Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
I'm looking forward to hopefully a good game vs. UNLV in a couple weeks. I'm expecting that Kansas will win, but I definitely feel more hopeful after watching UNLV destroy Houston this past weekend. Yeah, I know Houston isn't very good, but it was still a convincing win that would have been a shutout if not for a last minute score by Houston against the 2nd or 3rd string defense.
We had a wild bowl game last year. But Daniels looks like he is back and better than ever and this team is loaded. Will be a good test.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
OK, people of Texas and, specifically, Austin. If I took a job in Austin, is any place within a 45 minute to 1 hour drive to downtown clear to live reasonably free from the freaks and transplants from California? We have friends with siblings still there that say even the areas around Lake Travis and south/southwest are infested. Are they overstating it?

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
OK, people of Texas and, specifically, Austin. If I took a job in Austin, is any place within a 45 minute to 1 hour drive to downtown clear to live reasonably free from the freaks and transplants from California? We have friends with siblings still there that say even the areas around Lake Travis and south/southwest are infested. Are they overstating it?

Temple isn’t too bad yet but they are working their way up there

ttyh

Legendary
Founder

Happy to talk, brother. Let me know.

Goldhedge

Legendary

Grandfather of 2 students at Georgia high school where 4 were shot speaks out​

Four people were killed during a shooting at Apalachee High School in Barrow County on Wednesday. One local man's two granddaughters were inside.

Georgia School Shooting: Alleged gunman was previously investigated by FBI - FULL UPDATE​

Georgia authorities have now identified the alleged gunman and the 2 teachers and 2 students killed in Thursday's school shooting. It was also revealed that the 14-year-old suspect was previously investigated by the FBI.

OPD77

Legendary
No. ATX is a complete shithole...a mini Portland if you will. It takes almost 45 minutes to an hr to go 15 miles, especially during rush hour...the toll road on the Esst side of town isn't a great option anymore.

Last edited:

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder
I live in Spicewood. Nothing but river rats out here. 45 minutes to downtown.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary

giphy.gif

KC Johnny

Elite
Founder
I like that new Discovery Land Co. golf course community down there, Driftwood, they have 1) gated community, 2) a golf course neighborhood and one off the golf course. They have ALL the amenities and security. It’s very pricey though but worth it IMO. I live in an original Discovery property sold back to members here in Dallas.

Latest posts

Top Bottom