Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

jdgnole

Elite
Founder

husker_homie

Elite
Founder
Good luck. Feels like rolling the dice to me. Hard pass for me personally. I will just take my chances at being in the 99.98% survival group! SKOL!

Yeah this is the same thing for me...^^^^^

I have almost 20 years before I even get Into anything lower than a 99.7% survival rate for covid..so I can wait until this all shakes out even a few years of more testing and no f^ckery before I even think of getting that vaccine

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
I have yet to see any Trump flags or signs in my area taken down. In fact there is a giant 8*16ish MAGA flag hanging at a dairy along Hwy 84.

Up where my dad lives at Horseshoe Bay on Lake LBJ they're everywhere - even the $4-6 million dollar "second homes" have giant 4X6 and larger signs still up.

txag79

Poster
Founder
View attachment 276
Let’s see what the Texas A&M fans have to say in regards to this. LOL
The only grass you get told to get off is the grass around the MSC or Memorial Student Center. The SMU cheerleaders getting on Kyle Field before the game started was decades ago. That's akin to judging UT by the actions of Charles Whitman.

RAK187Vet

Poster
Founder
I have family and friends that are vets. My buddy who’s a cop and was in the army just told me of an encounter at the gym. Some loud mouth was talking real loud about Trump and how he disrespected McCain. My friend normally would have kept to himself, but the guy was so loud and obnoxious about it that my friend basically told the guy, “fuck John McCain”. Then this guy starts spouting off saying that my friend probably didn’t even serve. My friend responded that not only did he serve, that he was a combat veteran. My friend told me that’s a tell tale sign that a person didn’t serve when they start saying shit like “I bet you didn’t even serve.” The guy kind of grumbled off.
That’s usually the case or maybe someone who served in a lighter role such as Guard or Reserve. I hope my opinions don’t derail the thread but it’s nice being able to have a place to truly open up about experiences without fear of retribution (old board). I’ve noticed that this situation and Presidency has created a great divide. I sat through 8 years of my military career despising O, but never let that hinder my sworn oath to this nation and President. Once Trump got in office, people changed. Vet friends that I went some of the worst times imaginable with basically said fuck me and anyone who is a Trump supporter. This guy was a First Sergeant and made this statement on his public FB page. That’s when I knew I had had enough and deleted SM. I guess my point is people you would never imagine saying things, are so caught up in the MSM hysteria they feel it’s their civic duty to jump in and tell us all their feels. Fucking sickening!

CurtOFD78

Elite
This has been discussed in the "Dance your cares away" thread, but I want to get some dialogue going on this specifically.

Full disclosure- I was initially very skeptical of the vaccine for many of the reasons I would guess you all have. I have done some research and been privy to some information the general public does not get. I also have spoken with a number or healthcare professionals (RNs and Doctors that I have worked with for a long time) and the overwhelming majority of them are in favor of the vaccine or have already gotten round 1, including a few emergency physicians that I trust. I am still trying to find as much information on the the vaccine as I can- I am scheduled to get it on Friday. If you have any information or knowledge on it I welcome your input. Thank you.

BigtimeAub

Poster

Just had to zoom in to see the other flights.

This can be explained by assigning the data set a certain extent (zooming in or out, read 1:1 up to 1:1,000,000) to be displayed. I use this in my mapping with ESRI ArcMap when I have a large quantity of points to be displayed in a small area. What happens is, the further out you zoom, the tighter all of those points get visually on the map until they’re all piled on top of one another. This makes tons more sense for explaining the graphic than the shutdown of a FTC that would create a hole of that size and magnitude as the ripple effects would be felt for weeks across many sectors.

Last edited:

jdgnole

Elite
Founder
I'm paid up on Rivals through November I believe. If I cancel now, is it prorated? I'd like to take whatever funds they return (if they do) and kick it to this site.

Any of you guys/gals who have canceled know?

Also @Nebfan , thanks for sharing that info. If it's not too much trouble, I'd love to be included in the DM. Or you could create a post and spoiler it? Just a thought. WWG1WGA
Good question, I am in the same boat.

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
That’s usually the case or maybe someone who served in a lighter role such as Guard or Reserve. I hope my opinions don’t derail the thread but it’s nice being able to have a place to truly open up about experiences without fear of retribution (old board). I’ve noticed that this situation and Presidency has created a great divide. I sat through 8 years of my military career despising O, but never let that hinder my sworn oath to this nation and President. Once Trump got in office, people changed. Vet friends that I went some of the worst times imaginable with basically said fuck me and anyone who is a Trump supporter. This guy was a First Sergeant and made this statement on his public FB page. That’s when I knew I had had enough and deleted SM. I guess my point is people you would never imagine saying things, are so caught up in the MSM hysteria they feel it’s their civic duty to jump in and tell us all their feels. Fucking sickening!
Edit: I’m with you man. I had a response, but decided this thread isn’t the place for this.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Wasn’t Linn Calling out Tom with judicial watch on his keeping or hiding evidence of Seth Riches murder?
I doubt 45 would have appointed him to the oversight position he did if he was full swamp (especially considering he makes a living on fucking the swamp) but strange times we live in so who really knows lol?!

BigtimeAub

Poster
And that all is probably true however isn’t it possible that the excuse of Covid was used to clear air space at such and such altitude to maybe perform a military mission?

I don’t know what to believe, honestly. Just a strange coincidence is possible.
It definitely could be. I’m not trying to suggest a ‘why.’ I’m just trying to explain the ‘how’. It is possible to clear that amount of airspace. The likelihood with all of the built-in backup systems and overlapping territories is relatively low. The zooming in/out explanation makes more sense (as in the gap in air traffic never happened, it was only perceived due to someone not fully understanding the mapping system of which they were try to use for whatever reason. I’m only trying to offer alternate theories as to what we are seeing. I don’t know anything as absolute fact in regards to the gap. Just that there is a graphic showing the gap, and a subsequent graphic with the gap filled in. Does that make sense.

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
@Rebarcock. sent him a message
LOL
Nascardawg is the best ......... ha, ha

One of the best twitter trolls, ala tMB fashion,

someone has to track him down and get him over here, to the new site.
What a tMB classic .....
He is on my home board . He is one of the better Twitter trolls out there he has hooked some big fish

OrangenBlue98

Elite
Founder
I had the same experience with social media and my connections with old vets. Most of the guys I served with shipped to Iraq a few months after I ETS'd in August of 02. Many of them served multiple tours or moved around in the big green machine to easier jobs and retired. It was really all over the place, after the 16 election some were all about Trump, some were hard core libertarians that couldn't stand him, some were all about Hillary, even a few Bernie bros. Kind of sad really, we had a great community going and enjoyed a great reunion in Vegas together. Politics had us all disagreeing about some bullshit so I deleted bookface and kept in touch with my closest friends in my platoon that still meet up often. Here is my dumb ass guarding a church from Albanians retaliating against the Serbs. SmartSelect_20210110-145540_Instagram.jpg

Bama Fan In AR

Elite
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom