Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

OPD77

Legendary
Kamala Harris casting the tie-breaking vote on the Inflation Reduction Act.
The Inflation Reduction Act has made inflation WORSE...
Rent: +22%
Regular Unleaded Gas: +50.5%
Groceries: +21.6%
Car Insurance: +54.3%
Electricity: 31.7%
Natural Gas: +24.7%
Fast Food Meals: +23.9%

Michael had to wear a HIldakilla like pant suit because a dress would reveal Imam Barry's pacifier.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Could it be that an up or down toilet seat may be the impetus to reverse this idiocy?

The default position for anything said by a politician should be "it's a lie".

Full Coverage car insurance is currently OUTRAGEOUS!
So is only liability. Just renewed mine and it doubled since 6 months ago. However my homeowners went down, imagine that, and together I'm saving over $1,000/yr. Insurance is getting to be like TV, telephone and electricity (for those in states that let you choose). Loyalty is no more. It's price. There are so many changing all these each renewal that the providers don't care. They will replace you with someone dissatisfied with their current provider at an introductory rate they won't offer existing customers.

Encarnacion

Luchador Campeon
Founder
No. Wrong. Beck has had his personal issues, but has always been ahead of the curve. He called 911 long before and was a savant predicting the 2008 collapse. He is far more right than wrong . . . just misunderstood and mistrusted due to his internal demons he has now overcome. He is one of the best sources if you can handle his unorthodox style (which I happen to love).
Fair on Beck - my comment was more about the fact that this motley crew is often more intuitive about what’s really going on…at least since 2017…🐸 But it’s been interesting watching Tucker get fully awakened and activated.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

JD Vance

"Donald Trump Respects The American People Enough To Go Out And Earn Their Vote Instead Of Being Expected To Be Given Their Vote."

“Kamala Harris Wanted To Make Sex Crimes With Minors A Non-Violent Offense, Which Means More Of These Sickos Out There On The Streets Of Our Country... Do We Want Kamala Harris As The Prosecutor-In-Chief Of This Country? No — We Want Donald J. Trump."
Can’t make it up: A member of the Texas Democratic Delegation, in town for the DNC in Chicago, was robbed at gunpoint by two black males in ski masks, while walking in downtown Chicago at 2:00 AM. . The name of the victim has not been released yet, but the masked assailants pulled up in a range rover, hopped out and robbed the democrat congressman at gunpoint. . That Texas democrat got to see what those strict Chicago gun laws look like up close and personal. I am glad no one was hurt, but you gotta love when Democrats fall victim to their own dangerous policies. it’s the only way they learn.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Last edited:

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^most important issue of the convention^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

JD Vance

"Donald Trump Respects The American People Enough To Go Out And Earn Their Vote Instead Of Being Expected To Be Given Their Vote."

“Kamala Harris Wanted To Make Sex Crimes With Minors A Non-Violent Offense, Which Means More Of These Sickos Out There On The Streets Of Our Country... Do We Want Kamala Harris As The Prosecutor-In-Chief Of This Country? No — We Want Donald J. Trump."
Can’t make it up: A member of the Texas Democratic Delegation, in town for the DNC in Chicago, was robbed at gunpoint by two black males in ski masks, while walking in downtown Chicago at 2:00 AM. . The name of the victim has not been released yet, but the masked assailants pulled up in a range rover, hopped out and robbed the democrat congressman at gunpoint. . That Texas democrat got to see what those strict Chicago gun laws look like up close and personal. I am glad no one was hurt, but you gotta love when Democrats fall victim to their own dangerous policies. it’s the only way they learn.
WTF was this idiot out walking about at 2 AM in crime infested Chicago? Was the Range Rover the robbers were driving also stolen? Interestingly, we see many of these robberies, murders, rapes and more happening between 10 PM and 5 AM.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Do the "don't kill me" clause in a peace deal. Hamas won't abide by any of it regardless. Neither should Israel.

GarneT&GolD1978

Finer Things Club President
Founder
No. Wrong. Beck has had his personal issues, but has always been ahead of the curve. He called 911 long before and was a savant predicting the 2008 collapse. He is far more right than wrong . . . just misunderstood and mistrusted due to his internal demons he has now overcome. He is one of the best sources if you can handle his unorthodox style (which I happen to love).
The only issue I have with Beck is he’s a card-carrying hellfire bound Mormon. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Latest posts

Top Bottom