Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Golbez

Elite
You jokers need to go check out the interviews I posted. Incredibly good stuff coming out recently, of course not on any Propaganda, I mean News network. All independent goodness.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
What is your most prized LP?
I have a couple I've never opened. Led Zeppelin II is one of those. I also have one that I've played. The one I like the best is the sound track of Monty Python's In Search of the Holy Grail. I have an equal number of CDs. I have Chicago: Live at Carnegie Hall I, II, III & IV in cassette, CD, LP and reel to reel. I have all 4 formats for Moody Blues Days of Future Passed. Both sound really good in reel to reel with headphones on.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
I have a couple I've never opened. Led Zeppelin II is one of those. I also have one that I've played. The one I like the best is the sound track of Monty Python's In Search of the Holy Grail. I have an equal number of CDs. I have Chicago: Live at Carnegie Hall I, II, III & IV in cassette, CD, LP and reel to reel. I have all 4 formats for Moody Blues Days of Future Passed. Both sound really good in reel to reel with headphones on.

You're living room rivals The Smithsonian ;)

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
GWhFXxgWYAI6us2

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
You jokers need to go check out the interviews I posted. Incredibly good stuff coming out recently, of course not on any Propaganda, I mean News network. All independent goodness.

Chris Williamson is annoying, but will power thru the interview.

Btw he’s a mathematician focused on physics math. His brother Brett was ground zero when the fragile students went crazy and rioted because they were offended by something Brett said.. oh the irony of the left eating their own.

Golbez

Elite
Yeah.... TBH Chris Williamson is annoying and Lex Fridman is fucking dull.... At least it's real interviews and not pure propaganda, though.

I think Joe Rogan and Tucker are probably the only two who do good interviews currently.

He's a mathematician who does physics better than most physicists...

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
My coworker has John Bonham’s drum sticks.. said he bought thru a legit auction because anything from Bonham is rare. Would look good along with your album :).

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
Yeah.... TBH Chris Williamson is annoying and Lex Fridman is fucking dull.... At least it's real interviews and not pure propaganda, though.

I think Joe Rogan and Tucker are probably the only two who do good interviews currently.

He's a mathematician who does physics better than most physicists...
Holy Shit we were thinking the same thing at the same time.. lol

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
No Rare Earth?

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
You're living room rivals The Smithsonian ;)
The only thing missing are the Moon Rocks.

I was at a client a month ago parked next to their dumpster. I found a U-haul box full of old R&B records next to it. Another 40-50 LPs I didn't have. My Mom found all my Dad's LPs from his youth in a closet. A lot of Mills Brothers, Tommy Dorsey, WWII era, etc. I'll bring those here soon to sort through.

I found one you might like. It's an LP called The Spirit of Aggieland. ;)

My Dad was an aggie before they went weird. As kids, that was played often around the house. So much so, none of us siblings considered going there.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

For those who weren't around during JFKs presidency, there was a movement for people taking 50 mile walks. Lots of people did these.

A Texas representative is pushing to delay school opening until after Labor Day. The reasoning is to conserve energy by not having school in August traditionally the hottest month of the year. His idea in not being received well.

We never started school before Labor Day and always finished just before Memorial Day. But we didn't have all these weeks off they do now. Nor did we have all these days off for "Teacher In-Service Days". We had 4 days off at Thanksgiving, 2 weeks at Christmas, and Good Friday at Easter. No spring breaks.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom