Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

AMSO

Elite
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

jdgnole

Elite
Founder
I see it as just the opposite. They are trying to harm public perception of the only vax that doesn’t have mRNA, requires only one dose (not boosters every six months), and is supposed to work on new variants (others don’t).

I think 6 out of more than six million is very rare. I think the others have much higher problems per million. We just don’t know because those bad numbers are being suppressed.

That said I’m not interested in any of them. I originally said if I had to that J and J was the only one I would take. Now I’m a little concerned that people that are trying to kill that version are comfortable killing people to make it look worse.
Great post, I feel exactly the same way, but me and my wife have recovered and have the antibodies which from things I’ve read is even more important so we’re gonna hold off but if any of them it would’ve been that one, we are going to stick with keeping our immune system strong, oh and I am going to get the damn shingles vaccination, don’t want that one, friend just got over having it.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
One of Xiden’s child immigrant internment camps has come to suburban Phoenix. This Holiday Inn Express has all its markings covered up, busses and Pods on site, and security lights installed all around it. It is in Ahwatukee (formally known as All White Tukee)

View attachment 14969
“I may not be able to pass the Immigration Naturalization Test, but I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night”

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
Great post, I feel exactly the same way, but me and my wife have recovered and have the antibodies which from things I’ve read is even more important so we’re gonna hold off but if any of them it would’ve been that one, we are going to stick with keeping our immune system strong, oh and I am going to get the damn shingles vaccination, don’t want that one, friend just got over having it.
I had shingles a couple of years ago. I've had worse hangovers. Still not getting the shot and I'm 66 today.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

FYI- The first shingles shot can be tough.

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
Michigan State University endorses segregation, wokeness, and critical race garbage. Again, when the SEC tells the NCAA to kick rocks, the B1G & Pac-12 can stay....they tried to cancel football. Sorry @MSU_Spartans

20210414_065418.jpg

Thasubliminal

Elite
Founder
Michigan State University endorses segregation, wokeness, and critical race garbage. Again, when the SEC tells the NCAA to kick rocks, the B1G & Pac-12 can stay....they tried to cancel football. Sorry @MSU_Spartans

View attachment 14999

Unfortunately, I stopped donating to them a few years ago, otherwise I would stop now. Was a liberal University before the Nassar fallout and hiring of a super lib virologist as the new president.

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder

View attachment 14999

Shit, might need to come up with a new username now.

We've been on and off season ticket holders for football for a while but after the wokeness/COVID they went spewed last year I stopped watching them altogether. Looks like I made the right call.

I had to look up folx. "Used especially to explicitly signal the inclusion of groups commonly marginalized".

Were going to be inclusive by excluding you.

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder

Jtrain80

Legendary
Saved on external hard drive.

Questions for those who've gotten pricked: what are the size dimensions of the card; is it on cardstock; is it white or an off-white color; is there anything on the back?

Thanks.

Reminds me of back in the day when that one guy would raise his hand and ask if this was going to be on the test.

Saved my ass a couple of times.

Latest posts

Top Bottom