Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

RonwellQuincyDobbs

MAGA Pinja Anon
Founder
@RonwellQuincyDobbs
Ive seen the multiple responses on quitting so best of luck. I smoked from 19 to 42.
I quit 2 years ago, key to this story was that I was ready.

No withdrawals, dropped it and haven’t thought of one for two years.
I listened to the ebook “easy way to quit smoking” by Alan carr

listened to his audio book for 3 days and was doneno drugs, gum, hypnosis, etc.......

check it out, you won’t regret it

You can do it
Thank you, kind sir! I'll definitely check it out. I've done gum and drugs...No Bueno! So, I'm definitely looking for any method possible!

download.jpeg

RonwellQuincyDobbs

MAGA Pinja Anon
Founder
Faith looks to the throne of God. Faith remembers that the wicked, for all their arrogance, are like grass. Soon they will fade away. “In just a little while the wicked will be no more” (Psalm 37:10).

Much love, @Cletusnow I really do appreciate the reminder of God's love and faithfulness through this all!

RonwellQuincyDobbs

MAGA Pinja Anon
Founder
I started taking this regimen shortly after my Dad was diagnosed with colon cancer. Mom started shoveling these down him immediate. Along with his chemo and radiation, he beat the bastard without surgery. Since I began, I've only had one significant respiratory issue. It's been 30 years. Anytime I feel the twinge of a cold, I boost the quantity, especially zinc. Has always reduced my bout from a normal 3 days to 24 hours or less. I attribute all these elements circulating in my system to why my bout with Wuhan was mild and relatively short lived. These things were waiting for Wuhan's arrival and they're still there with no need or desire for any experimental drug.

The rest of our family has jumped on this vitamin/supplement regime. None of them have had any significant issues either.

It's really awesome! Like I've said, I spent 2 decades destroying this body with sports/fights/drugs/alcohol, but I rarely struggle with anything due to the preemptive strike of building up my immune system. It's another reason I will refuse a vaccine...Currently, my body has no need. I've spent the past year+ trying to catch the damn thing to 1. See how bad it is and 2. Go ahead and develop antibodies. Masks only for church functions, kids basketball(only way he got a season) and my 3 dentist/doctor visits. In and out of gas stations multiple times a day, trips to the grocery stores, been to the mountains a few times, the beach a few times, Clemson a few times, burning down with my friends(including best friend who HAD Covid at the time/just didn't realize it yet), jobsites with people from EVERYWHERE, etc etc. So, CLEARLY, my immune system has been doing something right...Or my innards are nothing but steel and iron??

WARfn3AGLE

Elite
Man, I hear you but it hasn't ever been that easy with me and I have quit way worse than these stupid cigarettes! I, unfortunately, struggle with moderation so I do everything overboard...Including really hard drugs back in the day! When I was done with them, no problem, I just dropped them and never went back. These smokes though! I've tried multiple times to no avail!
May not be the best advice but trying to help a Fam member. I too, smoked not as long as you but smoked non the less. I remember it like yesterday, I won’t smoke in an abode, so I went outside. It was 30 degrees out side and I said fuck it I’m done. Went and bought a vape mod and weened myself off. Most cigs have 12-19 mg of nicotine. I started with 6mg nicotine in my juice and puffed. That was a massive decrease and it may not be for you, but I’m down to 3-0mgs With my juice and haven’t touched a cig in 2 yrs. It may not be the full cut you are looking for but is way healthier. You can do it! You just have to be committed. Best wishes. You can do this. Peace & Love.

People shit on vaping but without it, I couldn’t have quit smoking. It’s not the nicotine that kills you, it’s the tar and other chemicals.

***EDITED*** To say, that if you do fully commit to dropping cigs, you will forever love the smell of a fresh lit dart. You just have to remember the bigger goal. It will be hard but not impossible. I believe in you poster.

OP, e-cigs are not the same as a vape mod. E-cigs are worse. Vape mods require a tank, which is often included. Vaping is better than E-cigging. @ least with a tank “you” can control what goes in. Genuinely hope this helps! You got this!

