Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
White kids just don’t form gangs idk what the deal is
Part of it is kids being raised in broken homes and families, generation after generation. They're looking for a family and protection. There's safety in numbers. And gang culture has been glamorized and celebrated for way too long.

Honestly, this just breaks my heart. Obviously doesn't excuse the crime and continuation of the life for the next generation. It just makes me sad for any child raised in an environment that this life is their best option and is perfectly normal. Desirable.

Every child deserves better.

And get out in Appalachia... there are gangs. And those gangs are pretty damn pale.

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
Part of it is kids being raised in broken homes and families, generation after generation. They're looking for a family and protection. There's safety in numbers. And gang culture has been glamorized and celebrated for way too long.

Honestly, this just breaks my heart. Obviously doesn't excuse the crime and continuation of the life for the next generation. It just makes me sad for any child raised in an environment that this life is their best option and is perfectly normal. Desirable.

And get out in Appalachia... there are gangs. And those gangs are pretty damn pale.
It is real sad it gets celebrated like that, I don’t really know of a solution other than to start putting sedatives in Ole English’s and packs of Newports

Yeah but those are all like the Irish and they are lower than animals and always have been

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
I put a couple bucks on XRP when it was .24 and now it is over a dollar. But I can't do shit about it other than watch because Coinbase has XRP blocked from trading. It's bullshit that I have to just sit and watch it go up and cannot do anything such as pull out profits. It'll end up crashing back down and I lose out on a few thousand.

I can tell you how to sell it- DM me if you want the deets. You just have to get a VPN.

I know this because I dumped my XRP about 3 weeks ago, of course.

Mmal7777

Elite
Founder
View attachment 14815

How?

Wow only took them a year! Those guys are awesome. To research, then discover, then publish only took a year?
It’s all bullshit and they had this planned. Time to string these people up by their necks and let them die slowly.

Boxman4

Elite
Founder

giphy.gif

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
It is real sad it gets celebrated like that, I don’t really know of a solution other than to start putting sedatives in Ole English’s and packs of Newports

Yeah but those are all like the Irish and they are lower than animals and always have been
Being serious...Appalachia (and it's not pronounced App-uh-LAY-chuh, btw. Short 'a') was mostly settled by the Scots. Generation after generation after generation to today still live in the same hollers they did when they came from the old country.

It's beautiful country, rugged and still very much untamed. They're tough people and still somewhat adhere to the Clan* system

*not to be confused with Klan, though that's obviously mixed in here and there, too

MeridianOSU

Legendary
Founder

100%. That and you get me included that used to follow recruiting and wishing them success. Stopped following years ago when sports TV was all about the guy that made it out of the ghetto. The new Mama car and home was like Mama maybe you should have kept pansy on. Son might have made it like he did but why pressure him.

This black Mama’s shit is getting exhausted and they just keep their legs closed. I have a few ex football players following me and zero fucks given.

MeridianOSU

Legendary
Founder
Being serious...Appalachia (and it's not pronounced App-uh-LAY-chuh, btw. Short 'a') was mostly settled by the Scots. Generation after generation after generation to today still live in the same hollers they did when they came from the old country.

It's beautiful country, rugged and still very much untamed. They're tough people and still somewhat adhere to the Clan* system

*not to be confused with Klan, though that's obviously mixed in here and there, too

So your telling me after black bears and wild pigs... need to protect wife from a 3rd this July? Smoky Mountain Meridian adventures just got interesting!

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
So your telling me after black bears and wild pigs... need to protect wife from a 3rd this July? Smoky Mountain Meridian adventures just got interesting!
Nah... just don't get lost on dirt roads leading back deeper and deeper out into the hollers. (And yes, I can still take you down back dirt roads through Western NC. But I know which roads to stick to)

Y'all will love it out there. There's something about it that's still pure and clean and achingly beautiful. There's a reason that's where my husband and I will be buying a place in a few years. Seriously, my favorite part of the country. I actually physically feel every ounce of tension leave my body when I'm out there.

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary

I come from those hollers and ridges in WV.

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
Nah... just don't get lost on dirt roads leading back deeper and deeper out into the hollers. (And yes, I can still take you down back dirt roads through Western NC. But I know which roads to stick to)

Y'all will love it out there. There's something about it that's still pure and clean and achingly beautiful. There's a reason that's where my husband and I will be buying a place in a few years. Seriously, my favorite part of the country. I actually physically feel every ounce of tension leave my body when I'm out there.

i grew up in the Va mountains and have spent a lot of time in the NC mountains. It is a unique region and one that sticks with you.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder

Holy hell.

Unity!!!!

If y'all have noticed, the MSM (and, yes, Fox is most definitely MSM) has gotten more and more ridiculous and outrageous over the past 12 years and completely lost their damn minds the last 5. There's a reason for that and it directly lines up with the explosion of social media and independent reporting/ journalism.

They've reaped what they've sown and they no longer have control of the narrative. Bunch of 20/30/40 year olds came of age getting news online and have endless access to any information they want. And nothing stays hidden if you are willing to dig. And now that the MSM has been exposed for the bs propaganda it is, these same people are waking up to how social media is trying to do the same thing MSM has done for 60+ years and they're not having it.

Last edited:

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
This can't be real. If it is, the end has commenced. Or the movie just becomes more and more bizarre. Feels like the world is imploding but is it really? Hard to discern fact from fiction and has been like this for a while. What is really going on? Enjoying the show? SKOL!

If the Vits don’t work there is always the therapies nobody is talking about. HCQ was one of the first but there are others. All doing wonders. Stick that in your ass Gates! You too Fauci! SKOL

View attachment 14815

How?

New VPN so I can't pull from twitter.

Worth the click. It's straight from the disclose tv website.

Will be doing the same with 911 when I post.

Latest posts

Top Bottom