Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Golbez

Elite
LOOOOOOOOOL Jimmy Dore goes up to this Kamala lady selling shirts or something and asks her so which of Kamala's policies are a favorite of yours?

FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!!

"So are you aware of Kamala censoring a bunch of stuff on social media about Covid?"

"I'm not really into that social media stuff"

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
Maybe RFK Jr is actually Q?
All part of the plan. What if I told you John F. Kennedy Jr. never died....

images

I kid, I kid...

OPD77

Legendary
I remember this in 2022. I live in BimBoebert's former district in GOAT Pagosa Springs Co!

Pitkin County which is home to the Libs of Aspen completely stopped counting on election night and waited till the rest of the district was completely done counting before they reported any more returns. It took a week for it to be decided. Definitely some shenanigans going on there. As a note the douche she ran against was a former city councilman for the City of Aspen.
Ah Pagosa Springs, my 2nd home for over 4 decades. I was just there for 2 weeks a couple of weeks ago.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

Holy crap. 🤯 are y'all paying attention?!

Remember when I asked "how far back does this operation really go?!"

Remember when Trump stood with Generals, and told us about the "calm before the storm?"

What storm Mr President?... You'll find out.

"Where is Jason? Nice tall character right here."

REAL General Keith Kellogg. Not a TV General, has been with me since BEFORE day 1?!

"There is quite a few of them too"

Listen to it AGAIN.... Trump is telling us. Are you listening?

Latest posts

Top Bottom