Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

God Cam It

Elite

jdgnole

Elite
Founder
I had tried Chantix prior and started back after a few months.

the east way to quit smoking by Alan Carr teaches you that you’re not addicted but that we’ve brainwashed ourselves to thinking that. That book teaches you how to rethink this.

he’s got a 90% success rate. Worked for me with no withdrawals. I did the ebook though versus reading. Give it a shot.
THIS^^^^^^^^^^

inFredible

Elite
Here's a really good read to amplify - share with those you care about:

Excerpt:

#7: NO INFORMED CONSENT

What most who are taking the vaccine don't know is that because these products are still in clinical trials, anyone who gets the shot is now part of the clinical trial.

They are part of the experiment.

Those (like me) who do not take it, are part of the control group.

Time will tell how this experiment works out.

But, you may be asking, if the vaccines are causing harm, wouldn't we be seeing that all over the news?

Surely the FDA would step in and pause the distribution?

Well, if the adverse events reporting system was working, maybe things would be different.
Thanks for posting, perfect timing as my 22 year old daughter is struggling with this issue, she is getting a lot of peer pressure. she is supposed to go on a trip with her best friends family to the keys in 2 weeks and the dad has been asking about why she isn't vaccinated yet. She knows my position on the jab, but this is a really good piece to share with her.

MeridianOSU

Legendary
Founder
THIS^^^^^^^^^^
I dipped Copenhagen from 16-40. Started out slow and once hit college it was ten cans a week. I quit cold turkey when a younger cousin was doing a research paper in mouth cancer for college. She always sent me papers to review before submission.

I think she was on a double mission. She went on to become a Dentist and she wanted me to stop dipping. The pictures she had in her paper scared me cold turkey😢.

IdrinkandIKNOWthings

Discouraged.
Founder
Your DOT Secretary Mr. Buttplug

Please join us for a webinar on the Department’s implementation of President Biden’s Executive Orders. Secretary Buttigieg will provide opening remarks and senior leaders will share more information on how DOT is implementing Executive Orders to address the impacts of COVID-19, deliver greater racial equity, rebuild our economy, tackle climate change, and improve government operations. The Webinar will be an opportunity to learn more about how these Executive Orders are changing the day-to-day experience at the Department as well as impacting and improving American lives and communities. In addition, webinar participants will receive information on ways to get involved in supporting these Executive Orders.

Latest posts

Top Bottom