Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

CurtOFD78

Elite
You live in Fantasy Land if you think he didn't have to "go along" with some of the horseshit that the media and leftists pushed as to the Plandemic. This State does have a LOT of democrats in it. He is doing the best job out of the entire nation handling this shit.

Edit: I live in Red Pasco in a subdivision with a shit ton of Veterans and reading the women of this community whine and Karen all about masks and this virus makes me fuckin grateful he was elected to begin with because he was damn lucky with how stupid our population is and easily manipulated and brainwashed. He has to tip toe a line where he appeases the mentally weak as well as doing all the great things he is with common sense that other representatives are too gutless to attempt.
Just think about the alternative for a second. We could have had Andrew Gillum as the governor of this state. Andrew "Down low" Gillum. If that MFer was governor, Florida would be New York or California right now, and President Harris and Weekend At Bernies would be praising the continued lockdown of the state and all the social fucking distancing that we were doing. Fuck that.

316what

Poster
Founder
Sorry to clog this thread up again but I’ve mentioned my father in law in this thread. He gained his wings this morning. No more pain. This is on our deck last summer with all of his grandkids. A lot of tears today. Hug those you love every day.
View attachment 13999

Condolensces to you and the fam. RIP FIL/Grandpa.

MeridianOSU

Legendary
Founder
Hey you’ll save money when fire department has to remove 750 lb Mama huge from making to many fat burritos.

Edit: Not trying to be mean either. You can definitely tell a poor Mexican/Central American. They are either skinny from lack of food funds or blow it at the tequila store. Most western large employers have learned to stagger pay day for a reason.

The fats have made enough money to visit the weekly money pay day loan tree to pay off the Cartel. Still have enough to buy the cheap fattening food. All listed above live in shacks without the Cadillac.

Last edited:

TTUcamper

Elite
The RHINO's in the Republican party will certainly go this route. However I believe the people who like winning within the republican party will not be so eager to get have a uni-party candidate (Bushes, Romney, McCain, ect...) in there.

the republicans are mostly still RHINO's including the people running the party. they'll blackmail and threaten enough to keep them from doing anything. there will always be 20 to 30 percent of the republican party that's good but it's not ever enough.

Trump needed to start his own party and destroy the Republican party. I'm sure they'd kill him before he ever got that far.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
The Desantis shit in this thread is laughable. Like some stated above the deep state will do anything to keep an outsider out. If Desantis supported red flag laws then that was an awful choice. Please provide a link when making accusations. Let’s not sit here and pretend that Trump didn’t make a lot of mistakes, because he did. Most of them were because he was told he could trust some of those swamp creatures in the beginning of his admin and that was totally hoodwinked by Fauci and Medicine Lady.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
He supports red flag laws and was in congress for starters.

If Trump doesn't run then sure I'll have to consider him but he is far less than ideal as far as I'm concerned.

You keep saying that but you won’t post any evidence. I truly have never heard that, and I’m not saying you’re lying but I would just like to see an article about it.

TheGreenDeath

Poster
Founder
Sorry to clog this thread up again but I’ve mentioned my father in law in this thread. He gained his wings this morning. No more pain. This is on our deck last summer with all of his grandkids. A lot of tears today. Hug those you love every day.
View attachment 13999
Sorry for your loss.
Also, nice looking family - and I love your recipes.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
You keep saying that but you won’t post any evidence. I truly have never heard that, and I’m not saying you’re lying but I would just like to see an article about it.
It's common knowledge to anyone who has followed him longer than covid. Some of his views are pretty fucking scary TBH.

Here is one example:

DeSantis said that while it may still be too early to determine the impact of the mental-health aspects of the 2018 law --- about 1,600 orders have been issued --- he supports a proactive approach by law enforcement.

“You have the guy in El Paso, which obviously that was like an ethno-nationalist motivation. Obviously, the Pulse nightclub (mass shooting in Orlando in 2017) was militant Islam. And then you have some people who are just crazy, there’s not necessarily a clear motivation,” DeSantis said. “I think you have to be familiar with all of those types of threats and have the warning signs identified and then do something about it.”

Another area he said needs to be addressed
, even though the government is limited in what it can do, is the internet.

You have these recesses of the internet where people who may not have a lot of common compatriots where they live, now they can all congregate in this community online and spread a lot of the vile stuff,” DeSantis said.

America 1st

Founder
The Desantis shit in this thread is laughable. Like some stated above the deep state will do anything to keep an outsider out. If Desantis supported red flag laws then that was an awful choice. Please provide a link when making accusations. Let’s not sit here and pretend that Trump didn’t make a lot of mistakes, because he did. Most of them were because he was told he could trust some of those swamp creatures in the beginning of his admin and that was totally hoodwinked by Fauci and Medicine Lady.
He didn't.

Ron isn't an outsider. He has been a member of Congress and was in DC for years.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
It's common knowledge to anyone who has followed him longer than covid. Some of his views are pretty fucking scary TBH.

Here is one example:

DeSantis said that while it may still be too early to determine the impact of the mental-health aspects of the 2018 law --- about 1,600 orders have been issued --- he supports a proactive approach by law enforcement.

“You have the guy in El Paso, which obviously that was like an ethno-nationalist motivation. Obviously, the Pulse nightclub (mass shooting in Orlando in 2017) was militant Islam. And then you have some people who are just crazy, there’s not necessarily a clear motivation,” DeSantis said. “I think you have to be familiar with all of those types of threats and have the warning signs identified and then do something about it.”

Another area he said needs to be addressed
, even though the government is limited in what it can do, is the internet.

You have these recesses of the internet where people who may not have a lot of common compatriots where they live, now they can all congregate in this community online and spread a lot of the vile stuff,” DeSantis said.

What exactly did he say above that bothered you? Everything he said that you quoted was accurate.

America 1st

Founder
What exactly did he say above that bothered you? Everything he said that you quoted was accurate.
Accurate?

If you think law enforcement should be able to proactively execute red flag laws based on someone's internet history then we're never going to see eye to eye; we'll just have to agree to disagree.

Short of explicit threats, which are covered under different laws, what he is advocating is the suppression of both 1 & 2 A.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
Accurate?

If you think law enforcement should be able to proactively execute red flag laws based on someone's internet history then we're never going to see eye to eye; we'll just have to agree to disagree.

Short of explicit threats, which are covered under different laws, what he is advocating is the suppression of both 1 & 2 A.

Ok, I don’t agree with your first point but you will never convince me he is trying to suppress 1 and 2. You are stretching hard AF my man.

America 1st

Founder
Ok man. You have your stance and are firm on it; however, let’s start with Priebus, Sessions, Tillerson, Spicer, Mooch, Wray, Mattis, McMaster, Barr shall I continue?
Those hires did a great job of exposing the swamp and GOP for what it is / achieving a desirable end.
Ok, I don’t agree with your first point but you will never convince me he is trying to suppress 1 and 2. You are stretching hard AF my man.
That's fine if you don't agree. Reasonable minds can disagree.

You can think Trump got hoodwinked and I can think you're getting hoodwinked by Ron.

I won't lose sleep over it. Trump still holds all the cards at the end of the day.

I started a thread specifically for this discussion that people should visit. Just don't want Ron discussion going the way of dog hate in this thread 👍

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
View attachment 13999
I'm so very sorry to see this.

May you all be blessed with grace, comfort and peace.

(Beautiful family)

Nape

Elite
Founder
I'm so very sorry to see this.

May you all be blessed with grace, comfort and peace.

(Beautiful family)
I’m not gonna try to thank all of you individually but I can now. Thanks for the love. You miscreants have no idea how much your love means. Tough day but a peaceful day. Same day as the pic above but with his Queen and grandkids in the back yard. ❤️❤️❤️
5734E47A-976A-4892-858B-9BD01D19D3A3.jpeg

Top Bottom