Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Dolphincock

Elite
The only issue I have with Beck is he’s a card-carrying hellfire bound Mormon. 🤷🏻‍♂️
I grew up mormon. I d not believe in them at all. For 1 they worship 2 books when the Bible is the only one. Also, They have people like Mitt Romney, Harry Reid, and the gov. of Utah that say they are Mormon. Lastly, they have become a woke religion. With all that said, The mormon people outside of ?Utah are some of the nicest people you will ever meet. They would give the shirt off their backs to help u.

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
I grew up mormon. I d not believe in them at all. For 1 they worship 2 books when the Bible is the only one. Also, They have people like Mitt Romney, Harry Reid, and the gov. of Utah that say they are Mormon. Lastly, they have become a woke religion. With all that said, The mormon people outside of ?Utah are some of the nicest people you will ever meet. They would give the shirt off their backs to help u.
Highest rate of plastic surgery in the country in Utah.....love those big boobed Mormons

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Oprah says she faced income inequality discrimination based on "sexism" and "racism".
Oprah is worth $3 billion, was earning $30 million a year in her 30's, earns $864,000 every single day and has a property portfolio worth over $500 million dollars.
But yeah, she's so oppressed.

1724427331935.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

buff182

Poster
Founder

Alright, time to see the butthole pic. Who has it? Asking for a friend of course.

I guess war isn't on all billionaires

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Border Czar Kamala Harris is responsible for the heartbreaking illegal alien crime that continues to devastate communities across our country. She simply doesn’t care about our safety.

The DNC was the party of joy, of tolerance, of acceptance, and of launching wars in half the planet and incinerating civilian families of anyone who disagrees

Someone needs to pinpoint exactly who & how much this border sheriff was paid off. This video shows him & 12 other sheriffs pleading to get anyone from the fed gov down to the border. Then shows him lying through his teeth at the DNC, betraying the American public he swore to protect.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
fwiw
BREAKING: A major study of 48,210 healthcare workers has concluded that the risk of becoming infected with COVID-19 increases dramatically after every dose of the mRNA “vaccines” that are supposed to protect people from the virus.
Yes, you read that right. This peer-reviewed study has just proven that the more COVID "Vaccines" you receive, the MORE likely you will contract COVID.
This study comes amid a growing body of evidence that shows, not only were the “vaccines” ineffective, but they exacerbated the virus they were supposed to be fighting.

1724431807888.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1724431898399.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

^^weren't they already, certainly weren't working that day. So now it's ok to call it an assassination attempt?^^

Is the breastfeeder included? She's admitted she was on leave during the time she was supposed to be working.

I'm on Sunday catching up. Closest I have is AOC spread eagle. I may can find in my Google but I haven't been in there in a decade. Not sure I wanna open that portalView attachment 221462
Looks like she needs mowing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom