Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
I was there earlier this year. I find the approach angle (completely flat and basically scraping the ground) interesting.

And if you were a pilot (haven't flown in years but still have my original Pilot's Log and the shirt I was wearing when I soloed) and/or understood physics you would know that the alleged angle of attack basically a 757 fling level at 50' AGL is COMPLETE BULLSHIT.

IT CANNOT BE DONE - THE PLANE WOULD BE "SUCKED" INTO THE GROUND

"Scattered Parts" CANNOT defy PHYSICS

Last edited:

MortgageHorn

Founder
Seems like flying as close to the ground as the videos we saw would have sucked the plane into the ground before hitting the Pentagon. At least knocked the engines off the plane.

7149149455c948554582b432a40b91e5.png

MortgageHorn

Founder
I was there earlier this year. I find the approach angle (completely flat and basically scraping the ground) interesting.

What's more the ALLEGED descent right here from Wiki - there are very FEW pilots that could do that in a 757

And you're telling me that a guy that was never allowed to solo executed it perfectly AND only trained in a Cessna 152.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

While Flight 77 was 5 miles (8.0 km) west-southwest of the Pentagon in Arlington County, Virginia, it made a 330-degree spiral turn clockwise. By the end of the revolution, the 757 was descending 2,200 feet (670 m), pointed toward the Pentagon and downtown Washington.

Cessna-152-C-GJKE-1-1024x576.jpg

76720Retrofit.jpg

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
What's more the ALLEGED descent right here from Wiki - there are very FEW pilots that could do that in a 757

And you're telling me that a guy that was never allowed to solo executed it perfectly AND only trained in a Cessna 152.

While Flight 77 was 5 miles (8.0 km) west-southwest of the Pentagon in Arlington County, Virginia, it made a 330-degree spiral turn clockwise. By the end of the revolution, the 757 was descending 2,200 feet (670 m), pointed toward the Pentagon and downtown Washington.

76720Retrofit.jpg
From video and YouTube video analysis,etc. it seems like a missile, where is the plane with people?
Downed over the ocean?

Goldhedge

Legendary
I’m all for conspiracy theories but there were airplane parts with serial numbers littered all over the pentagon lawn.

Yeah, I've followed this from the gitgo and I've NEVER seen any plane parts littered all over the lawn.

I did see where they blue tarped and secreted away what appeared to be the size of a missile engine though.

Also what was curious is the FBI gathered (and never released) ALL the CTVC footage surrounding the area including private videos from commercial sites immediately after.

Thasubliminal

Elite
Founder

76720Retrofit.jpg
I also think ground effect would prevent that kind of speed at an altitude less than the planes total width. Not sure though.

Thasubliminal

Elite
Founder
Yeah, I've followed this from the gitgo and I've NEVER seen any plane parts littered all over the lawn.

I did see where they blue tarped and secreted away what appeared to be the size of a missile engine though.

Also what was curious is the FBI gathered (and never released) ALL the CTVC footage surrounding the area including private videos from commercial sites immediately after.

I agree with you and in situations like this, I try to rely on common sense. The circumference to height ratio of the pentagon is essentially 3 dvd's stacked on top of each other. The height of the airplane would be between one and 2 DVD's. stack 3 dvds and hold 1-2 against it and that is what the "pilot" was working with to smash into the side of the pentagon traveling at 500 mph a few feet off the ground.

Even worse than that, if youre trying to crash a plane into something you do it to the widest part. Meaning that guy - from the sky could have just aimed down and hit the roof of one of the largest footprinted buildings on the planet.

Crashing into the side of the pentagon is akin to crashing straight down into the roof of the WTC rather than aim for the big fat side.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
And if you were a pilot (haven't flown in years but still have my original Pilot's Log and the shirt I was wearing when I soloed) and/or understood physics you would know that the alleged angle of attack basically a 757 fling level at 50' AGL is COMPLETE BULLSHIT.

IT CANNOT BE DONE - THE PLANE WOULD BE "SUCKED" INTO THE GROUND

"Scattered Parts" CANNOT defy PHYSICS
So, if that was not the plane that hit the Pentagon, where did the plane go and what happened to the people on board? If the plane did hit the Pentagon, you'd have to believe some bodies or skeletons would have been found. Heard nothing of that? One of the passengers on that plane was Barbara Olsen, conservative commentator and wife of US Solicitor General Ted Olsen, ironically born on 9/11/40. Another Malaysian air plane?

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
So, if that was not the plane that hit the Pentagon, where did the plane go and what happened to the people on board? If the plane did hit the Pentagon, you'd have to believe some bodies or skeletons would have been found. Heard nothing of that? One of the passengers on that plane was Barbara Olsen, conservative commentator and wife of US Solicitor General Ted Olsen, ironically born on 9/11/40. Another Malaysian air plane?
Missile

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

76720Retrofit.jpg

Planes were taken over remotely

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
There was a video from the parking lot which showed what looked like a missile and not a plane. Did the alphabet agency have AI up and running then before it was released to the public? Put out a grainy video showing a plane that had been substituted for something else.
Which one?

MortgageHorn

Founder

1. The Harris campaign received sample questions that were nearly identical to those asked during the debate.

2. There was a promise that Donald Trump would be fact-checked, while Kamala Harris would not face any scrutiny.

The whistleblower also points to several other elements designed to give Harris a significant edge in the debate.

I wonder if we'll hear any revelations about the use of secret communication devices?

Latest posts

Top Bottom