Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Bryan74b

Elite
Founder
I think it means Trump and his compound is being protected like a sitting President, rather than Florida as a whole.
Some know that this is my wheelhouse.. the detail normally assigned to an X Pres is very small. Right now they are at full strength plus ten. No direct threats to warrant the step up from norm. I was asked to sustain with my X Boss.. my son is as well. Momma getting a lot more videos of her son.. she’s happy. I’m not as there is a reason to not be on camera..

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
Do you know a man by the name of Red Dawson that lives up there
Coached for Marshall and got off the plane before it crashed. He is a good friend of mine
I don’t know Red personally, but I did have friends who lost their parents and loved ones in the plane crash. I was 9 at the time. Dark cloud over Huntington for years after. I went to Marshall University.

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
You know there are serious problems when the gov't actually acknowledges the problems. Appears to have gotten so serious they have to admit the problem although they still try to downplay it.
Or that one may work and they want you taking the ones that kill.

JK we know they’re all bad but they definitely want the sheeple taking the shot that does the most and fastest damage.

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
I guess it says on the label? Think its a single dose pack.

I have not actually seen the package.
The dose on the package is not what they recommend for prophylactic use for Covid though. For my weight (225lbs) it was 6 tablets day 1 and 3 then a dose every 2 weeks if I recall correctly. Edit to add below after finding what they sent me.

The Dr that sent me mine said this was the dose. He also said if pharmacy asked why I was getting this to say “scandavian scabies” and if I said Covid prevention they would likely deny the script. He said follow what he wrote and ignore what was on the bottle from the pharmacy as that would be for scabies not Covid. Was a bit sketchy but I’m getting back into the gym with less concern so I’ll take that trade any day.
  • Prophylaxis: 0.2 mg/kg on day 1 and day 3 followed by one dose/month

Last edited:

Jtrain80

Legendary
The dose on the package is not what they recommend for prophylactic use for Covid though. For my weight (225lbs) it was 6 tablets day 1 and 3 then a dose every 2 weeks if I recall correctly.

Man, I have never even the package. Family member was telling me that 3 people got covid. 70 yr old uncle wasn't playing around and took it. Felt fine the next morning, so his son took it. Not sure if the daughter toughed it out or took the good stuff.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Some know that this is my wheelhouse.. the detail normally assigned to an X Pres is very small. Right now they are at full strength plus ten. No direct threats to warrant the step up from norm. I was asked to sustain with my X Boss.. my son is as well. Momma getting a lot more videos of her son.. she’s happy. I’m not as there is a reason to not be on camera..
More! More!

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Or that one may work and they want you taking the ones that kill.

JK we know they’re all bad but they definitely want the sheeple taking the shot that does the most and fastest damage.
I think they found out J&J actually works against any variants they want to push to keep up the narrative — so they have to shut J&J down. Kinda shocked the J&J product made it to the public at all. But note they aren’t shutting down Pfizer or Moderna even though they have caused thousands of deaths.

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
I think they found out J&J actually works against any variants they want to push to keep up the narrative — so they have to shut J&J down. Kinda shocked the J&J product made it to the public at all. But note they aren’t shutting down Pfizer or Moderna even though they have caused thousands of deaths.
If I had a gun to my head and had to take one, it would be the one our government said was bad. Whatever they say, they’re proving the opposite is true.

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
I just got my 2nd Pfizer shot
1st was a piece of cake.

truth is I mainly got it because my wife is a nurse and my mother-in-law is a department head at a Large hospital in Georgia. And I had two friends in their mid-40s that almost died from Covid. They were both in great health

Not sure it will work.
I respect people‘s decision to get the shot or not get the shot.

I do not think it should be mandated by the fvcking government.

I’ll keep you posted

Last edited:

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
I completely believe this ^^^^ , especially after watching how the MSM has operated in the past few years and after doing some reading from a source within the journalism industry. MSM and social media is a tool for programming minds thoughts, much more so than institutions of higher learning.

All that...plus, if our media was operating as intended, as a check on power, the masses would not ever allow our politicians to get away with even a small fraction of the BS they pull.

The media ignores huge stories that would hurt their agenda- election fraud, and completely makes up others that are intended to help their cause- Russiagate.

Emmo496

Elite
Founder
NSIAP

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder
NSIAP
I've shared this with a handful of people and they've all said thank you for sharing as there are points in there they had not considered (myself included) like the Fauci patent.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
You know there are serious problems when the gov't actually acknowledges the problems. Appears to have gotten so serious they have to admit the problem although they still try to downplay it.

See I see it as they are trying to convince people that they need the other..... that they will have to have a booster for for "variants" the media has been blasting J&J for weeks now and it just makes me even more glad I got j&j instead. 6 people in 7million got a blood clot 2-6 weeks after getting it and they shut it down?

Scratchmyvolsroughly

Elite
Founder

How do you know this information is accurate? Sorry just curious as to your back ground

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
See I see it as they are trying to convince people that they need the other..... that they will have to have a booster for for "variants" the media has been blasting J&J for weeks now and it just makes me even more glad I got j&j instead. 6 people in 7million got a blood clot 2-6 weeks after getting it and they shut it down?
Bannon is all over this in The Warroom this morning. Tune in now or look for the podcast later today. Good stuff. Mirrors this thread almost exactly. Several doctors shredding the vaccines with stats and meaningful analysis. Also supporting Hydroxychloroquine as a reliable and time-tested treatment for all Covid strains for the last 70 years that is being blocked because it is cheap and readily available.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Watching Pelosi and Biden speak at this Capital Police Officer’s funeral is infuriating. Biden can’t even formulate more than two consecutive words without slurring. “I didn’t know Billy, but I know Billy.” Utter fabricated bullshit. How about referring to him as Officer Evans you disgraceful, vapid puppet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom