Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Here we go. This one is so long it's ridiculous. there is no way I can't summarize all of this but I'll try to do the high points. There's a lot of stuff about the censorship and all these sites. apparently google is going to nuke many sites. Reiterated to check your phone and make sure it's not been disabled through an update. The insurrection act has been activated. Trump is at the White House with 7,000 troops. In the next one to two days there will be numerous EAS broadcasts. Very dangerous time for false flags. Obtaining the pelosi laptop resulted in a military operation. we were about to sell GE to China and they provide the military with gear. He was supposed to address the nation last night but didn't because Pakistan went 40% dark rumors of the pope being taken he said seemed unreliable but there were things that happened at the Vatican. US Canadian border is on lockdown. supposedly found a bug in the White House Trump is leaving going overseas They are changing the transponder in the plane to make it look like a smaller plane and his location will not be made for 10 days. London will be without power and water. General Flynn will be the vice president. Plane crash in Indonesia killing 62 was not an accident. 1 million votes have been registered for the recall for newsome in California. FBI took over the Georgia election and shredded all ballots. I Yes we will find out if this is all true or BS in about 2 or 3 days
Trump is not at the WH! SKOL!

texastechka

Poster
You're entitled to your opinion, and I think you mean well, so let's get to the bottom of this. What is your fundamental problem with Q?

Summarily, I think the entire premise that a military operation would disclose its intentions and plans on the WWW for everyone is, on its face, ridiculous. It would only serve to compromise operational security and allow your adversary the opportunity to take additional countermeasures.

Further, the Q is nameless and faceless, and just sufficiently vague enough where his posts could mean all sorts of stuff over a multi-year period of time. It truly does seem, to me, to be authored by some genius autistic guy who obsesses over politics and military.

khael-hawk

One of the Main Maniacs for Sure
Founder
. All that does is prevent the user from being able to delete the app on their smart device . It does not prevent Apple from doing that. Even if Apple did delete the app you could go to parler.com

I think Apple is just going to make it to where you can click on the app but there will be nothing there and I think they’re going to do enough interference to where the website will be clogged down for a while. Until something is done legally
Apple can't do anything to the website, to my knowledge. Amazon can flat turn it off.

Pete_Cawthon

Elite
Founder
The only grass you get told to get off is the grass around the MSC or Memorial Student Center. The SMU cheerleaders getting on Kyle Field before the game started was decades ago. That's akin to judging UT by the actions of Charles Whitman.

Corps members = Charles Whitman.

that is the best comparison I have ever seen.

Last edited:

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
1. I’ll never back Biden and you won’t find a bigger MAGA supporter. I bet big money on Trump in the primary that he would win the general, and I have been on board since he came down the escalator and gave his first speech.

2. This is most likely over because Congress certified the electoral college results, SCOTUS failed to act. There are not clear avenues. The time for action was in November. The courts and state legislators failed. R leadership failed (intentionally) to clearly communicate where fraud occurred - did a horrible job selling the message. Hiring Juliani didn’t help either.

I think the weak feckless blobs of mush in DC that said nothing (ie Crenshaws of the world) are all tired of Trump and actually wanted him gone. Betting, however, that the military is somehow going to intervene despite making multiple statements that they never would, can only OBJECTIVELY be viewed as far fetched (at best). I’m hopeful, but not optimistic and rooted in reality.

3. There was blatant election fraud everywhere and I’ve never made any statement to the contrary. The evidence is overwhelming and incontrovertible. And the multi-faceted machine (courts, feds, media, tech) that Trump up against is deep and super powerful and managed to prevail despite how obvious it was.
Can't argue with anything in your post, it's spot on. My glimmer of hope in Trump pulling the upset is the people behind him are more powerful than the deep state. Trump didn't decide to run for POTUS on a whim. Someone or something got him involved and they want to finish what they started.

kdsdawg

Poster
Sounds like a hell of a day! I’m right there with you. The wife and I started a pot roast this morning and just devoured it! Now I’m enjoying a little headband 707, watching my Draft kings fortune ($50) wither away on this game while we await this Celebration! View attachment 536
seems you may need one more vaping apparatus, lol, great bar though

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
Ok I'll play "Devil's Advocate" how do you sell a publicly traded company to Chyna?

@athensdawg @NapervilleBuck @financedawg
2 general paths.

1. Chinese company purchases enough shares to control company 50.1% (hostile takeover).

2. Company taken private, normally via Private Equity, and then PE firm sells to Chinese company.

But you don’t actually have to take control of shares to “control” the company. You simply need to control the board. That can be done a whole host of ways.

Redraider4404

Poster
2 general paths.

1. Chinese company purchases enough shares to control company 50.1% (hostile takeover).

2. Company taken private, normally via Private Equity, and then PE firm sells to Chinese company.

But you don’t actually have to take control of shares to “control” the company. You simply need to control the board. That can be done a whole host of ways.
Nailed it. Chinese companies are proxies for the CCP. See alibaba, ANT group, etc. Where is Jack Ma?!

EXECFRT

Elite
Founder
lets take q out of the equation because i think q is 50-50 in this thread

why dont you convince us biden is what is needed to cure whatever is ailing this country

convince us that we should all believe this is over

convince us there was no election fraud

go
Is this sort of character not what we left at Rivals? Why are we letting this start all over again?

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
Is this sort of character not what we left at Rivals? Why are we letting this start all over again?
He’s not being a douche.

He simply doesn’t think Q is real.

Now I don’t personally think he’s followed closely enough to actually win that argument, but he’s being civil and that is all that is asked.

If it’s not civil, turns into incessant trolling, well bring out the punch out button.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Welp. Just got caught up.

Wife's uncle had a heart attack last week and they had to pull the plug. Problem is he was an incredibly tough son of a gun and hasn't died. Lots of family conversations. A cousin just called wife and told her all the this stuff, bc she knew my wouldn't be judgemental, but had to get it off her chest. Ha!

Their greatest fear is manifesting itself right in front of their faces. A great AWAKENING!

In the words of the great Coach O:

Fuck dem!

Also

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
Alas, nothing so exciting. Although I have probably had the opportunity to autograph more boobs than the average poster.
2.2430330-696x1080.jpg

?

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom