Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Viking

Legendary
Founder
J&J was the only vax I was contemplating taking as it's not of the MRNA type.
This has always been an interesting angle. These competing big pharma companies and the race for total arms. First of all everyone speaks of 'the vaccine' as if there is only one. Then which one is the best or most effective. Seems like its all a turkey shoot. No real data and now the possibility of sabotaging one to push others. None of which are approved and just muddies the waters of an already churned up sea of disinformation. SKOL!

Tbone10791

Poster

Not sure how to imbed. This is certainly out there, but this is a conspiracy forum.

There were a lot of weird coincidences with that ship. Would not be surprised if there was a bigger story to it, regardless if this has any basis in reality.

From a Large Turkish news network that a friend sent me.

MrNonSequitur

Poster
So, what's the rebuttal to this? Is it just 'crazy Q stuff' that the critics respond with?

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder

Not sure how to imbed. This is certainly out there, but this is a conspiracy forum.

There were a lot of weird coincidences with that ship. Would not be surprised if there was a bigger story to it, regardless if this has any basis in reality.

What doesn't gates have his evil hand in?

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
So, what's the rebuttal to this? Is it just 'crazy Q stuff' that the critics respond with?
There is no rebuttal. Any honest person with a pulse and any info at all about the election knows it was stolen.

But there's nothing 'Q' about it. Q was an op by the deep state to convince patriots that Trump had election security well in hand, the deep state on the run, and people like Hillary Clinton and Nancy Pelosi with one foot in prison chains already.

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary

Interesting, coincides with the project veritas video in which the CNN exec says they are planning on moving on to climate change fearmongering next.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
There is no rebuttal. Any honest person with a pulse and any info at all about the election knows it was stolen.

But there's nothing 'Q' about it. Q was an op by the deep state to convince patriots that Trump had election security well in hand, the deep state on the run, and people like Hillary Clinton and Nancy Pelosi with one foot in prison chains already.
I don't see how Q and Trump/Flynn aren't on the same side, whichever side that might be....

MeridianOSU

Legendary
Founder
Amazon will use its position to "urge" UPS, FedEx, USPS and other to not carry Lindell's stuff. The question is will UPS, et al, comply?

I’m done with Fed Ex. 3 shirts was supposed to be delivered 4/5. They might get delivered this Thursday.

This grumpy old man is done with my main CC company too. It was compromised again yesterday. About every other year they send me a new card. Well it takes 3-4 hours to change my CC info in all my work hotel, airline, etc accounts😡. Feel sorry for the lady I spoke with this morning...she got the wrath of hell from me😂.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
To be fair, one is a military working dog with years of training to work with the elite units. The other is just an adopted dog there for show.

So it’s like going from the Admiral who was the Assistant Health Secretary during the Trump administration to the trans thing as the new Assistant Health Secretary.
Yeah. But the poop dog is still smarter than the human in its pic...

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
You know there are serious problems when the gov't actually acknowledges the problems. Appears to have gotten so serious they have to admit the problem although they still try to downplay it.
I see it as just the opposite. They are trying to harm public perception of the only vax that doesn’t have mRNA, requires only one dose (not boosters every six months), and is supposed to work on new variants (others don’t).

I think 6 out of more than six million is very rare. I think the others have much higher problems per million. We just don’t know because those bad numbers are being suppressed.

That said I’m not interested in any of them. I originally said if I had to that J and J was the only one I would take. Now I’m a little concerned that people that are trying to kill that version are comfortable killing people to make it look worse.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
I see it as just the opposite. They are trying to harm public perception of the only vax that doesn’t have mRNA, requires only one dose (not boosters every six months), and is supposed to work on new variants (others don’t).

I think 6 out of more than six million is very rare. I think the others have much higher problems per million. We just don’t know because those bad numbers are being suppressed.

That said I’m not interested in any of them. I originally said if I had to that J and J was the only one I would take. Now I’m a little concerned that people that are trying to kill that version are comfortable killing people to make it look worse.
Know what else carries a warning of blood clots?

Birth control.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Makes total sense. Regardless of who put who where, they refused to protect our election. Now, they are going to be rendered useless.
No, it makes zero sense, in the context of your original post. The court is only compromised because of who Donald Trump put there. The Court is no excuse for Trump, Trump is the reason for the court we have. That's indisputable, and making vague insults to the uselessness of scotus in defense of Trump is nothing more than continuance of the deification of Trump that many ITT are consumed with.

He did a lot of great things, but Donald Trump screwed the country and himself with his ineptitude in dealing with the court, and patriots shouldn't pretend that never happened.

Jtrain80

Legendary
No, it makes zero sense, in the context of your original post. The court is only compromised because of who Donald Trump put there. The Court is no excuse for Trump, Trump is the reason for the court we have. That's indisputable, and making vague insults to the uselessness of scotus in defense of Trump is nothing more than continuance of the deification of Trump that many ITT are consumed with.

He did a lot of great things, but Donald Trump screwed the country and himself with his ineptitude in dealing with the court, and patriots shouldn't pretend that never happened.
I am not deifying anyone.

He nominated 3. That leaves 6.

You are presuming that there are honest lawyers and judges to pick from.

I will disagree with his stance if I need to, but I dont blame the court fuck up on him.

MrNonSequitur

Poster

Of course. Even video evidence is met with "that's crazy Q stuff." If you want to have some fun, go debate mahler and his boys in the 'Sidney Powell' thread on tMB.

Latest posts

Top Bottom