Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

The best I have seen since Duke beat Kentucky in overtime on a buzzer beater in 1992
Ironically enough the man that threw the inbound pass for Duke that year was on the call tonight. Grant Hill

WRONG

Villanova vs UNC Championship Game - in H-Town I Was There

Two Back to Back 3 Pointers In the Last 5 Seconds of the Game - The Last One at the Buzzer for the Nova Win

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder

As a parent this makes my stomach turn. He killed the doctor, his wife, and two grandkids that were at the house.
I’m not saying he was indoctrinated on the NFL. However, you will find a hard time finding a player that played for 4 different franchises that were in possibly the four most liberal cities (excluding DC; which is just corrupt).

SF
Seattle
Oakland
NY

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Interesting court case out of NY, of course. Pest Control Operator (PCO) bought, had trained and paid for upkeep on bed bug sniffing dog and employed a dog handler for 5 years. Dog handler left PCO and moved to Philadelphia and refused to surrender the dog to the PCO. PCO sued and court ruled in dog handler's favor citing divorce law wherein the dog handler and dog had created a bond and it would be bad for each to part ways. Court ruled that had it been a truck or equipment that would have established property rights to the PCO and not returning these would be theft. Court said the PCO didn't have the same property rights to the dog notwithstanding the PCO had paid everything.

https://www.mypmp.net/2021/04/07/do...ign=NCMCD210401003&oly_enc_id=1138A7761801E9V

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder
I’m not saying he was indoctrinated on the NFL. However, you will find a hard time finding a player that played for 4 different franchises that were in possibly the four most liberal cities (excluding DC; which is just corrupt).

SF
Seattle
Oakland
NY

That's a good point which I'm sure played a part in it. Couple that with what is likely CTE and you perhaps have today's outcome.

AC2020

Elite
Founder
Yes Xi. I mean Mr. Xi. Sorry. I was getting ready for my pudding nap.

It’s where they feed me pudding until I fall asleep.

What? Oh, those pictures of Hunter...
EydMurKW8AEXLci

Top Bottom