Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
Check out this article from Athens Banner-Herald:

Steve Spurrier decries sale of AR-15s after Georgia high school mass shooting

Cocks and Gaytors — what say you about this huge FAGGOT?

buff182

Poster
Founder

The old ball coach proving when it comes to real life he has zero critical thinking skills!

GarneT&GolD1978

Finer Things Club President
Founder

He’s a crazy drunk fuck. But he was really good at football shit, except for beating Bobby in DOAK. 0-5-1 on that front as a coach. Either way, I’m pretty sure he’s sitting on a cock this red hot minute. Hope this helps.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
Not gonna lie. Anxiety is through the roof. Back to being pessimistic for this election. Fucking retards on gay book coming out after being so quiet for years clamoring about last night. This shit is so fucking rigged. If they don’t have another debate, in which I seriously doubt they will, they will pull all of the stops to cheat again.

At this time there’s no evidence to prove otherwise.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Spurrier is an idiot. Doesn't he know the father bought the rifle and gave it to his underage son? Not saying the kid would not have gotten a gun to do the deed, but, the father broke the law giving the gun to him. Father also told the police that he has a number of rifles and none or any ammo was locked up.

As with all these shootings, the authorities were well aware of the perps and did nothing to stop them.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

0629b56eed397f0cc03d55bd8afd465e_spurrierdaytonacoors.jpg
What I aspire to be when I get to his age.

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
Not gonna lie. Anxiety is through the roof. Back to being pessimistic for this election. Fucking retards on gay book coming out after being so quiet for years clamoring about last night. This shit is so fucking rigged. If they don’t have another debate, in which I seriously doubt they will, they will pull all of the stops to cheat again.

At this time there’s no evidence to prove otherwise.
Trump stumbled on Eating Pets and I have to see all the safe from my dog being eaten posts. I want to say, but you don't live in Springfield, so there's that.

Deep cleansing breath. She did better than a potato, congrats to her. it will work out.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
He’s a crazy drunk fuck. But he was really good at football shit, except for beating Bobby in DOAK. 0-5-1 on that front as a coach. Either way, I’m pretty sure he’s sitting on a cock this red hot minute. Hope this helps.
But y'all pulled on that UF RBs knee one year and he threatened to sue.

That is why UF lost that year, because y'all tugged on that guy's knee.

Last edited:

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
Trump stumbled on Eating Pets and I have to see all the safe from my dog being eaten posts. I want to say, but you don't live in Springfield, so there's that.

Deep cleansing breath. She did better than a potato, congrats to her. it will work out.
I know, man, but that shit was straight up deep state propaganda last night

Latest posts

Top Bottom