Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

TTUcamper

Elite
There is no rebuttal. Any honest person with a pulse and any info at all about the election knows it was stolen.

But there's nothing 'Q' about it. Q was an op by the deep state to convince patriots that Trump had election security well in hand, the deep state on the run, and people like Hillary Clinton and Nancy Pelosi with one foot in prison chains already.

I still can't figure out what Q is, but i definitely don't think the DS is Q. There is no way they'd create a mass awakening of all their corruption just to steal the election, they could have stolen the election without Q very easily, probably even easier.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
I still can't figure out what Q is, but i definitely don't think the DS is Q. There is no way they'd create a mass awakening of all their corruption just to steal the election, they could have stolen the election without Q very easily, probably even easier.
Exactly, seems like a lot of downside but not if the game is already over

You basically control the dissemination of info through certain channels and can brand Q anyway you want in the MM. Concealing info is harder than engineering a controlled awakening which you ultimately use to bludgeon critical thinking and disarm the people. You can also allow people to get their hopes up which accentuates the demoralization when it falls through

It's confusing as fuck. Looking at General Flynn through the lens of a built up double agent who is absolutely full of shit is interesting. Basically a General Brusilov 2.0 from the Bolshevik Operation Trust

It could also have served as a way to walk us into the health dictatorship we face now. I remember the insinuations of the general movement (not necessarily Q itself) and compliance was achieved at amazing levels

Trump being a good guy and Q being a deep state operation doesn't really seem plausible. They have to be on the same squad imo

And with all of that something just doesn't sit right with this whole charade. But maybe this is how great civilizations fall, with the people capable of defending it certain their ways will survive through the efforts of the invincible

cardinals38

Elite
Founder
Make sure to get Vit. C (ascorbic). I also take B-12, D3, zinc, potassium and whole bunch of other stuff. I like Nature's Way. But there are tons of good options out there. I laugh at these variants and we shrug off colds in 24 hours around this house. Hadn't had Nyquil in years. Take your vitamins people, and give the Faucittes the bird as you do! SKOL!
And a couple faty's and good to go

Jtrain80

Legendary

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
The "mass awakening" wasn't as mass as many here think it was, and it was happening before anyone ever heard of Q. None of this (or very little of it) was new to me when I started in the LAC thread, and at that point I thought Qanon was something to do with the hacker group Anonymous.

From the assertion that the NSA had the election on lockdown to the repeated "We have it all" arrest nonsense, I'm not sure how any poor soul can cling to the notion that there was anything legitimate about Q.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder

In a sane world, this would represent the end of an entire news organization. As it is, their fake news will continue, with no one other than the NY Post and perhaps Foxnews picking up their ill deeds.

Props to James O'Keefe. If republican senators and congressmen were half as good at their job as he is at his, we'd live in a different world.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder

I think they found out J&J actually works against any variants they want to push to keep up the narrative — so they have to shut J&J down. Kinda shocked the J&J product made it to the public at all. But note they aren’t shutting down Pfizer or Moderna even though they have caused thousands of deaths.

See I see it as they are trying to convince people that they need the other..... that they will have to have a booster for for "variants" the media has been blasting J&J for weeks now and it just makes me even more glad I got j&j instead. 6 people in 7million got a blood clot 2-6 weeks after getting it and they shut it down?

Know what else carries a warning of blood clots?

Birth control.

Yes, pretty insane that they are pausing that vaccine over a 1 in a million chance of a blood clot. That is many, many times less of a risk than millions of women on birth control face every month, and no one bats an eye at that. Gmafb...I don't know what their motives are, we have discussed some options there, but this is definitely NOT being done for our safety.

Jtrain80

Legendary
I have mentioned before that my wife is in the medical field. She is wide awake like most in this thread and has no intention of getting the jab.

Dr.s are starting to ask why she hasn't been yet. She has been able to side step with a "just waiting on some data..." or some other kind of bs.

Yup, they were administering the J&J. Ha! Now they aren't jabbing anyone.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Only one in four, our education system sucks

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
In a sane world, this would represent the end of an entire news organization. As it is, their fake news will continue, with no one other than the NY Post and perhaps Foxnews picking up their ill deeds.

Props to James O'Keefe. If republican senators and congressmen were half as good at their job as he is at his, we'd live in a different world.
Project Veritas is now controlled manipulation. Might have started with good intentions, but everyone’s got a price. Anything that is allowed to proliferate on Google and Twitter at this point is certifiably compromised (IMHO)

Latest posts

Top Bottom