Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
She's saying that the 'vaccine' is killing off our immune system's ability to fight off Covid 21...
Thoughts?
Well given how many sheep are getting this vaccine when they aren't in any risk group... Im kinda lol'ing.

Fmoshermw

Elite
Sounds very European.

View attachment 13861
Where my mom lives. Very close to her house where this went down. She's cool. She says that the Frederick County Sheriff is a badass and keeps that now major MD city in check. As does the Mayor.

Sheriff is a Trump buddy.

Great show today by Frederick Law Enforcement and FT Detrick security.

Fmoshermw

Elite
Couple of bills going through the Texas Legislature.

SB 18 - makes gun dealers, manufacturers or anyone else in the gun business essential businesses exempt from lock downs and closing during the next pandemic, disaster or emergency regardless of any statewide or local politicians political beliefs.

SB 19 - prohibits banks or other financial institutions from imposing a "choke point" on gun businesses if the banks or institutions do any contract business with the State. If they impose a choke point they are prohibited from doing business with the State of Texas.

SB 20 - prohibits hotels from not allowing citizens from keeping guns and ammo in their rooms. Many hotels don't include that restriction in their public notices of terms and conditions but inform the guest on arrival. It forces people to leave their guns in their cars to be broken into.

SB 550 - allows for gun owners to carry their weapons in holsters of their choosing. Now, only shoulder or belt holsters are allowed.

SB 1253 - affirmatively preserves the ability of Texans to obtain a License To Carry for reciprocal purposes with other states, even if the licensing requirement for lawful carry of a handgun is eliminated (Constitutional carry).
Worth a revisit here:

Fmoshermw

Elite
:(

What does this even mean ? Does not say WHY the material has to be destroyed. National Archives ftw ?

Jtrain80

Legendary
10981921_10204790163368772_5143127028400961129_n.jpg

Now do the Clinton Global Health Initiative, The Clinton Foundation, and the celebrities foundations.

Or, is CodeMonkey Q?

Hell of a detective you must be.

Fmoshermw

Elite
So, is Q Stephen K. Bannon?
Less than 10, Less than 3 non-military. My guess:

- DJT (Q+)
- Flynn (Military intel)
- Pompeo (former CIA)
- MARSOC x 2 (Military intel)
- AFSOC x 1(Military intel)
- Commandant USMC (Heavy USMC references all the time)
- USNSOC (Submarine background - lots of real submarine references - rig for red, etc, Military intel)
- Always thought Parscale but likely not anymore. Plus puts non-military at 3.
- Kash Patel - same as Parscale

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
I have mentioned before that I am a big fan of Tim Pool. In addition to his youtube pages, he now has a subscription service at Timcast.com. He had a segment with Jack Murphy a few days ago that I wanted to shared a bit of.

They were discussing gun Rights, which Tim has become a huge proponent of recently. This was part of their discussion of the uber eats guy who was recently killed by 2 teenage girls in a DC carjacking. Anyway, they get to arguing about whether you should fight back, or just give all your shit to a thief. I wish I could link the video, but Tim snaps and comes with this-

"The problem is the police say fucking bend the knee, and suck the mother fucking cock of the guy who's beating the shit out of you...and you know what I say mother fucker? You're going to go to prison for felony murder, because fuck you. I don't have anything to give you, I don't have anything to fucking lose...and if everybody said I will rip your God damned mother fucking throat out, and shove my boot so far up your ass, you'll never shit right for the rest of your life, they might think twice. If everybody had a mother fucking gun on their belt and a guy said give me all your money, they draw it on him and say back the fuck up or you're going to the fucking cemetary."

Love it. A chicken in every pot, and a gun on every belt...it is true though, criminals fuck with law abiding citizens alot less when they are worried about those citizens packing heat.

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
I have mentioned before that I am a big fan of Tim Pool. In addition to his youtube pages, he now has a subscription service at Timcast.com. He had a segment with Jack Murphy a few days ago that I wanted to shared a bit of.

They were discussing gun Rights, which Tim has become a huge proponent of recently. This was part of their discussion of the uber eats guy who was recently killed by 2 teenage girls in a DC carjacking. Anyway, they get to arguing about whether you should fight back, or just give all your shit to a thief. I wish I could link the video, but Tim snaps and comes with this-

"The problem is the police say fucking bend the knee, and suck the mother fucking cock of the guy who's beating the shit out of you...and you know what I say mother fucker? You're going to go to prison for felony murder, because fuck you. I don't have anything to give you, I don't have anything to fucking lose...and if everybody said I will rip your God damned mother fucking throat out, and shove my boot so far up your ass, you'll never shit right for the rest of your life, they might think twice. If everybody had a mother fucking gun on their belt and a guy said give me all your money, they draw it on him and say back the fuck up or you're going to the fucking cemetary."

Love it. A chicken in every pot, and a gun on every belt...it is true though, criminals fuck with law abiding citizens alot less when they are worried about those citizens packing heat.
Yeah you gotta have repercussions for robbery if you want deterrence. Squeeze off the two extra rounds and make it a Closed casket

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Yeah you gotta have repercussions for robbery if you want deterrence. Squeeze off the two extra rounds and make it a Closed casket

Yet the police will advise you to comply with the criminal. I understand why, but gtfo. You pull a gun on someone around where I live, and you better just start shooting...cause you will be getting one pulled back on your ass in a hurry.

Viking

Legendary
Founder

My open carry holster the shield maiden gave me for my birthday. I have very few problems with humans now.SKOL!

62D058E0-8845-4F94-A7E9-6CCF743E00BE.jpeg

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Long cat

Elite

It’s not supposed to be sustainable.
Looks like I may drive more in the future.

View attachment 13977
what percentage of pilots does an airline like United train as opposed to those hired with previous military training or previous work for another airline? I’ve seen a few lady united pilots and I always assume they are on top of things to get where they are in a male dominated industry.

Latest posts

Top Bottom