Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Boom82

Poster
Founder
giphy.gif

Viking

Legendary
Founder
I wonder who the first red blooded American male will be to don a gymnastics leotard and hurl themselves through the air on uneven bars? All in the hopes of getting a free degree is Community Organizing from some liberal arts bullshit institution. Soon followed by Wheaties boxes and appearances with the dude formally known as Bruce

Last edited:

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
I wonder who the first red blooded American male will be to done a gymnastics leotard and hurl themselves through the air on parallel bars? All in the hopes of getting a free degree is Community Organizing from some liberal arts bullshit institution. Soon followed by Wheaties boxes and appearances with the dude formally known as Bruce
44.jpg

The MMA GOAT was a gymnast it’s actually incorporated into a lot of CrossFit and other things now. So you’ll see those guys enter SOONER rather than later and beat all the women

Viking

Legendary
Founder
44.jpg

The MMA GOAT was a gymnast it’s actually incorporated into a lot of CrossFit and other things now. So you’ll see those guys enter SOONER rather than later and beat all the women
Wrong apparatus and wrong leotard but I stand corrected. Male gymnasts are badass! Maybe, pick up a field hockey stick is a better analogy? haha SKOL!

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
Wrong apparatus and wrong leotard but I stand corrected. Male gymnasts are badass! Maybe, pick up a field hockey stick is a better analogy? haha SKOL!
I’d kill to play some field hockey and just throw shoulders into people and it be politically incorrect to call me out for it

Viking

Legendary
Founder
I’d kill to play some field hockey and just throw shoulders into people and it be politically incorrect to call me out for it
Thanks to piss poor grades and a questionable game I still have two years of eligibility left. I am already eligible for the senior tees. Ladies aren't that far off now. They can wear skorts too. I bet Forrest Fezler would appreciate that. haha sKOL!

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder

I know this has been discussed. I’ve been off this board and working my ass off lately for the most part. I cannot understand for the life of me why suspects resist arrest and expect no consequences. This can totally be avoided if people comply
The officer made a huge mistake obviously. But again none of this would happen if this young man would have complied.

And now this felon will be made a hero just like Floyd was. And people will burn their own city down. It’s absolutely disgusting and I’m sick of it. I really wish there would be a very strong police and or military response to any and all looters and rioters in America at any time!
And once again the sick corrupt mainstream media will fan the flames to ignite this fire
Thanks for letting me rant family

Some people are taught that being an asshole to cops is the appropriate response.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
Maybe. Point still remains, the GOP has been missing in action, except for a few intrepid members, and actively worked against Trump and the country. This is not something new, they've been curled up in the fetal position since Gingrich was Speaker.
They aren’t curled up in the fetal position. They have the most difficult job in DC.

Dems have it easy because they will have their constituents’ full support of the destruction of the country. So, they can publicly state their actual opinions.

Pubs have the more difficult task of trying to placate their base by whining on TV and pretending they care about the voters. Hell, they may even actually occasionally have to hold a hearing on something in order to grandstand about how much they care. It is all a ruse. They are on board with the DS. They just have to lie about it all the time.

denn

Legendary
Founder
They aren’t curled up in the fetal position. They have the most difficult job in DC.

Dems have it easy because they will have their constituents’ full support of the destruction of the country. So, they can publicly state their actual opinions.

Pubs have the more difficult task of trying to placate their base by whining on TV and pretending they care about the voters. Hell, they may even actually occasionally have to hold a hearing on something in order to grandstand about how much they care. It is all a ruse. They are on board with the DS. They just have to lie about it all the time.
I am going out on a limb here, I know, but i don't think it is all that difficult for the pubs to lie about anything.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
I am finding less and less that is defensible in this country. Half the populous are mindless morons. Almost all it's institutions are corrupt to the core. People turning on people for the same reasons they swear to detest. All blaming whitey and looking for retribution against nothing but perceptions implanted by a couple of those corrupt institutions, government and media. What's left to fight for? God, family, and what ever light is left of that shining beacon on the hill is the answer. It's a full on assault on those three things right now. Better button that strap on your helmet, they ain't about to let up. SKOL!

Jtrain80

Legendary
I am finding less and less that is defensible in this country. Half the populous are mindless morons. Almost all it's institutions are corrupt to the core. People turning on people for the same reasons they swear to detest. All blaming whitey and looking for retribution against nothing but perceptions implanted by a couple of those corrupt institutions, government and media. What's left to fight for? God, family, and what ever light is left of that shining beacon on the hill, is the answer. It's a full on assault on those three things right now. Better button that strap on your helmet, they ain't about to let up. SKOL!

This past year has definitely made me a more spiritual person.

We expected the worst and are getting a healthy dose of worser.

The real problem...is their any country in the world with a second amendment besides us? Where the hell could we go?

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
I think they found out J&J actually works against any variants they want to push to keep up the narrative — so they have to shut J&J down. Kinda shocked the J&J product made it to the public at all. But note they aren’t shutting down Pfizer or Moderna even though they have caused thousands of deaths.

J&J was the only vax I was contemplating taking as it's not of the MRNA type.

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder
I wonder who the first red blooded American male will be to done a gymnastics leotard and hurl themselves through the air on uneven bars? All in the hopes of getting a free degree is Community Organizing from some liberal arts bullshit institution. Soon followed by Wheaties boxes and appearances with the dude formally known as Bruce

Coming sooner than you think.

Packman

Elite
Founder
Fauci says if you’ve had the vaccine you still need to be careful, avoid crowds and social distance. If the vaccine is so great why would you need to do any of that?

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
Fauci says if you’ve had the vaccine you still need to be careful, avoid crowds and social distance. If the vaccine is so great why would you need to do any of that?
Fauci is full of shit on all things! that is for sure

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom