Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Thasubliminal

Elite
Founder
Ok I'll play "Devil's Advocate" how do you sell a publicly traded company to Chyna?

@athensdawg @NapervilleBuck @financedawg
depends if there was a govt agency that would actuall
2 general paths.

1. Chinese company purchases enough shares to control company 50.1% (hostile takeover).

2. Company taken private, normally via Private Equity, and then PE firm sells to Chinese company.

But you don’t actually have to take control of shares to “control” the company. You simply need to control the board. That can be done a whole host of ways.
especially if there is no govt agency oversight on the “transaction”

RAK187Vet

Poster
Founder
He’s not being a douche.

He simply doesn’t think Q is real.

Now I don’t personally think he’s followed closely enough to actually win that argument, but he’s being civil and that is all that is asked.

If it’s not civil, turns into incessant trolling, well bring out the punch out button.
Completely agree with @Hoosier in Mad Town. I feel like this is what we are fighting for. Although they may be skeptical of what’s going on right now and what will be exposed, hopefully by having positive dialogue in this thread, they will soon see. They aren’t being overbearing..... just Skeptical Hippo. That’s their God given right. Not trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill, but just my .02$.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder

MiDaS22

Poster
He’s not being a douche.

He simply doesn’t think Q is real.

Now I don’t personally think he’s followed closely enough to actually win that argument, but he’s being civil and that is all that is asked.

If it’s not civil, turns into incessant trolling, well bring out the punch out button.
The Q thing is weird to a lot of people, myself included. My biggest hang up is something that was just said. Why would q post stuff that black hats can see too? The flip side to that for me is that Q is really vague most of the time so it gets people digging and researching for themselves. I think that is the biggest thing. You have people no longer reading the MSM and thinking for themselves, but I definitely get the doubt

Fever757

Poster
Founder
Fwiw I'm handin out pepes tonight like our gov prints money.

I'm not following the pope stuff. I mean, I think he's a piece of shit, but what does he have to do with the Insurrection Act?

fliptide

Elite
Founder
Could have been
Ok I'll play "Devil's Advocate" how do you sell a publicly traded company to Chyna?

@athensdawg @NapervilleBuck @financedawg
Could have been selling ge technology, DOD jet engines etc.?Simon Parks had a blurb about it in his update video today.

2:25 mark in video. Simon says GE company but maybe just the tech? I'm not sure who or what to believe these days, and hoping for the movie to have a kickass ending.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Is this sort of character not what we left at Rivals? Why are we letting this start all over again?
I have very little patience for Smug contrarians. Ask Teddy. But this guy isn't doing anything worthy of expulsion. People are absolutely free to not believe in Q and be skeptical that anything is going to happen. Hell I battle with this every day. I believe Q isn't a LARP. To me you have to ignore far too many things to think that. However is it a true military op? That remains to be seen but I hope and pray it is.

Teddy Jack

Elite
Is this sort of character not what we left at Rivals? Why are we letting this start all over again?
I would really ask you to reconsider your statement. Not everyone believes in Q the same way you do. That doesn’t mean they’re trolling. And I don’t think it’s mentally healthy to keep people who see things differently than you do from speaking. Isn’t that why were so outraged by twitter banning Trump (among other obvious legal reasons!)

discussion is good. But healthy conflict in opinion is also good. Please don’t dismiss others because they don’t believe as you do.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder
I would really ask you to reconsider your statement. Not everyone believes in Q the same way you do. That doesn’t mean they’re trolling. And I don’t think it’s mentally healthy to keep people who see things differently than you do from speaking. Isn’t that why were so outraged by twitter banning Trump (among other obvious legal reasons!)

discussion is good. But healthy conflict in opinion is also good. Please don’t dismiss others because they don’t believe as you do.

Don’t disagree. I don’t care that he is here, I just don’t want to read his shit. Give us an ignore button and I am good. It really is about a lack of awareness to immediately bring a contrarian POV here. Take a break and get the feel for the new board.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Idk who this guy is,

Dude it's Mr. Clean duh! AND he said JFK Jr will be back!!!!!!!!!! 🙃

75b9ff43621909d899e8d549293d863c.jpg

fntiger

Elite
Founder
I thought we just saw the FEC announce a few days ago that everyone has to abide by their rules regarding emergency announcement?

Do you think anyone is currently abiding by any rules or laws in this situation? I’d imagine they would do just about anything to prevent the real crimes from being exposed to the entire world. I certainly don’t see a rule, law, or mandate from the FCC stopping them from doing whatever it takes

Wait What

Elite
Founder
Do

Don’t disagree. I don’t care that he is here, I just don’t want to read his shit. Give us an ignore button and I am good. It really is about a lack of awareness to immediately bring a contrarian POV here. Take a break and get the feel for the new board.
Just click on the offending member's avatar and a menu will drop down. At the bottom of the menu you'll see three options: follow, ignore or start conversation. Click ignore if that is your desire.

khael-hawk

One of the Main Maniacs for Sure
Founder
1. I’ll never back Biden and you won’t find a bigger MAGA supporter. I bet big money on Trump in the primary that he would win the general, and I have been on board since he came down the escalator and gave his first speech.

2. This is most likely over because Congress certified the electoral college results, SCOTUS failed to act. There are not clear avenues. The time for action was in November. The courts and state legislators failed. R leadership failed (intentionally) to clearly communicate where fraud occurred - did a horrible job selling the message. Hiring Juliani didn’t help either.

I think the weak feckless blobs of mush in DC that said nothing (ie Crenshaws of the world) are all tired of Trump and actually wanted him gone. Betting, however, that the military is somehow going to intervene despite making multiple statements that they never would, can only OBJECTIVELY be viewed as far fetched (at best). I’m hopeful, but not optimistic and rooted in reality.

3. There was blatant election fraud everywhere and I’ve never made any statement to the contrary. The evidence is overwhelming and incontrovertible. And the multi-faceted machine (courts, feds, media, tech) that Trump up against is deep and super powerful and managed to prevail despite how obvious it was.
And yet, despite this horrific state of affairs you (and most of us) believe we are in, you struggle accepting the idea that someone else might see these things, and have a plan to put an end to the tomfoolery?

tgsio

Legendary
Founder

This.

One of my last posts while dancing over there in response to a poster asking how many claims I've made do I actually believe (and most know there aren't very many claims I've EVER made). I decided to answer in a manner that would invite more discussion on the off chance he was genuinely looking for answers...

Claims?

The ones I post with video or document backup. (Hint: there's not many claims I've made. Discussed and debated? Yes. Made? Not many)

I'm curious if you know why I'm the 'creator' of our thread. If you don't know the answer to that basic question, then you have a whole lot to learn.... going back about 4 years and 5 threads.

And I'm not a huge Q follower, though I admittedly refuse to close my mind. I'm kinda a wait and see when it comes to Q. And I will not dinegrate anyone for what they do or do not believe.

And, no, I do not think JFKjr is alive. (Sorry @MortgageHorn )

Open discussion with people who are offering and seeking the same should never be shut down.

And sometimes "I don't know" is a perfectly legitimate position to take.

khael-hawk

One of the Main Maniacs for Sure
Founder
Summarily, I think the entire premise that a military operation would disclose its intentions and plans on the WWW for everyone is, on its face, ridiculous. It would only serve to compromise operational security and allow your adversary the opportunity to take additional countermeasures.

Further, the Q is nameless and faceless, and just sufficiently vague enough where his posts could mean all sorts of stuff over a multi-year period of time. It truly does seem, to me, to be authored by some genius autistic guy who obsesses over politics and military.
Have you ever watched the two hour Q proofs video?

Latest posts

Top Bottom