Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Long cat

Elite
It's common knowledge to anyone who has followed him longer than covid. Some of his views are pretty fucking scary TBH.

Here is one example:

DeSantis said that while it may still be too early to determine the impact of the mental-health aspects of the 2018 law --- about 1,600 orders have been issued --- he supports a proactive approach by law enforcement.

“You have the guy in El Paso, which obviously that was like an ethno-nationalist motivation. Obviously, the Pulse nightclub (mass shooting in Orlando in 2017) was militant Islam. And then you have some people who are just crazy, there’s not necessarily a clear motivation,” DeSantis said. “I think you have to be familiar with all of those types of threats and have the warning signs identified and then do something about it.”

Another area he said needs to be addressed
, even though the government is limited in what it can do, is the internet.

You have these recesses of the internet where people who may not have a lot of common compatriots where they live, now they can all congregate in this community online and spread a lot of the vile stuff,” DeSantis said.

The guy who shot up pulse was reported to be casing downtown Disney. They reported him to the fbi who should have stopped him.

The guy who shot up parkland had multiple run ins with the police but he got second chances instead of charges. He should have been stopped too.

As far as posting online, credible threats should be investigated.

the only problem with all of this imo is the slippery slope.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
The guy who shot up pulse was reported to be casing downtown Disney. They reported him to the fbi who should have stopped him.

The guy who shot up parkland had multiple run ins with the police but he got second chances instead of charges. He should have been stopped too.

Well that's exactly the point; it's all a slippery slope.

Clearly don't support criminals but the idea of using red flag laws and the internet to aggressively guess who is going to commit crimes is nazi state level shit.

Parkland should have had more armed resource officers that weren't pussies and Pulse folks should have been carrying heavier. It also doesn't negate the obvious in that going out to a club or sending your kids out of the home carries certain risks.

If people decide those experiences are worth the risk that's their choice to go partake in those things. What's not ok is violating people's 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, & 6th amendment rights because people are scared. It's no different than the false narrative surrounding the Wuhan Charlie as a reason to violate rights.

Long cat

Elite
Well that's exactly the point; it's all a slippery slope.

Clearly don't support criminals but the idea of using red flag laws and the internet to aggressively guess who is going to commit crimes is nazi state level shit.

Parkland should have had more armed resource officers that weren't pussies and Pulse folks should have been carrying heavier. It also doesn't negate the obvious in that going out to a club or sending your kids out of the home carries certain risks.

If people decide those experiences are worth the risk that's their choice to go partake in those things. What's not ok is violating people's 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, & 6th amendment rights because people are scared. It's no different than the false narrative surrounding the Wuhan Charlie as a reason to violate rights.
I’m not saying anybody should guess who will commit a crime. If you say you plan to commit a crime, that should be investigated and appropriate action taken.

REMESSIS

Poster
Founder

Fun fact: the FBI has never broken up a terrorist cell, or prevented an attack, that they didn’t first assist with cell organization or weapons procurement.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Reason 999 why I live here. Would have stated 1001 but Lib overflow is happening to much!

Wish I shared your belief. But, this elderly Goat has been on Terra Firma too long to know these assholes will figure out how to do it. If there is a will there's a way. And, the will is very strong.
Calm your Dick hole. Come to birm. Ask if you don't know. Ill buy your ticket if you're broke.

Last edited:

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Interesting court case out of NY, of course. Pest Control Operator (PCO) bought, had trained and paid for upkeep on bed bug sniffing dog and employed a dog handler for 5 years. Dog handler left PCO and moved to Philadelphia and refused to surrender the dog to the PCO. PCO sued and court ruled in dog handler's favor citing divorce law wherein the dog handler and dog had created a bond and it would be bad for each to part ways. Court ruled that had it been a truck or equipment that would have established property rights to the PCO and not returning these would be theft. Court said the PCO didn't have the same property rights to the dog notwithstanding the PCO had paid everything.

https://www.mypmp.net/2021/04/07/do...ign=NCMCD210401003&oly_enc_id=1138A7761801E9V
Id go on the run for my bjg beast. I bet wed make it.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Calm your Dick hole. Come to birm. Ask if you don't know. Ill buy your ticket if you're broke.
My Dick hole is not in an uproar except when a video of a woman parking her gun next to her vag is posted. I'm not coming to Birm for a couple of reasons. One, I'm not getting near an airplane if a mask is required to be worn and, two, I learned last week that this is the year for double knee replacement surgery since the local hospitals have reopened for overnight stay. Now, I may be broke after both knees get sliced and diced.

Top Bottom