Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
Oh shit! Some of us went to the mat on this!

As we reported previously — Inventor and data analyst Jovan Hutton Pulitzer has a process and the patents surrounding the process where he can identify fraudulent ballots based on the paper used, creases in the paper, the ink on the forms, and other characteristics. Pulitzer can identify fraudulent votes which then will ultimately result in the accurate results of the 2020 election when only valid votes are accounted for.

On Saturday the coliseum cameras caught election workers scanning ballots individually in ultra-violent light.

It appears the election workers are running true forensic testing on the ballots
Watch the water(Mark)

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
178753056_10223599061257927_5753136565243639955_n.jpg

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
His random sentence puzzles are getting out of hand. That was close to becoming.

“Hello climate world. Navajo planet, please send Dr. Babysitter home. Shit on floors. I blame dogs. Send your finest pudding too. Attention- Pudding in basement.”

You can tell when somebody gets in his earpiece and tells him to get back to the script.

Jtrain80

Legendary
No after 3-4 message board changes it is time to expose them!

Edit: Let them at it. I’m out and it’s been nice chatting with you all. Time to live life and say F^CK all Libs and Demoncrats!

Been through 3 or 4 myself. Really like the trajectory of this one, and have extreme faith in the people running it.

For the zombie apocalypse preppers, start printing - Here is a website with 6,000+ pdfs on survival.

For the pervs - View attachment 17287

Crazy that the flow of information here makes it to a director of Nursing who then takes it to their Infection Control Committee, who has no fucking clue what is going on.

The most recent data was the fact that no one has seen an isolated covid-19 strain to study. Guess they cant get their hands on it???????

The Infection group has no idea, they are just going off what the CDC tells them.

If it's happening in that particular meeting, it is happening in others.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Welcome to NY

stuffjacksays

Elite
Founder
Oh shit! Some of us went to the mat on this!

As we reported previously — Inventor and data analyst Jovan Hutton Pulitzer has a process and the patents surrounding the process where he can identify fraudulent ballots based on the paper used, creases in the paper, the ink on the forms, and other characteristics. Pulitzer can identify fraudulent votes which then will ultimately result in the accurate results of the 2020 election when only valid votes are accounted for.

On Saturday the coliseum cameras caught election workers scanning ballots individually in ultra-violent light.

It appears the election workers are running true forensic testing on the ballots
I hope this doesn’t just get people’s hopes up again for it to lead to nothing.

ShaolinNole

Legendary
Amazing what the UV light can pick up!😂
View attachment 17646
While I can appreciate the sentiment in AZ, it was critical to do it quickly before libs could fold and fix ballots and try to fix their fuckery. 4 months is plenty of time to cover most of their tracks. Also, the deep capture website, if true, is infuriating.

God Cam It

Elite
Certain ethnic groups will get exemptions for dishes of cultural significance. Nothing is far fetched anymore.

I've been baiting people Twitter lately. Always ask them if they value minorities voices more which they do. Of course African Americans are 13% of the population right? So globally speaking, Caucasians represent around 10%. Looking at the largest races on Earth, the order of most to least is -

Arabian/Indian/Middle Eastern
Asian
African
Hispanic/South American
Caucasian/European

Anyone arguing about caring for minorities ignores global populations. Caucasians are the global minority.

Latest posts

Top Bottom