Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Jtrain80

Legendary

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder

View attachment 15006
There was an interview posted on here with him who explained this in more detail. He was quite rational with his explanation. This post makes him sound like a looney and while he did cover why he thought this way, he also said, "if you are in a high risk category, it might make sense to get the shot".

Edit: didn't see the interview quoted when I when to quote it. It's a good listen.

Fmoshermw

Elite
Best video I've seen on how the Virus, Theraputics, and Vaccines actually work.

Dude very close to his work and, predictably, recommends getting the stab - seems too nice of a guy to be cynical enough to believe that anyone would hijack his work for ill gains.

It's long but mostly worth it to see why so many docs are recommending.

Some good info on the "Pro vaccine" side to help with your decisions:

Cliffs:
- likely did come from a bat - "proves" it
- Vaccine (Moderna) does NOT change your DNA or RNA, only the spike protein it uses to attach
- SARS COV 2 is "beautifully scary" in how evolved it is
- Never uses the term, "gain of function" - found that odd
- "Not getting the vaccine is like playing Russian Roulette with a loaded virus" - GMAFB

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Do these idiots not understand that if they get their wish and theres no more local police, there will only be federal police to take their place!? It’s like if you’re facing a monster but then there’s a bigger monster that can eat your monster, you pull for the bigger monster. Amd then after the bigger monster eats the little monster, there’s nothing left to eat but you.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder

Dude very close to his work and, predictably, recommends getting the stab - seems too nice of a guy to be cynical enough to believe that anyone would hijack his work for ill gains.

Cliffs:
- Vaccine (Moderna) does NOT change your DNA or RNA, only the spike protein it uses to attach
- "Not getting the vaccine is like playing Russian Roulette with a loaded virus" - GMAFB

Additional Cliffs- Is this dude on the FauXi payroll?

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder
Do these idiots not understand that if they get their wish and theres no more local police, there will only be federal police to take their place!? It’s like if you’re facing a monster but then there’s a bigger monster that can eat your monster, you pull for the bigger monster. Amd then after the bigger monster eats the little monster, there’s nothing left to eat but you.

Viking

Legendary
Founder

Cliffs:

He could look like Ward Cleaver and I still wouldn't take the jab. Hopefully comforting to those who have taken it. SKOL!

tcdc135

Poster
Founder
Great post, I feel exactly the same way, but me and my wife have recovered and have the antibodies which from things I’ve read is even more important so we’re gonna hold off but if any of them it would’ve been that one, we are going to stick with keeping our immune system strong, oh and I am going to get the damn shingles vaccination, don’t want that one, friend just got over having it.
Be careful! I have A LOT of patients that get shingles from the shingles vax! Also look up shedding after shingles vax. And on a side note have 3 that got shingles with in 3-5 days of their 1st covid vax. All 3 reported it their PCP, PCP said yep, that happens! Still gave them their 2nd C vax. Insert eye roll and sheep emoji.

Emmo496

Elite
Founder
Reminds me of back in the day when that one guy would raise his hand and ask if this was going to be on the test.

Saved my ass a couple of times.
Who is going to be checking the validity of these vaccination cards. I don’t see some minimum wage security guard or even some TSA agent giving it more than a cursory glance, if even that.

denn

Legendary
Founder

There should be no draft of anything here......MLB should lose any and all federal protections/funding ect... the second they decided to be political. This should have happened instantly and MLB should donate approx. all proceeds lost to the state of Georgia and city of Atlanta for this egregious BS they have pulled to local charities and small businesses. What the kicker is that they moved to Denver, CO and they have more strict election laws than the ones Georgia just passed. Manfred is a tool of the machine. He isn't smart enough to do anything on his own. Similar to Idaho spud in the oval office.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
ShrillUnlinedHerculesbeetle-max-1mb.gif

God Cam It

Elite
Back to the simulation.
Screenshot_20210414-142950_Brave.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom