Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

TTUcamper

Elite
One doesn't have to want the crackhead to acknowledge Ron has red flags.

The "awesome shit" he has done in Florida was pretty no brainer shit and kinda late still anyways.

The republican party is going to submarine him anyway. They are never going to risk someone even close to Trump ever again. They'll just keep trying to feed us the Romney's and Bush's while pretending they give a shit about us.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Some drug dealers from Louisville came out to my county to send a message to a local drug dealer. They didn't anticipate bystanders seeing 2 black dudes beat a woman then shoot into a mans apartment would net them getting the fuck shot out themselves. They tried to run but wrecked due to blood loss. Unfortunately we have really good hospitals and those guys will be paid for by tax payers for several years.

sigh!

clint-eastwood-gran-torino.gif

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
One doesn't have to want the crackhead to acknowledge Ron has red flags.

The "awesome shit" he has done in Florida was pretty no brainer shit and kinda late still anyways.
You live in Fantasy Land if you think he didn't have to "go along" with some of the horseshit that the media and leftists pushed as to the Plandemic. This State does have a LOT of democrats in it. He is doing the best job out of the entire nation handling this shit.

Edit: I live in Red Pasco in a subdivision with a shit ton of Veterans and reading the women of this community whine and Karen all about masks and this virus makes me fuckin grateful he was elected to begin with because he was damn lucky with how stupid our population is and easily manipulated and brainwashed. He has to tip toe a line where he appeases the mentally weak as well as doing all the great things he is with common sense that other representatives are too gutless to attempt.

Last edited:

denn

Legendary
Founder
The republican party is going to submarine him anyway. They are never going to risk someone even close to Trump ever again. They'll just keep trying to feed us the Romney's and Bush's while pretending they give a shit about us.
The RHINO's in the Republican party will certainly go this route. However I believe the people who like winning within the republican party will not be so eager to get have a uni-party candidate (Bushes, Romney, McCain, ect...) in there.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
What the hell does this even mean? Not a closer? And who is this random young lady as if she is some sort of expert?
If she is a lib and doesn’t have a blue checkmark then she is truly not important.

Edit- I see she may not be a lib. Explains the lack of checkmark if that is the case

Last edited:

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
You live in Fantasy Land if you think he didn't have to "go along" with some of the horseshit that the media and leftists pushed as to the Plandemic. This State does have a LOT of democrats in it. He is doing the best job out of the entire nation handling this shit.

Edit: I live in Red Pasco in a subdivision with a shit ton of Veterans and reading the women of this community whine and Karen all about masks and this virus makes me fuckin grateful he was elected to begin with because he was damn lucky with how stupid our population is and easily manipulated and brainwashed. He has to tip toe a line where he appeases the mentally weak as well as doing all the great things he is with common sense that other representatives are too gutless to attempt.
I'm not saying that he doesn't have a ton to deal with; he is hunted more than any other other governor because of his willingness to speak out.

My point is more than what he has done should be mostly common sense stuff for someone who calls themselves a freedom loving American. Being the best governor is just like being the tallest midget now days.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Don't know if she is a lib or not, but she is not important if she is trying to push people away from DeSantis.
Densatis isn't the bread and butter. Trump is and people should be aware of everything to do with Desantis.
Yea, seems like infiltration to divide the movement IMO. She may be "working hard" for the movement, but I haven't heard of her so there's that
Densatis is the threat to the movement. He need needs to come out and say he isn't running and that Trump is the clear leader of the party.

Too many people think he has a legit shot and it's giving them false hope and dividing the movement.

Last edited:

Cat_Incognito

Elite
Founder
Out.

That's why he would need to do a lot to ever having a chance at my vote or support.

Trumps & private citizens are much more preferable.
I get what you saying, but you may need to accept that Trump was a once in a lifetime POTUS. The establishment will never allow another non-politician to run. They'll get cheated out of the primary before they even get a chance to run.

And if that's the case, Desantis is the best option we have. I'm not aware of the red flags you speak of, but the guy is governing his state in a manner that I would like to see implemented across this entire nation. I'm not sure how you pass up voting for someone with his track record, when it could easily allow someone much worse to slide into office. Just my opinion. You're a smart guy, and I'm sure you'll make a good decision.

Cat_Incognito

Elite
Founder
Sorry to clog this thread up again but I’ve mentioned my father in law in this thread. He gained his wings this morning. No more pain. This is on our deck last summer with all of his grandkids. A lot of tears today. Hug those you love every day.
View attachment 13999
Sincerest condolences my friend! Thoughts and prayers out to you and your family. May he RIP.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
Really surprised she's not on the suicide list. That's prime time training video of who is susceptible to killing oneself.
I know there are many causes that trigger suicide. And depression during lockdowns can be one.

However, she seems really disturbed by the thought of catching a virus. Imagine someone potentially killing themselves because the media stoked fear that a virus may kill them.

Top Bottom