Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Belezabro

Elite
Man, I hear you but it hasn't ever been that easy with me and I have quit way worse than these stupid cigarettes! I, unfortunately, struggle with moderation so I do everything overboard...Including really hard drugs back in the day! When I was done with them, no problem, I just dropped them and never went back. These smokes though! I've tried multiple times to no avail!
Chantix. Smoked for years and that stuff worked first time through. Haven't smoked in 15 years and don't even think about it anymore.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
I come from those hollers and ridges in WV.
And you obviously know that the overwhelming majority of the people are just genuinely good, hardworking people who just want to live their lives with joy and love. Some (sadly more than some) may not have much as far as material wealth, but they will share whatever they have with anybody in need.

Yet another reason I love that part of the country. The people.

Wait What

Elite
Founder
White kids just don’t form gangs idk what the deal is
tumblr_pbrjaikswD1qe6vjyo1_500.gif

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
I practically did. The maiden wasn’t feeling my Covid no hair cut look. All the fun role playing scenes were played out! Me and Oakley the week prior. I get one once a year. SKOL!View attachment 14844
Gotta work on that beard, Dude.

I mean, your kinda a prettied up Viking.

Now, about Oakley. I just want to rub his ears and scratch his belly. No chance he could ever look scary. Even if he would rip my throat out, he would do it while I'm giving him snuggles and telling him he's such a good boy. 🤣

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
And you obviously know that the overwhelming majority of the people are just genuinely good, hardworking people who just want to live their lives with joy and love. Some (sadly more than some) may not have much as far as material wealth, but they will share whatever they have with anybody in need.

Truth. Great and solid people. They just want to live, love, and do the best they can...enjoy their families...put in a days work for a days pay and to be treated fairly...but don’t cross them.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Gotta work on that beard, Dude.

I mean, your kinda a prettied up Viking.

Now, about Oakley. I just want to rub his ears and scratch his belly. No chance he could ever look scary. Even if he would rip my throat out, he would do it while I'm giving him snuggles and telling him he's such a good boy. 🤣
We adopted him when he was two, Oct 2019. 80 pounds and abused. He is reactive and we are going through training now. He is getting better on a leash but at first he was a terror. He is up to a healthy 120 and thankfully less assertive. Hard to handle when his eyes glaze over. He loves to be used as a pillow and he says prayers with you if you ask nicely. Haha, SKOL!

Last edited:

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary

Truth. Great and solid people. They just want to live, love and do the best they can...enjoy their families...put in a days work for a days pay and to be treated fairly...but don’t cross them.

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
Truth. Great and solid people. They just want to live, love, and do the best they can...enjoy their families...put in a days work for a days pay and to be treated fairly...but don’t cross them.

true but a lot of the area these days is disheartening. A loss of jobs coupled with an opioid/meth surge and it’s very sad.

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
It is sad. The opioid crisis is real in the area I come from.

very real. I’m not sure how it is ever stopped other than making the pills all legal.

it’s unexplainable to me. I like catching a buzz from alcohol and thc more than most, but I have never understood the allure of pills. I have had real reason to take them and I did (with bourbon) but had no interest in them at all when the pain has subsided.

why do people go to such lengths for such a mild high?

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
It’s what and where I come from.

Steel mills closed and jobs disappeared.
Most of the family is from Mingo.

Moved to Canton to get in on the new steel mills.

People outside this area, especially generationally, will never truly understand.

Everyone has a unique story, most of them rough, but many aren't as tough as the story along the river.

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
very real. I’m not sure how it is ever stopped other than making the pills all legal.

it’s unexplainable to me. I like catching a buzz from alcohol and thc more than most, but I have never understood the allure of pills. I have had real reason to take them and I did (with bourbon) but had no interest in them at all when the pain has subsided.

why do people go to such lengths for such a mild high?
I’ve never understood it. The young people are different today. We drank our beer and some whiskey and shine. We didn’t dabble with the pills...

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
Most of the family is from Mingo.

Moved to Canton to get in on the new steel mills.

People outside this area, especially generationally, will never truly understand.

Everyone has a unique story, most of them rough, but many are as tough as the story along the river.
My family is from Cabell and Lincoln Counties. Hard working folks...work all day...farm till dark. Raised tobacco, all the vegetables, and some cattle. Farmed with horses and mules...Played a lotta ball...kept me out of the fields a bit. That’s what I come from.

America 1st

Founder
I’ve never understood it. The young people are different today. We drank our beer and some whiskey and shine. We didn’t dabble with the pills...
Shit was easier to get than booze for a while.

Everyone's family member had that shit just sitting around. With alcoholic parents and family members that notice the booze going AWOL it was bound to happen.

The labor of the steel mills and shit is actually a contributing factor too; torched those folks bodies / cancer and the pain killers were flowing like water 😔

America 1st

Founder
My family is from Cabell and Lincoln Counties. Hard working folks...work all day...farm till dark. Raised tobacco, all the vegetables, and some cattle. Farmed with horses and mules...Played a lotta ball...kept me out of the fields a bit. That’s what I come from.
Mucked plenty of cattle barns in high school while I was dating a Haines.

Her daddy moved for off the farm by being a diesel mech and then couldn't give it up.

We drank plenty of Bud original and had plenty of bonfires.

#GoodCleanLiving

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
Shit was easier to get than booze for a while.

Everyone's family member had that shit just sitting around. With alcoholic parents and family members that notice the booze going AWOL it was bound to happen.

The labor of the steel mills and shit is actually a contributing factor too; torched those folks bodies / cancer and the pain killers were flowing like water 😔
I grew up in a family that was as tough as shoe leather, worked in the steel mills, but also were in the church every time the doors were open. Very strict and regimented. I knew if I got caught drinking that there was gonna be hell to pay and I paid it a few times. Great upbringing...hard and strict but formidable. It made me who I am.

America 1st

Founder
I grew up in a family that was as tough as shoe leather, worked in the steel mills, but also were in the church every time the doors were open. Very strict and regimented. I knew if I got caught drinking that there was gonna be hell to pay and I paid it a few times. Great upbringing...hard and strict but formidable. It made me who I am.
Sadly that's lacking in plenty of areas these days.

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
Mucked plenty of cattle barns in high school while I was dating a Haines.

Her daddy moved for off the farm by being a diesel mech and then couldn't give it up.

We drank plenty of Bud original and had plenty of bonfires.

#GoodCleanLiving
Spent many a night around a fire on the banks of the Ohio River...fishing and turning up the cold gold. It was great clean fun!

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
true but a lot of the area these days is disheartening. A loss of jobs coupled with an opioid/meth surge and it’s very sad.
It's not really 'a lot' of the area or the people (though way too many). It's just what finally got the media attention. It's gritty, sexy, dirty and sells and they get to publicly look down on those beneath them. I assure you that no part of our nation is untouched by this shitshow. This entire area of the country has been ignored for years. The last time this region was important to politicians and media? Fucking prohibition.

There has always been poverty (like everywhere) and holier than thou elites talking a big game while actively killing jobs (hey, don't look now, Scranton Potato didn't hesitate to go right back to destroying a re-emerging job market) and purposely pushing policy to keep them down. And rolling back Trump policy that was starting to get at least a pinky grasp on trafficking.

Yes. There is a problem. No denying or ignoring that. I live in Dayton. It isn't pretty. Has anybody stopped to ask exactly who is facilitating that problem and who makes the most money off of said problem? Ever wondered why, all statistics to the contrary, we still have the war on drugs? Who makes real money?

Last edited:

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
It's not really 'a lot' of the area or the people. It's just what finally got the media attention. It's gritty, sexy, dirty and sells and they get to publicly look down on those beneath them. I assure you that no part of our nation is untouched by this shitshow. This entire area of the country has been ignored for years. The last time this region was important to politicians and media? Fucking prohibition.

There has always been poverty (like everywhere) and holier than thou elites talking a big game while actively killing jobs (hey, don't look now, Scranton Potato didn't hesitate to go right back to destroying a re-emerging job market) and purposely pushing policy to keep them down. And rolling back Trump policy that was starting to get at least a pinky grasp on trafficking.

Yes. There is a problem. No denying or ignoring that. Has anybody stopped to ask exactly who is facilitating that problem and who makes the most money off of said problem? Ever wondered why, all statistics to the contrary, we still have the war on drugs? Who makes real money?
The area where I lived is nothing like it was when I grew up there. It is an absolute hell hole of drugs and crime. It doesn’t even resemble the place where I grew up...

America 1st

Founder
Pills are freaking fantastic. If you ever do molly it ruins everything else for months and alcohol was never the same for me again, all worth it
#Fest + JordanPHorn + America 1st would have been a great start to a wild week.

When we finally meet up you'll understand more about my various positions as well.

Wish I could catch you at the #Symposium but I gotta honor my vows.

WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
How is it beyond comprehension? Riots are exactly what they're aiming for.

How, at this point, can everyone not see this? Especially those following this thread! These people may be stupid, but they are not stupid enough to believe their own bullshit...they are saying and doing whatever they have to do to tear this country down from within. It is crystal clear.

America 1st

Founder

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
#Fest + JordanPHorn + America 1sr would have been a great start to a wild week.

When we finally meet up you'll understand more about my various positions as well.

Wish I could catch you at the #Symposium but I gotta honor my vows.

WWG1WGA 🇺🇸
Gayyyyy

Hit me up for skiing/rafting in the mountains

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
The area where I lived is nothing like it was when I grew up there. It is an absolute hell hole of drugs and crime. It doesn’t even resemble the place where I grew up...
I grew up in Garland, TX. Nothing like how I grew up, either.

I will always love Texas. I've broken my parents' hearts by telling them I will never be moving back. I will never live in a big city again.

What I've noticed over the past few years in Ohio...I can (and usually am) cruising along about 85 down 75 between Dayton and Cincy (and dear heavens, I'm sick of driving 75. I've put over 4,000 miles on my car in the past month and 75 is the star of the roadtrip) and not one single state trooper cares. They're not watching for speeding tickets. They're monitoring the trafficking corridor. And it's a big one. I've seen so many pulled and their cars/trucks being searched it's not even attention grabbing anymore. Same goes for 70 between Dayton and Columbus.

And that's sad.

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
It's a wonder I'm not dead or homeless hooked on drugs. Pills were everywhere, amongst other shit growing up (cocaine and meth were around too, but you were really far gone if you were in the meth scene). The Lil Wyte song "Oxycontin" was high school, basically. "Oxycontin, Xanax bars, percocets, and Lortab....Valium, morphine patches, ecstacy, its all up for grab." Was especially close to me because of my big brother, who passed on due to a heroin/fent OD in 2014. Crap was everywhere, and I've had so many friends that got hooked on prescription opiates to finally go full throttle into the heroin injection lifestyle. I certainly did my share of shit at way too young of an age. Its nothing but darkness. But even then, a pill was pretty reliable to be what it was....can't trust ANY street drugs or even pills to be what they are due to the Fentanyl being everywhere. I truly believe it is just one front of the commies to attack us. I hate all that shit now, and it terrifies me for the kids now because of how bad it was for my age growing up.

There's therapeutic qualities to the occasional mdma, lsd, or mushroom experience. They're not addictive physically, but certainly get abused by those who have addictive personalities. I eat LSD with the wife about twice a year now, just to "clear the pipes" a bit. Its spiritual to me, lifts a little bit of the veil of reality and makes everything in my life come into connection. It releases many of the anxieties that build up over time for me, and that relief carries on for a long time afterwards. Then the lady & meself have an incredible shag, sometimes a hour +. We bond. Its beautiful. Of course, its recreational & fun too. Smiles that hurt the cheeks, laughter that hurts the sides. Its almost like being a child again, experiencing the world for the first time again. It brings the Light (but sometimes you must walk through the darkness to get there).

I dont feel like I need it as much, as I've tried leaning on The Word more these days to relieve me of my daily worries that grow over time. But when I do, I say a prayer and ask God to fill my spirit with what He wants, and I submit to Him.

Most drugs are soul takers. But some are soul connecters. Just wish we blew up the cartels & commies pushing in the shit that kills.

Weird post.

Last edited:

sipsey37

Poster
Founder
With all due respect to this instagram, the GOP had neither the numbers or the balls or the desire to impeach OBiden or anyone else. Had they had one iota of gonads they would have been yelling and screaming and doing something for the 2.5 months after the election to stop OBiden. At least the Cowardly Lion did something to reacquire his balls.
Yeah looks like just another meme account to me

Latest posts

Top Bottom