Last edited:

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
As You Know @MortgageHorn Knows a Ton of Doctors in H-Town Thru My Business, and places where I'm a member like The Houstonian Club, Krav Maga etc

Let's Just Say That Take It On My Reputation the Following is True - I'd Say I Have a Solid Track-Record Over the Last Four Plus Years

Seems in H-Town That Medical Staff (Doctors & Nurses) Are Dropping Dead After Taking The Chyna Vaccine

At One Hospital The Number is at 4

Based on the Sample Size of the Staff That (Death Rate) is Off The Charts in Galactic Proportions

Now Ask Yourself If That is Happening Here Where We Have the World's Largest Medical Center & More Hospitals Throughout the Metro Area Than Fucking McDonalds - Seriously You Cannot Drive 5 miles in Any Direction Without Hitting a Hospital...

Don't You Think That is Happening Across The Nation?

As You Might Imagine There is a Total News "Black-Out" (Or Should That Be "Absence of Light Out")

Also Opposite is Happening In This Manner:

Notice How Every Death No Matter the Actual Cause of Death Has Been "Labeled-Recorded" as a COVID Death

Well The Exact Opposite is Happening For People Getting Jabbed With the "Vaccine" People Are Dropping Like Flies From The Vaccine

BUT They Are Being Reported as Something Else Almost Every Time.

They Are Worried as Shit if the Word Gets Out People Will Panic and/or Realize It's All Bullshit

I Don't Give a Fuck What Some Doctors Have Told Some Of You On Here - They Are Either Miss-Informed, Didn't Read Up/Study This Vaccine or Blindly Believing the CDC's "Story" of How The Vaccine is Perfectly Fine.

If the Public Knew the Death Rate Per 100,000 Was Higher for Taking the Vaccine Than Truly Dying of COVID There Would Be a Backlash of Epic Proportions

Do What You Want as the Libs Say, "It Is Your Body - Your Choice"

Just Remember Who Is Behind This Scheme Gates/Fauci/Big Pharma/Deep State/Libs

I Ask You Again What The Fuck Are You Doing ITT & Taking Something That Bill Gates is Pushing Like a Mom in 36 Hours of Labor?
I’d give this post a like for every capitalized word you typed. This thing is not a vaccine to actually help people, that’s for damn sure.

Last edited:

RonwellQuincyDobbs

MAGA Pinja Anon
Founder
So is there a solid multivitamin that isnt pissing money away taking basically placebo that has all these so not having to take 10 different pills? Is centrum solid?

Just like partying, I take my vitamins to another level😎 I take a men's daily vitamin, Vitamins A-E, Flaxseed Oil, Potassium and Zinc. I'm fucking 38 and have a "pill briefcase" like my grandfather needed when he was 90🤷‍♂️

RonwellQuincyDobbs

MAGA Pinja Anon
Founder
The more you slosh booze around in your mouth the more it will kill any viruses. Same principle as rubbing hand sanitizer on your hands as they have preached ad nauseum. Probably better. Both are ethanol.

Absolutely! The sickest I've ever been, outside of a doctor's misdiagnosis leading me to a stomach virus that lasted ~50 days, was when I quit partying so I could do a program at Keystone and become a licensed driver again. I was, literally, sick for 4 months straight.

Sparty1045

Elite
Founder
It's really awesome! Like I've said, I spent 2 decades destroying this body with sports/fights/drugs/alcohol, but I rarely struggle with anything due to the preemptive strike of building up my immune system. It's another reason I will refuse a vaccine...Currently, my body has no need. I've spent the past year+ trying to catch the damn thing to 1. See how bad it is and 2. Go ahead and develop antibodies. Masks only for church functions, kids basketball(only way he got a season) and my 3 dentist/doctor visits. In and out of gas stations multiple times a day, trips to the grocery stores, been to the mountains a few times, the beach a few times, Clemson a few times, burning down with my friends(including best friend who HAD Covid at the time/just didn't realize it yet), jobsites with people from EVERYWHERE, etc etc. So, CLEARLY, my immune system has been doing something right...Or my innards are nothing but steel and iron??
Same. Plus, O- blood here so I’m already less susceptible to viruses.

Scratchmyvolsroughly

Elite
Founder
The Force is strong with this Anon! His decode analysis of the drops & what’s habbening is interesting . . .

Part 1

Part 2

LOL yes the force is strong with him. He might also have a touch of autism to be able todo allthat. Going to watch part 2

Clynch25

Elite
Founder
Thank you, kind sir! I'll definitely check it out. I've done gum and drugs...No Bueno! So, I'm definitely looking for any method possible!

