Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
He's a fucking idiot if nothing else. The POS has made more $$ off of this than obummer.
I can’t say that he’s an idiot for certain. If his personal goal is to make a lot of cash even if it contributes to the destruction of the country, then he is successful.

If he truly believes the shit that comes out of his mouth then he is an idiot.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
Anyone else catch Patrick Byrnes latest update this AM in telegram? He is claiming they have the goods and it will begin leaking in the coming weeks.

I realize this has been a claim before but if you read his post, he seems pretty 100 percent confident. Don’t know how to post.
I’m not sure leaking information that damages the corrupt gets anywhere. Hell, Mike Lindell produced a show that factually laid out evidence of voter fraud, sworn affidavits, video evidence, and statistical impossibilities. He paid for it to he on cable. It is still ignored.

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
I know its been posted, but whats the consensus recommended vitamin cocktail to boost immunity? Have great confidence in my immune system and enjoy the sun, but figure it wouldn't hurt to boost my system.

I've heard vitamin D, zinc, quercetin, amongst others. Anyone have the recommended combo

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
I know its been posted, but whats the consensus recommended vitamin cocktail to boost immunity? Have great confidence in my immune system and enjoy the sun, but figure it wouldn't hurt to boost my system.

I've heard vitamin D, zinc, quercetin, amongst others. Anyone have the recommended combo
I take the above daily plus vitamin c.

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder

Two teaspoons sparky’s sauce every morning.
1618165290814.jpeg

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Make sure to get Vit. C (ascorbic). I also take B-12, D3, zinc, potassium and whole bunch of other stuff. I like Nature's Way. But there are tons of good options out there. I laugh at these variants and we shrug off colds in 24 hours around this house. Hadn't had Nyquil in years. Take your vitamins people, and give the Faucittes the bird as you do! SKOL!

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
As You Know @MortgageHorn Knows a Ton of Doctors in H-Town Thru My Business, and places where I'm a member like The Houstonian Club, Krav Maga etc

Let's Just Say That Take It On My Reputation the Following is True - I'd Say I Have a Solid Track-Record Over the Last Four Plus Years

Seems in H-Town That Medical Staff (Doctors & Nurses) Are Dropping Dead After Taking The Chyna Vaccine

At One Hospital The Number is at 4

Based on the Sample Size of the Staff That (Death Rate) is Off The Charts in Galactic Proportions

Now Ask Yourself If That is Happening Here Where We Have the World's Largest Medical Center & More Hospitals Throughout the Metro Area Than Fucking McDonalds - Seriously You Cannot Drive 5 miles in Any Direction Without Hitting a Hospital...

Don't You Think That is Happening Across The Nation?

As You Might Imagine There is a Total News "Black-Out" (Or Should That Be "Absence of Light Out")

Also Opposite is Happening In This Manner:

Notice How Every Death No Matter the Actual Cause of Death Has Been "Labeled-Recorded" as a COVID Death

Well The Exact Opposite is Happening For People Getting Jabbed With the "Vaccine" People Are Dropping Like Flies From The Vaccine

BUT They Are Being Reported as Something Else Almost Every Time.

They Are Worried as Shit if the Word Gets Out People Will Panic and/or Realize It's All Bullshit

I Don't Give a Fuck What Some Doctors Have Told Some Of You On Here - They Are Either Miss-Informed, Didn't Read Up/Study This Vaccine or Blindly Believing the CDC's "Story" of How The Vaccine is Perfectly Fine.

If the Public Knew the Death Rate Per 100,000 Was Higher for Taking the Vaccine Than Truly Dying of COVID There Would Be a Backlash of Epic Proportions

Do What You Want as the Libs Say, "It Is Your Body - Your Choice"

Just Remember Who Is Behind This Scheme Gates/Fauci/Big Pharma/Deep State/Libs

I Ask You Again What The Fuck Are You Doing ITT & Taking Something That Bill Gates is Pushing Like a Mom in 36 Hours of Labor?

Last edited:

Long cat

Elite
As You Know @MortgageHorn Knows a Ton of Doctors in H-Town Thru My Business, and places where I'm a member like The Houstonian Club, Krav Maga etc

Let's Just Say That Take It On My Reputation the Following is True - I'd Say I Have a Solid Track-Record Over the Last Four Plus Years

Seems in H-Town That Medical Staff (Doctors & Nurses) Are Dropping Dead After Taking The Chyna Vaccine

At One Hospital The Number is at 4

Based on the Sample Size of the Staff That (Death Rate) is Off The Charts in Galactic Proportions

Now Ask Yourself If That is Happening Here Where We Have the World's Largest Medical Center & More Hospitals Throughout the Metro Area Than Fucking McDonalds - Seriously You Cannot Drive 5 miles in Any Direction Without Hitting a Hospital...

Don't You Think That is Happening Across The Nation?

As You Might Imagine There is a Total News "Black-Out" (Or Should That Be "Absence of Light Out")

Also Opposite is Happening In This Manner:

Notice How Every Death No Matter the Actual Cause of Death Has Been "Labeled-Recorded" as a COVID Death

Well The Exact Opposite is Happening For People Getting Jabbed With the "Vaccine" People Are Dropping Like Flies From The Vaccine

BUT They Are Being Reported as Something Else Almost Every Time.

They Are Worried as Shit if the Word Gets Out People Will Panic and/or Realize It's All Bullshit

I Don't Give a Fuck What Some Doctors Have Told Some Of You On Here - They Are Either Miss-Informed, Didn't Read Up/Study This Vaccine or Blindly Believing the CDC's "Story" of How The Vaccine is Perfectly Fine.

If the Public Knew the Death Rate Per 100,000 Was Higher for Taking the Vaccine Than Truly Dying of COVID There Would Be a Backlash of Epic Proportions

Do What You Want as the Libs Say, "It Is Your Body - Your Choice"

Just Remember Who Is Behind This Scheme Gates/Fauci/Big Pharma/Deep State/Libs

I Ask You Again What The Fuck Are You Doing ITT & Taking Something That Bill Gates is Pushing Like a Mom in 36 Hours of Labor?
The size of this market is impossible to predict, but companies are making the case that it will be massive. Pfizer expects $15 billion in Covid-19 vaccine revenue in 2021, 2½ times as large as its best-selling product in 2020. If the need for annual boosters persists, it could remain material not just for small companies like Novavax, but also for the biggest players.

https://www.barrons.com/articles/up...-is-changing-the-vaccine-industry-51613125821

Also:
“In a single antigen pandemic, mRNA is probably the first go-to,” Hudson said. “But in regular times, I think we also have to be clear, that if you’re coming into a market with mRNA, say [the] influenza [vaccine market], and you’re competing with current influenza [vaccines], it’s very different when you have to compete with the standard of care with a well-characterized safety profile. So that bar is high.”

Viking

Legendary
Founder
I would gather a multivitamin as good as any. Better than nothing. I split them out as the shield maiden and kids don’t take or need everything I take. Hell I take tablespoon of olive oil every morning. I have sworn off the medical pill pushing community for a number of reasons. This COVID shit just reinforces my total distrust in our Rockerfeller backed medical industry. And it is an industry. SKOL!

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
If the need for annual boosters persists

That's THE POINT

There is ZERO Need for Boosters or This "Vaccine" Except for Them to Make Money and Control of the Population

STOP Taking These Fucking Shots - You Have a 99.987 Chance of Survival If You Get It - Same as the Flu

Did We Stop Society Ever Due to the Flu? Hell No

Can You Peeps Not Do Math and/or Probability & Statistics

They Are Running a Game On You

Jbehel

Elite
Founder
That's THE POINT

There is ZERO Need for Boosters or This "Vaccine" Except for Them to Make Money and Control of the Population

STOP Taking These Fucking Shots - You Have a 99.987 Chance of Survival If You Get It - Same as the Flu

That's the main problem...Pride is a mofkr and no one wants to admit or accept they've been hoodwinked by their own govt.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
In case anyone likes to see the value of the dollar over time.

MeridianOSU

Legendary
Founder
That's THE POINT

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder

Bourbon

Jtrain80

Legendary
I w

Go to GNC and pick out what's right for you. I like the packets just to be organized.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
The Force is strong with this Anon! His decode analysis of the drops & what’s habbening is interesting . . .

Part 1

Part 2

RonwellQuincyDobbs

MAGA Pinja Anon
Founder
Went cold turkey back in OCT. You can do it if you really want to.

Finding the thing that makes you want to is sometimes the hard part for people.

I didn't want my wife to have to work any longer than necessary because we had all sorts of crazy health concerns to save for or worse her to die alone and scared because I kicked the bucket long before her.

Prayers to you brother!

Very honored to have you around The Forum and to be able to read your wise words!

Man, I hear you but it hasn't ever been that easy with me and I have quit way worse than these stupid cigarettes! I, unfortunately, struggle with moderation so I do everything overboard...Including really hard drugs back in the day! When I was done with them, no problem, I just dropped them and never went back. These smokes though! I've tried multiple times to no avail!

Top Bottom