Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
@TheGratefulReb he walked on his freshman year. Funnily enough he’s a Shaun King clone regarding the amount of melanin he possesses. But moms was a Russian white Jew who threw it at the black panthers in KC and marched on the death of capitalism in the 60s/70s.
His wife is lovely though.
I've worked with her, and can say she was very sweet. But if she wants any chance in her campaign, she needs to publicly denounce her husband's stances on things. Otherwise, birds of a feather...

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Just like the Dr's at Stanford. Ridiculous
Or the backtracking that numerous journals and professional organizations are now doing. See- AMA reversing itself on the benefits of HCQ. For MDs to be that wrong and then issue a mea culpa, shows the degree to which truth has been compromised with the resulting deaths of hundreds of thousands of people.

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
So what do we make of the Judge overseeing the AZ audit recusing himself from this?
the way I read it the republicans hired a lawyer to add to the team who had interned with the judges office or something as a way to force recusal. I’m guessing they knew he was a bad draw for their cause or somehow compromised so they made a last minute addition to the team to get the change.

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
the way I read it the republicans hired a lawyer to add to the team who had interned with the judges office or something as a way to force recusal. I’m guessing they knew he was a bad draw for their cause or somehow compromised so they made a last minute addition to the team to get the change.

Awesome. The more we neuter the bad guys on this, the quickest and cleanest audit should the result.

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
Found this from Code Monkey on telegram:
LAWFARE 101 How to force a judge recusal.

Dont like the judge assigned to your case?

Step 1: Retain a lawyer who had previously worked with the judge you dislike.

Step 2: Have your newly retained lawyer file some paperwork with the judge you dislike.

Step 3: Tell the judge to recuse himself because he now has a conflict of interest.

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder
Worth a watch

That was a clipped video, here is the full length one.

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
Worth a watch

iu

Jtrain80

Legendary

I read it as Democrats didn't like judge, so they went and hired a lawyer w a relation to get judge recused. The replacement is going to be liberal friendly.

Maybe I am backwards.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
More on Gretch's little friend.

Cont....

He has a history of drinking and crappy driving.

In 2018, Jones was charged with having open intoxicants in his car in 2018, but he was not drunk at the time. He was also involved in a crash on I-96 in 2017 near Fowlerville Road, where he collided into an MSU student.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
More on Gretch's little friend.

Cont....

He has a history of drinking and crappy driving.

In 2018, Jones was charged with having open intoxicants in his car in 2018, but he was not drunk at the time. He was also involved in a crash on I-96 in 2017 near Fowlerville Road, where he collided into an MSU student.

Sounds like he wants a higher office

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
I read it as Democrats didn't like judge, so they went and hired a lawyer w a relation to get judge recused. The replacement is going to be liberal friendly.

Maybe I am backwards.
Well up is down and down is up so you may be correct. But seeing at it came from Code Monkey, my take was it was more of a how to get it done in a good way. But in this crazy world right now who knows. :unsure:

CurtOFD78

Elite

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder

Maybe I am backwards.
How about the state legislature tell the judges to F off. This is to discover the truth about the election vote count. They don’t have a role here. Judges already effed up everything by injecting where they don’t belong before the election.

Encarnacion

Luchador Campeon
Founder
What does all this mean?
More from Telegram on this:

For those that don’t understand

Q posted :

AMERICA WILL BE UNIFIED AGAIN!

We all thought that meant 11/11/2018

>>Which it wasn’t when that date passed and we saw nothing publicly happened.
Then we discovered it was an IP address to the Dept of Defense (DOD).

>>which Q confirmed

Then now, apparently the Pentagon (DOD) is bringing back to life a massive amount of IP addresses, more than all other internet providers have including AT&T and Comcast, and sold them to Global Resource Systems, a private company who shared work space with someone in Florida.

Of the many millions of IP addresses now owned by Global Resource Systems, 11.11.18.0 (as just discussed) is one of them.

That is NOT a coincidence.

One theory being...

Connected? United on 11.11.18. Cuts off FAKE NEWS sources, so we, the people, get the real information the Fake News hides?

TRUMP IS STARTING HIS OWN SOCIAL MEDIA NETWORK WHERE HE CAN’T BE BANNED

Internet Bill of Rights incoming?

Didn’t one of the 7 keymasters Dan Kaminsky (US) die recently at the age of 42 too ?

How come this is being reported on NOW and not when it happened , just prior to inauguration?

This is SO YUGE

Latest posts

Top Bottom