Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

No shit Derek

jdgnole

Elite
Founder
Maybe. I think maybe the proper litigant should have been the legislatures of the various states arguing the Executive Branch (Secty of State) violated the legislative branch’s sole authority. However, I have always been baffled why a citizen voter doesn’t have standing.
And how many of these Officials in swing States were paid off by the Deep State,ie. Zuckerburg

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
@MortgageHorn 17 years later given our differences we only “communicate” on Facebook. Where I call his nonsense out endlessly. He’s now a critical race pimp at Ole Miss. “doctor” on a cold day in hell, a stain on Mizzou almost as bad as that poop swastica.

I Can See Critical Race Theory Bullshit at University of Texas at Austin - But Ole Miss is Shocking to Me

Watch Out They'll Get Rid of "Hottie Titties" of Whatever You Guys Call It

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
Well this in interesting and certainly could mean white hats really are in control.

“Or it could be looking to set up dedicated infrastructure - software and servers - to scour traffic for suspect activity. This greatly increases the space they could monitor,' said Madory, who published a blog post on the matter Saturday.”

This fits my needs so I’m going to believe this is good news because if not we’re fucked even worse and I believe in the end that god wins.

Last edited:

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
The team in blue doing the audit is shuffling them thru without looking at anything closely. I hope they audit their work because the blue isn’t interested in finding anything.
There is a process. This just may be the upfront scan of the watermark which can be done quickly to identify counterfeit ballots. (Hopefully)

PinkelsVisor

Elite
Founder
Well this in interesting and certainly could mean white hats really are in control.

“Or it could be looking to set up dedicated infrastructure - software and servers - to scour traffic for suspect activity. This greatly increases the space they could monitor,' said Madory, who published a blog post on the matter Saturday.”

This fits my needs so I’m going to believe this is good news because if not we’re fucked even worse and I believe in the end that god wins.

Im thinking good if the company is in Florida.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
@MortgageHorn 17 years later given our differences we only “communicate” on Facebook. Where I call his nonsense out endlessly. He’s now a critical race pimp at Ole Miss. “doctor” on a cold day in hell, a stain on Mizzou almost as bad as that poop swastica.
@TheGratefulReb

Is there not anything your alums will do to get this POS off your campus?

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder

No shit Derek

The town hall headline says it all. This is the absolute truth

To Save The Republic, Destroy The Media

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
The team in blue doing the audit is shuffling them thru without looking at anything closely. I hope they audit their work because the blue isn’t interested in finding anything.
When a company does an inventory and audit different people/groups are assigned different areas to count. Then oversight does random verification of each person/group. If particular people/groups are off they do more randoms. If those are wrong they recount all of their work. That’s how this should be.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
There is a process. This just may be the upfront scan of the watermark which can be done quickly to identify counterfeit ballots. (Hopefully)
This is feeling like the final straw for me. If this turns up nothing or is halted by some judicial bullshit or other irregularities I will have a hard time believing good guys are in control.

Latest posts

Top Bottom