Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

PinkelsVisor

Elite
Founder
Why won't this play

Looks like they banned the vid.

A dude holding up a cat and literally eating it alive. Sucking the blood out of it also after the first bite out of its neck.

Yes, it was the kind of dude you'd think it is. No idea where it happened, couldve been Springfield Ohio couldve been the streets of Haiti.

Golbez

Elite

Why I never invested in BTC. Go ETH because BTC is basically, IMHO, a form of CBDC.

There will come a BTC reckoning. For sure.

Honestly I think it's all going to fall to XMR, though. If it goes there the world banks will truly be powerless. It's the only truly non traceable crypto, at least that is relevant. And that was the whole point of Crypto and what BTC was meant to be, in the first place.

Last edited:

CurtOFD78

Elite
I was there earlier this year. I find the approach angle (completely flat and basically scraping the ground) interesting.
I’ve said this for a long time, but for that to be the ONLY video of the “plane” hitting the Pentagon, in and area of the country that is likely the most surveilled in the country, is “interesting”. There HAS to be another video camera somewhere in the area that caught the “plane” hitting the building.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

vincent-price-arsenic-on-the-rocks.gif

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Merrick Garland holding a pep rally at the DOJ is proof that Trump landed blows in the Presidential debate with Kamala Harris.
Neither she nor her employee Merrick Garland have any response to the question—why have they targeted Trump and pro-life moms with prosecution, but have done nothing about illegal immigration, or opioids, or violent BLM rioters?
1726223961336.png

1726223990146.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
On the other side are people who say that if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck then it’s probably already been eaten by a Haitian immigrant.

^^aging rock stars don't get the side tail they use to^^

Latest posts

Top Bottom