View attachment 14697

I had tried Chantix prior and started back after a few months.

the east way to quit smoking by Alan Carr teaches you that you’re not addicted but that we’ve brainwashed ourselves to thinking that. That book teaches you how to rethink this.

he’s got a 90% success rate. Worked for me with no withdrawals. I did the ebook though versus reading. Give it a shot.

Scratchmyvolsroughly

Elite
Founder
The Force is strong with this Anon! His decode analysis of the drops & what’s habbening is interesting . . .

Part 1

Part 2

watched part 2 , he has some good direction but I think callingit a proof on his part is a stretch

God Cam It

Elite
Yikes

04/11/21 23:52 (BROOKLYN CENTER - ) LOOTING AND PROPERTY DAMAGE AT T.J. MAX [MIN034]
VIOLENT CRIME
04/11/21 23:52 (BROOKLYN CENTER - ) LOOTING AND PROPERTY DAMAGE AT FIVE BELOW [MIN034]
VIOLENT CRIME
04/11/21 23:51 (BROOKLYN CENTER - ) LOOTING AND PROPERTY DAMAGE AT RAINBOW SHOPS [MIN034]
VIOLENT CRIME
04/11/21 23:50 (BROOKLYN CENTER - ) LOOTING AND PROPERTY DAMAGE AT RUE21 [MIN034]

At least 20 places have been looted in Brooklyn Center and Minneapolis and some staff members have apparently been assaulted, someone drove a red minivan at a cop, etc etc, getting crazy on the scanner.

(((Walz)))

Last edited:

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder

WARfn3AGLE

Elite

Jtrain80

Legendary
Yikes

04/11/21 23:52 (BROOKLYN CENTER - ) LOOTING AND PROPERTY DAMAGE AT T.J. MAX [MIN034]
VIOLENT CRIME
04/11/21 23:52 (BROOKLYN CENTER - ) LOOTING AND PROPERTY DAMAGE AT FIVE BELOW [MIN034]
VIOLENT CRIME
04/11/21 23:51 (BROOKLYN CENTER - ) LOOTING AND PROPERTY DAMAGE AT RAINBOW SHOPS [MIN034]
VIOLENT CRIME
04/11/21 23:50 (BROOKLYN CENTER - ) LOOTING AND PROPERTY DAMAGE AT RUE21 [MIN034]

At least 20 places have been looted in Brooklyn Center and Minneapolis and some staff members have apparently been assaulted, someone drove a red minivan at a cop, etc etc, getting crazy on the scanner.

(((Walz)))

This country needs an enema in the worst way.

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder
View attachment 14719

Exactly what he said would happen.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

I never believed its source was natural and came from the wet markets. But, it was amazing early on how many people heard that on TV and still claim that's the natural source.

Think about it. Those wet markets have been around for a long time. Any virus circulating from animal to human would have already created natural immunity among those millions who have used the wet markets for hundreds of years. Any new virus would likely instill crossover immunity among the people very quickly since they already had immunity from similar viruses.

It didn't come from the wet markets anymore than the bars were the source of spikes in Wuhan. In Texas, the bars were closed in June. The spikes we have seen were continuous and long after the incubation period after the bars were closed. What is apparent is staying indoors and mingling is far worse than going outside especially if forced to take the virus indoors and expose the elderly and those with diabetes, obese, heart conditions and more. Again, people heard that and will argue to their deaths, in some cases, that lock downs prevented this from becoming worse. The states which have opened invalidate that bullshit theory.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

With all due respect to this instagram, the GOP had neither the numbers or the balls or the desire to impeach OBiden or anyone else. Had they had one iota of gonads they would have been yelling and screaming and doing something for the 2.5 months after the election to stop OBiden. At least the Cowardly Lion did something to reacquire his balls.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
🤣

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
🤣

He needs to be made into one of those dolls gypsy's put pins into.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
🤣

al-Baghdadi action figure next?

BTAvenger

Elite
Meanwhile in Baltimore. I was texting this morning with some of my former squad mates and we were flabbergasted at how fucked up this is. We were a narcotics squad and basically according to this bullshit we would have to call in to some bullshit housecat supervisor with no expertise or incentive to request permission to make an arrest of a drug dealer.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
LOL yes the force is strong with him. He might also have a touch of autism to be able todo allthat. Going to watch part 2
Agree, but his explanation of tying the “dates” and post #s to sections of the Rules of War is intriguing. We have touched on it in the LAC, but not even close to the extent this guy has.

Top Bottom