Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

KC Johnny

Elite
Founder
Don’t worry guys… early voting looks good for us.
If I read correctly today, the crook Sec of St down in GA, said they have 25% of the state population overseas. I do not believe that for 1 minute. That is 2.5M voters (less those under 21), which easily sways a swing state election. This is likely their plan to steal the election.

9Mounties07

Elite
If I read correctly today, the crook Sec of St down in GA, said they have 25% of the state population overseas. I do not believe that for 1 minute. That is 2.5M voters (less those under 21), which easily sways a swing state election. This is likely their plan to steal the election.
5mil votes in 2020. He’s saying 1.25mil are overseas? Gtfo

Goldhedge

Legendary
short version? Buy silver and gold hand over fist

This Asset Will Go 10x as Gold Price Rallies to $5,000 Says Billionaire Rob McEwen​

“Canada was going in the direction of Argentina where lots of devaluation, lots of inflation,” says Rob McEwen, chief executive officer of McEwen Mining. He highlights how Canada’s increasing regulatory and political challenges could potentially harm its resource industry, similar to the difficulties faced by Argentina. McEwen also discusses broader economic concerns, noting that “there’s too much out there. Too much monetary stimulation has occurred and too much debt has been incurred. It’s going to come along and bite everyone.” On his outlook for Canada, he adds, “I think we have a country that shouldn't be run by someone that was a part-time drama teacher.” Addressing the gold market, McEwen predicts, “We’re at $2,500 and we’re going to go to $5,000 at a minimum. Now, it might take a couple of years.”

Goldhedge

Legendary

Oklahoma City bombing = run by the FBI, self-victimization plot to push narrative of "dangers" of conservative AM radio, mostly targeting the rise of Rush Limbaugh and Second Amendment popularity.

9/11 = engineered self-victimization of the U.S. government to justify huge expansion of the surveillance state and carry out a "war on terror" that conveniently targeted Israel's top enemies in the Middle East. Guess who planted the explosives? Same groups who blew up the pagers in Lebanon... Who danced in celebration after 9/11?

J6 = engineered government self-victimization, trying to paint itself as the victim of a populist uprising. Guess who ran it? FBI and Capitol Police, plus undercover agents to provoke "violence." Powerful self-victimization instantly halted all those questioning legitimacy of stolen 2020 election. Mike Pence twisted the dagger to finalize it.

Oct. 7th = engineered Israeli government self-victimization, to justify a full year of genocidal retaliation against Gaza and Lebanon.
"Babies in ovens" = Complete fabrication. Atrocity propaganda. Claiming to be the victims to justify their own atrocities against others.

The most wicked governments in the world (USA and Israel) repeatedly use staged self-victimizing events to justify their crimes against humanity and crimes against their own people. Learn to recognize it, because they are about to do it again. This is their most powerful strategy - making themselves the victims in staged attacks that they carried out themselves, too. Their next staged event likely rolls out in 30 days or less.

Goldhedge

Legendary
The Silver Squeeze Has Officially Begun

For the past several weeks, I've been writing articles and creating video presentations about an imminent silver breakout that could quickly push prices to $50. During this time, I've observed significant investor cynicism, as many grew frustrated with silver's sideways movement over the last five months. In that content, I encouraged investors to remain confident, as I believed silver was on the brink of a historic bull market. Sure enough, on Friday, what began as a typical day saw silver surge nearly 7%, meeting the criteria I had outlined to confirm the next phase of its bull market. In this article, I will break down the details of silver's Friday breakout and explain why a powerful silver squeeze has now officially begun.

Read more here...

Top Bottom