Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
I'd rather have Christian fundamentalists in charge than fucking mudslimes or the far left, and I'm a fucking brown homosexual satanist.
mia-mia-o-brien.gif

Goldhedge

Legendary
I think something crazy will happen in an attempt to stop an election.
Well, they've been doing the Monkey Pox dance for a few weeks - just ramping up for the election is my guess... it's a butt sex disease AFAICT...

ALSO they've been yakking up cyber attacks on everything from meat processing plants to banks...

My SWAG is they're gonna cyberattack voting machines that aren't supposed to be connected to the inet and declare the election has to be cancelled.

Trump's talked about paper ballots with watermarks... SWAG is the military will oversee the ballot process using said ballots that won't be able to be reproduced. Probably have one day to count all the votes like other 3rd world nations do.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

I'm still laughing.

You understand I have to laugh, don't you?

They teased Beyonce being there on the final night of the DNC just ensure more of their shrinking base would tune in to see that completely unremarkable and forgettable speech from The New Fake Figurehead President they want to install in the White House.

And then the very next day, as they were poised to spend the next week's news cycle regurgitating how WONDER and TOTALLY AWESOME the DNC went, and how MAGNIFICENT the EMPERESS'S NEW CLOTHES were...and how she's a regular modern-day Demosthenes for giving that unmemorable address written by other people that didn't even have any remarkable lines in it...

Donald J. Trump and Robert F. Kennedy Jr. BLEW UP THEIR NEWS CYCLE AND TOOK IT OVER.

They are now being forced and compelled to talk about someone who gave a REALLY HISTORIC SPEECH that was full of MEMORABLE AND STRIKING WORDS, unlike the empty platitude-filled address Harris gave on Thursday night.

And then at the AZ rally just a few hours later, Trump introduced RFK Jr. and this picture at the very bottom of this post was taken.

Contrast that with the best of the DNC pictures, and it's still going to be NO CONTEST.

It takes real skill and a master of timing strategy to suck all the oxygen out of the room and suffocate the week long DNC love-fest between that corrupt party and it's Matrix Fake News Media, and Trump just did it.

Stop telling me he doesn't know what he's doing.

He's building the most massive voting bloc the world has ever seen, then he's going to get it out to vote for him and dare the usual suspects to try to steal it from him again when the margin they have to cover with the fraud is going to be over 10 times what it was in 2020.

I'd say I'd wish the election fraudsters the best of luck, except that I don't. They don't have any luck. Because luck has nothing to do with what we've been observing over the past few months when it comes to Trump's campaign.

When you're forced to put out an actual imbecile as your top candidate for the presidency, and then spend a full month before the DNC hiding her from an adoring and fawning Fake News Media because you're scared of how she'll answer even the softball questions they'd slowly pitch at her, you've already been outmaneuvered and outplayed.

Next comes the checkmate.

And that's going to be a beautiful thing for us all to watch.

Latest posts

Top Bottom