Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
Differ
And, yet, despite my comment specifically related to the Q conspiracy (which I don’t believe is real nor do I think at this point has given anyone else any tangible reason to believe otherwise), I’m not so fragile to continue challenging my own thoughts that the stolen election situation is ‘over’ by reading what others who think differently are saying.

Not believing in Q and also believing there are paths to restoring the republic are not mutually exclusive.

Further, isn’t this the entire purpose of spirited debate? Expressing different opinions and trying to compel one another towards a view. Or do you prefer a sheltered echo chamber where no one challenges anything you think? Don’t be so fragile, it’s gross.

Difference of opinion and debate is welcome. Blatant trolling and wanting to silence those that you disagree with is not.

texastechka

Poster
Difference of opinion and debate is welcome. Blatant trolling and wanting to silence those that you disagree with is not.

I can tell the questioning of Q is heresy and seems like trolling, to many. I will happily eat crow if I am ever proven wrong which I view as doubtful. I do think there is real risk many have blindly latched onto a nameless faceless false prophet who has written cryptic messages analogous to a fortune teller that can be interpreted thousands of ways.

But regardless of Q, we’re all on the same team of: election is stolen, country appears f’d, and what, if anything, is going to be done about it and when.

I am convinced that Biden will be inaugurated on 1/20. It appears over for now. But I remain willing and hopeful to be wrong and continue in search of anything compelling and credible that would suggest some action is being taken. That, I haven’t seen, yet.

Tmi512

Poster
Anyone think maybe if there really is a “plan” to expose the corrupt that it doesn’t necessarily have to happen before Biden takes office? Could it be that the exposure occurs during Biden/Harris’ time in office guaranteeing they wouldn’t be re-elected and open the door for a Trump 2nd term in 4 years?

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Seeing the only Wise and Merciful God in these latter days hath poured out so richly his mercy and goodness to Mankind, wherby we do attain more and more to the perfect knowledg of his Son Jesus Christ and Nature, that justly we may boast of the happy time, wherein there is not only discovered unto us the half part of the World, which was heretofore unknown & hidden, but he hath also made manifest unto us many wonderful, and never-heretofore see, Works and Creatures of Nature, and moreover hath raised men, indued with great Wisdom, which might partly renew and reduce all Arts (in this our Age spotted and imperfect) to perfection; so that finally Man might thereby understand his own Nobleness and Worth, and why he is called Microcosmus, and how far his knowledg extendeth in Nature.

Although the rude World herewith will be but little pleased, but rather smile and scoff thereat; also the Pride and Covetousness of the Learned is so great, it will not suffer them to agree together; but were they united, they might out of all those things which in this our Age God doth so richly bestow upon us, collect Librum Naturae, or a perfect Method of all Arts: but such is their opposition, that they still keep, and are loth to leave the old course, esteeming Porphiry, Aristotle, and Galen, yea and that which hath but a meer shew of learning, more then the clear and manifested Light and Truth; who if they were now living, with much joy would leave their erroneous Doctrines. But here is too great weaknesses for such a great Work: And although in Theologie, Physic, and the Mathematic, the Truth doth oppose it self; nevertheless the old Enemy by his subtilty and craft doth shew himself in hindering every good purpose by his Instruments and contentious wavering people.
That's a lot for an old Alabama country boy to understand and absorb but.
giphy (88).gif

MegaPoke

Elite
Founder
Mines still up

tenor.gif

commepositatus

Poster
Founder
Anyone think maybe if there really is a “plan” to expose the corrupt that it doesn’t necessarily have to happen before Biden takes office? Could it be that the exposure occurs during Biden/Harris’ time in office guaranteeing they wouldn’t be re-elected and open the door for a Trump 2nd term in 4 years?

i couldn't take another 4 yrs of moving goal posts

Jtrain80

Legendary
Welp. Just got caught up.

Wife's uncle had a heart attack last week and they had to pull the plug. Problem is he was an incredibly tough son of a gun and hasn't died. Lots of family conversations. A cousin just called wife and told her all the this stuff, bc she knew my wouldn't be judgemental, but had to get it off her chest. Ha!

Their greatest fear is manifesting itself right in front of their faces. A great AWAKENING!

In the words of the great Coach O:

Fuck dem!

MegaPoke

Elite
Founder

I don’t think asking people to keep being patient for years at this point would work. Energy support and focus are peaking now.

MiDaS22

Poster
Hey all. I was mainly a lurker on rivals but I actually only joined rivals for the Q threads and participate when I could. Even though I didn’t post much, I read it all. Thanks for starting this here. I was lost for a while when I read the new terms of service because I was wondering where I’d get my news from without that thread. Anyways, something just dawned on me that I haven’t seen mentioned anywhere and I plan to use this to help point out the hypocrisy. For years the left and media said that Putin stole the 2016 election yet he’s still allowed on twitter while the guy claiming the 2020 election was stolen cannot. How does so many not se stuff like this

Seasidedawg

Elite
Founder
I honestly can’t see Trump and his family surviving for 4 more years much less running a campaign. I honestly believe the left is going to pull out all the stops to destroy this family, his company and his brand. I pray that I am wrong.

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
. All that does is prevent the user from being able to delete the app on their smart device . It does not prevent Apple from doing that. Even if Apple did delete the app you could go to parler.com

I think Apple is just going to make it to where you can click on the app but there will be nothing there and I think they’re going to do enough interference to where the website will be clogged down for a while. Until something is done legally

TTUcamper

Elite
I honestly can’t see Trump and his family surviving for 4 more years much less running a campaign. I honestly believe the left is going to pull out all the stops to destroy this family, his company and his brand. I pray that I am wrong.

You are not.

If biden becomes president Donald and the entire Trump family are dead.

noelnole

Elite
Founder
And, yet, despite my comment specifically related to the Q conspiracy (which I don’t believe is real nor do I think at this point has given anyone else any tangible reason to believe otherwise), I’m not so fragile to continue challenging my own thoughts that the stolen election situation is ‘over’ by reading what others who think differently are saying.

Not believing in Q and also believing there are paths to restoring the republic are not mutually exclusive.

Further, isn’t this the entire purpose of spirited debate? Expressing different opinions and trying to compel one another towards a view. Or do you prefer a sheltered echo chamber where no one challenges anything you think? Don’t be so fragile, it’s gross.

lets take q out of the equation because i think q is 50-50 in this thread

why dont you convince us biden is what is needed to cure whatever is ailing this country

convince us that we should all believe this is over

convince us there was no election fraud

go

Latest posts

Top Bottom