Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Danny Jansen is about to become the first player in MLB history to play for both teams in the same game. Wild. I love baseball stats and oddities.

edit: Alex Cora just announced that Jansen will be catching for the Bosox on Monday, so this will in fact come to fruition.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
I wonder if that dude wishes he didn't take the deal? Just kept his mouth shut and did sports stuff. Man, these people seem hell bent on sinking with the ship. I wonder what he had to do that he would rather go down as commie scum then be revealed? Skol!
He will go down as Commie scum because he is Commie scum. He’s more than comfortable with it.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Danny Jansen is about to become the first player in MLB history to play for both teams in the same game. Wild. I love baseball stats and oddities.

edit: Alex Cora just announced that Jansen will be catching for the Bosox on Monday, so this will in fact come to fruition.

FLg0ZkHX0AkUcH0.jpg

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
ace24051-587c-4c6a-ba43-8cd6143eef54.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom