Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
I have not turned on a news channel since Fox betrayed Trump. Not watching MLB or NBA. Getting lots of work done

Serious question...is anyone really getting tired/exhausted of all the TV ping pong. Not just the every 2-4 years. It now seems everyday.

I’m done with it.

Yep. Easy solution- turn it off.

I have not watched a minute of any cable or network news since the election, most except fox much, much longer. The further I get from fox news, the more clearly I see them as mostly controlled opposition. I do not miss any of it, even Tucker, even a little bit. I am happier without it, and think you are doing a disservice to yourself if you continue to watch that unhealthy garbage.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Of all the good times I have had the funnest were with the boys in the woods eatin’ shrooms or mescaline. Liked acid but those other two were so much fun. Remember seeing the stones at Foxboro in multi mescaline micro dots. . After the show my friends driving west on the mass turnpike and he says he thinks he is driving backwards. After twenty minutes or maybe two hours it was sumized that he was going forward but at 25 miles an hour with cars whizzing by on both sides his mind went into reverse. We quickly pulled into a rest area and tripped the rest of the night in the woods. So many stories. I never saw heroin nor pills. But went to college in North Miami Beach in the 80’s. That was a scene. Went home on spring break and my fucking roommate free based my stereo and my golf clubs and I was on the fucking team! Till they didn’t let me on campus anymore.
Weird post, good weed tonight. It’s a blueberry muffin flavored indica. Got me couched! SKOL!

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder

I know this has been discussed. I’ve been off this board and working my ass off lately for the most part. I cannot understand for the life of me why suspects resist arrest and expect no consequences. This can totally be avoided if people comply
The officer made a huge mistake obviously. But again none of this would happen if this young man would have complied.

And now this felon will be made a hero just like Floyd was. And people will burn their own city down. It’s absolutely disgusting and I’m sick of it. I really wish there would be a very strong police and or military response to any and all looters and rioters in America at any time!
And once again the sick corrupt mainstream media will fan the flames to ignite this fire
Thanks for letting me rant family

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder

I know this has been discussed. I’ve been off this board and working my ass off lately for the most part. I cannot understand for the life of me why suspects resist arrest and expect no consequences. This can totally be avoided if people comply
The officer made a huge mistake obviously. But again none of this would happen if this young man would have complied.

And now this felon will be made a hero just like Floyd was. And people will burn their own city down. It’s absolutely disgusting and I’m sick of it. I really wish there would be a very strong police and or military response to any and all looters and rioters in America at any time!
And once again the sick corrupt mainstream media will fan the flames to ignite this fire
Thanks for letting me rant family

Corporate and social media is the biggest enemy to America as we know it.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Don't think this has been posted, but if I missed it, I'll take the appropriate beating from @M E R L I N ...but this seems like a great idea. If I can easily find stuff that is made in America, I will use it.

Speaking of which, anybody seen @M E R L I N lately? Doesn't look like he has been on the board in a couple weeks.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
AZ sues Puddin admin over border wall.

As 🥔 nominates Chris Magnus (Tucson chief and huge Trump hater) for CBP head.

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
Of all the good times I have had the funnest were with the boys in the woods eatin’ shrooms or mescaline. Liked acid but those other two were so much fun. Remember seeing the stones at Foxboro in multi mescaline micro dots. . After the show my friends driving west on the mass turnpike and he says he thinks he is driving backwards. After twenty minutes or maybe two hours it was sumized that he was going forward but at 25 miles an hour with cars whizzing by on both sides his mind went into reverse. We quickly pulled into a rest area and tripped the rest of the night in the woods. So many stories. I never saw heroin nor pills. But went to college in North Miami Beach in the 80’s. That was a scene. Went home on spring break and my fucking roommate free based my stereo and my golf clubs and I was on the fucking team! Till they didn’t let me on campus anymore.
Weird post, good weed tonight. It’s a blueberry muffin flavored indica. Got me couched! SKOL!

Great story! In-da-couch!

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder
#Fest + JordanPHorn + America 1st would have been a great start to a wild week.

When we finally meet up you'll understand more about my various positions as well.

Wish I could catch you at the #Symposium but I gotta honor my vows.

WWG1WGA 🇺🇸
You posting this made me remember. I drove up to Northern Michigan a few weeks ago and say a giant wooden sign in someone's yard with WWG1WGA on it. It was awesome.

9Mounties07

Elite
My family is from Cabell and Lincoln Counties. Hard working folks...work all day...farm till dark. Raised tobacco, all the vegetables, and some cattle. Farmed with horses and mules...Played a lotta ball...kept me out of the fields a bit. That’s what I come from.
CabWayLinGo....tough area, love the entire state and all its people

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
And you obviously know that the overwhelming majority of the people are just genuinely good, hardworking people who just want to live their lives with joy and love. Some (sadly more than some) may not have much as far as material wealth, but they will share whatever they have with anybody in need.

Yet another reason I love that part of the country. The people.
People from WV and the mountains are on display weekly with the Barnwood Builders. Salt of the Earth people. Then there are the Robert Byrd types.

CurtOFD78

Elite
Corporate and social media is the biggest enemy to America as we know it.
I completely believe this ^^^^ , especially after watching how the MSM has operated in the past few years and after doing some reading from a source within the journalism industry. MSM and social media is a tool for programming minds thoughts, much more so than institutions of higher learning.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
How, at this point, can everyone not see this? Especially those following this thread! These people may be stupid, but they are not stupid enough to believe their own bullshit...they are saying and doing whatever they have to do to tear this country down from within. It is crystal clear.
It is clear to us.

However, the Kansas City Star ran an article last summer about how it was likely white supremacists causing destruction and being violent at mostly peaceful BLM protests.

Latest posts

Top Bottom