Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Goldhedge

Legendary

Ever since @KamalaHarris and @JoeBiden rolled out the red carpet for millions of migrants and 15k Haitians were imported into Springfield, Ohio, violent crime skyrocketed 142%. Car accidents spiked, an 11-year-old was killed, trash piled up, geese were hunted and the city was changed overnight. Now, Ohio @GovMikeDeWine has announced he’s sending more resources TO the migrants- to help them learn English, learn how to drive and get vaccinated.

Goldhedge

Legendary

If you're feeling bad about Tuesday night's debate, listen to Dan Bongino, and you'll feel a lot better.

Trust me, this is worth watching.

“Everything you know about politics is probably wrong ... Politics are snapshots and sound bites. That's it.”

“I noticed that through the snapshots in sound bites lens, I'm looking at the snapshots of Kamala Harris, and I'm like, ‘Someone gonna show me the good one?’”

“28% of voters say they don't know who Kamala Harris is. Well, who is she after last night? ... What did she tell you last night that changed your mind? Nothing. Nothing. So how did we lose?”

Well said,
@dbongino

TheGreenDeath

Poster
Founder
And if you were a pilot (haven't flown in years but still have my original Pilot's Log and the shirt I was wearing when I soloed) and/or understood physics you would know that the alleged angle of attack basically a 757 fling level at 50' AGL is COMPLETE BULLSHIT.

IT CANNOT BE DONE - THE PLANE WOULD BE "SUCKED" INTO THE GROUND

"Scattered Parts" CANNOT defy PHYSICS
What is called the “ground effect” actually supports an airplane near the ground with increased lift. It is not sucked into the ground when flying low. Just the opposite.

*Nvr mind. I see someone else already brought that up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom