Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Couple of bills going through the Texas Legislature.

SB 18 - makes gun dealers, manufacturers or anyone else in the gun business essential businesses exempt from lock downs and closing during the next pandemic, disaster or emergency regardless of any statewide or local politicians political beliefs.

SB 19 - prohibits banks or other financial institutions from imposing a "choke point" on gun businesses if the banks or institutions do any contract business with the State. If they impose a choke point they are prohibited from doing business with the State of Texas.

SB 20 - prohibits hotels from not allowing citizens from keeping guns and ammo in their rooms. Many hotels don't include that restriction in their public notices of terms and conditions but inform the guest on arrival. It forces people to leave their guns in their cars to be broken into.

SB 550 - allows for gun owners to carry their weapons in holsters of their choosing. Now, only shoulder or belt holsters are allowed.

SB 1253 - affirmatively preserves the ability of Texans to obtain a License To Carry for reciprocal purposes with other states, even if the licensing requirement for lawful carry of a handgun is eliminated (Constitutional carry).

jdgnole

Elite
Founder
MOST PERFECT BEST MOST AUTHENTIC ELECTION EVER, IF YOU DARE QUESTION IT WE'LL BAN YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS AND FIRE YOU!

Georgia passed a law mandating IDs to vote, including mail-ins. That means the Democrats can't cheat anymore using illegals to vote, so the elites speed-dialed each other and are now trying to turn popular opinion against the state government by using their monopolies as political battering rams. Its not even restrictive. Oh, and they killed Loeffler's staffer.
Yeah they killed her staff are on a pretty desolate stretch on 16 towards Savannah if I remember correctly, used to drive it all the time my biggest problem is trying to stay awake from boredom. You have to wonder because me being a Georgian in shock that I am about the conservative in charge are you governor etc. I wonder if they were blackmailed and or possibly threatened by the deep state. Still waiting on those couple hundred thousand mail in votes with no chain of custody and when all that’s finally going to hit the fan and show that the election was stolen and Georgia much less the other states but by then it’ll be well it’s too late to go back and do anything now I guess, deep state fuckers

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
:(

Last edited:

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
10981921_10204790163368772_5143127028400961129_n.jpg

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Sounds very European.

View attachment 13861

Feel sorry for the woman trying to sign his name

9Mounties07

Elite
The shield maiden is on her second mandatory ten day quarantine. This time a student she works directly with in life skills got it. The whole school was almost certain she would get it this time. No dice. Tested negative and is returning tomorrow1 The maiden has a solid immune system bolstered by daily intake of Vit. C, B, and D. Daily zinc, potassium, and calcium ( for the bones, we olds). Meanwhile sheep bah in line for a Fauci load! Take your vitamins people!! SKOL!!
Can't believe people aren't listening to the actual science. C,d,zinc. My Doc says don't get vaccine if under 50 and in "decent" shape.

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
Couple of bills going through the Texas Legislature.

SB 18 - makes gun dealers, manufacturers or anyone else in the gun business essential businesses exempt from lock downs and closing during the next pandemic, disaster or emergency regardless of any statewide or local politicians political beliefs.

SB 19 - prohibits banks or other financial institutions from imposing a "choke point" on gun businesses if the banks or institutions do any contract business with the State. If they impose a choke point they are prohibited from doing business with the State of Texas.

SB 20 - prohibits hotels from not allowing citizens from keeping guns and ammo in their rooms. Many hotels don't include that restriction in their public notices of terms and conditions but inform the guest on arrival. It forces people to leave their guns in their cars to be broken into.

SB 550 - allows for gun owners to carry their weapons in holsters of their choosing. Now, only shoulder or belt holsters are allowed.

SB 1253 - affirmatively preserves the ability of Texans to obtain a License To Carry for reciprocal purposes with other states, even if the licensing requirement for lawful carry of a handgun is eliminated (Constitutional carry).

do you know how likely it is that these pass?

Fmoshermw

Elite
Some Where in The GOAT

View attachment 13817
Looks very similar to the sign entering Camp David here in MD in the 80's. Cunningham Falls State Park, Thurmont, MD is where we would go in 1980 to Senior Skip, drink beer, listen to Hatchet and wax our cars. Very nice lake and beach there - and shade trees for the wax operation.

That's the actual road one would take to drive to Camp David.

This pic is about the exact gate/ situation they had as you approached CD then which said something like, "Do not enter. Deadly force is authorized beyond this point".

18 yo clowns we were are like, let's check it out.

I was the only one that kept us out of the news...

'69 Nova SS and a 1980 Chevy Luv pickup vs Secret Service - nah.

Latest posts

Top Bottom