Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Mungri

Elite
GVlWngsXAAA0mBM

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1724333405606.png

1724333472337.png

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Trump should annex Canada and send Trudeau to GITMO.
GITMO is on the island where his father lived. It would be like going home.
View attachment 221395

View attachment 221396
Re: Tulsi. It says Jim Jordan is involved and heads will roll.

When have any heads rolled as a result of any Repube investigation?

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

there-it-is-sacrifice.gif

Great chessmaster Anna Muzychuk refused to play in Saudi Arabia and said: "In a few days, I will lose two world titles, one after another." Because i decided not to go to Saudi Arabia I refuse to play by special rules, to wear abaya, to be accompanied by a man so I can leave the hotel, to not feel like a second class person.I will follow my principles and not compete in the world rapid and blitz chess championship where in just 5 days I could have won more money than dozens of other tournaments combined. This is all pretty nasty but the sad part is no one seems to care. Bitter feelings but can't go back "Anna Muzychuk
LIV golfers, where are your balls

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Wednesday night at the DNC was apparently Epstein Island, sex trafficker, pedophile reunion night. Bill Clinton and Oprah speaking on the same night. Birds of a feather.Trump used to go on the Oprah Winfrey show in the late 80s and say the same things about America’s economic policy and foreign policy as he does today. Back then, she loved Trump and his policies. She even wanted to be his running mate in 2000.But once Trump ran for President in 2016 as a Republican on the same exact policies, she hates him and won’t speak to him and is now endorsing Kamala, the adulterer and her woke communist, pro abortion, pro Hamas, open borders, America last policies. Dems literally promote evil.

1724341245677.png
1724341263934.png

Oh, and let's not forget her school in Africa where girls went missing

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I bought a new Dodge 3500 Ram Tri-Flex Fuel Truck It'll run on hydrogen, gasoline, or E85.

Had to go back to the dealer yesterday because I couldn't get the radio to work.

The service technician explained that the radio was voice-activated.

'Nelson', the technician said to the radio.
The radio replied, 'Ricky or Willie?'

'Willie!' he continued, and 'On The Road Again' came from the speakers.

Then he said, 'Ray Charles!', and in an instant 'Georgia On My Mind' replaced Willie Nelson.
I drove away happy, and for the next few days, every time I'd say, 'Beethoven', I'd get beautiful classical music, and if I said, 'Beatles', I'd get one of their awesome songs.

Well, yesterday, a woman ran a red light and nearly smashed into my new truck, but luckily I swerved in time to avoid her. I yelled at her, 'Crazy Bitch!'

The radio replied, "HILLARY or PELOSI ?"

I love this truck..

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
View attachment 221395

View attachment 221396
🤞🤞

Viking

Legendary
Founder
I bought a new Dodge 3500 Ram Tri-Flex Fuel Truck It'll run on hydrogen, gasoline, or E85.

Had to go back to the dealer yesterday because I couldn't get the radio to work.

The service technician explained that the radio was voice-activated.

'Nelson', the technician said to the radio.
The radio replied, 'Ricky or Willie?'

'Willie!' he continued, and 'On The Road Again' came from the speakers.

Then he said, 'Ray Charles!', and in an instant 'Georgia On My Mind' replaced Willie Nelson.
I drove away happy, and for the next few days, every time I'd say, 'Beethoven', I'd get beautiful classical music, and if I said, 'Beatles', I'd get one of their awesome songs.

Well, yesterday, a woman ran a red light and nearly smashed into my new truck, but luckily I swerved in time to avoid her. I yelled at her, 'Crazy Bitch!'

The radio replied, "HILLARY or PELOSI ?"

I love this truck..

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^unnamed?? A big time Dem perhaps, though in a Mitsubishi, probably not?

GarneT&GolD1978

Finer Things Club President
Founder

^^yup, replacement theory is a myth^^

Fuck those mother fuckers.

Sometimes I wonder what everyone’s line in the sand is.

Because shit is getting stupid…

Fuck California, fuck their state leadership, fuck the asshole commies that vote for this commie shit over there, and most of all FUCK the cowardly lazy ass conservatives living there that outnumber the commies yet never do anything about it.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Fuck those mother fuckers.

Sometimes I wonder what everyone’s line in the sand is.

Because shit is getting stupid…

Fuck California, fuck their state leadership, fuck the asshole commies that vote for this commie shit over there, and most of all FUCK the cowardly lazy ass conservatives living there that outnumber the commies yet never do anything about it.

alonzo-mourning.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom