Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Dolphincock

Elite

The Fucked around and found out. I dont feel sorry for them one bit. This is all propaganda. What father would parade his son around after being killed? no one in their right mind. Hamas started it. The palestinians supported it. Fuck around and find out. I do not trust israeli govt but In this case, they started something they knew they could not finish so it on them

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Sometimes ITT it seems like we’ll never win and it can be discouraging.

Sports is a great metaphor for life.

Many times you have to take some bad beats before God rewards you.

It builds your character.

Never give up, never lose faith, our time is coming.

WWG1WGA

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

^^They have savings?^^

The reason most D voters don't know about Cameltoe is because they watch CNN or MSNBC. Those networks aren't telling them. Many of the apartment dwellers I visit monthly either have CNN or the Price is Right on TV. It's amazing the number of lies I hear while in their units and these people live and breathe their every word.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
The reason most D voters don't know about Cameltoe is because they watch CNN or MSNBC. Those networks aren't telling them. Many of the apartment dwellers I visit monthly either have CNN or the Price is Right on TV. It's amazing the number of lies I hear while in their units and these people live and breathe their every word.
Steve Cortes is nothing but a grifter, plain and simple. Fuck that guy. His daughter on the other hand…

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
Trump's interview with Theo Von is already over 5 million views on Youtube in just 24 hours. Traditional media is dead. Trump is scheduled to do a podcast with Lex Friedman and Elon Musk together soon. Tucker Carlson said he's doing one with Trump again. Joe Rogan will end up doing one and I could see him having RFK on the save Podcast. That interview would go north of 100 million views across all platforms.

Screenshot 2024-08-21 at 6.03.58 PM.png

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom