Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
This is true about JFK. My older brother that was a colonel in the USMC did the one in DC for years.

There were many people who walked in groups along I-45 from Corsicana, Texas to Dallas. About 50 miles.

And, as we know, it wasn't bad enough to force vaccinations on them. They were exempted.

ACT mask update. Must have been an uproar, got and email today that says the previous email was sent in error. No Mask required.
Good for standing up to these people.

The email wasn't sent in error. It's in the same context as when people say something and realize it didn't go as they expected. Then they say, "I didn't mean what I said." Uh, yes you did mean it or you wouldn't have said it in the first place. Same thing here.

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Legendary
14yrs old...

Officials identify 14-year-old student as suspect in Georgia school shooting that left 4 dead​

Two teachers and two students were killed, Hosey said. Nine other victims – eight students and one teacher – were taken to hospitals, according to the GBI.

Looking at the sports participants it appears to be not the typical suspects....

1725498399372.png

Even Zillow shows homes in a rural setting.

9Mounties07

Elite
ACT mask update. Must have been an uproar, got and email today that says the previous email was sent in error. No Mask required.
Good
That’s where I stand on the situation unfortunately. I don’t see him being allowed to win. You don’t go through all that trouble the first time and let him come back in.

We keep thinking the game is about winning the argument means winning the race. That stopped being the case in 2020
hang in there my man

Seasidedawg

Elite
Founder
Break my heart brother. That’s within 30 minutes of you and I.
I know some football coaches at that school. I was glad to find out they are still alive.
Sending prayers for all the families in that community

Right there with you brother. I live 15 minutes away in Gwinnett. I know a lot of people with connections to this school. My son called me tonight and told me that he graduated from high school with one of the resource officers. I don’t know how anyone connected to this event ever gets past it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom