Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^moron cheerleader^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1717439624730.png

1717439657252.png

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
So what's the play here? Remove any assets from stocks? If the stock market breaks, what does that mean? Or result in?
Not sure. In the short-term, a removal of a key tool (capital) that will be necessary to influence this next election.

On a longer timeframe, I worry it is to usher in a global currency/centralized reset.

The upside could be that if all the banks fail, the debt is cancelled for all (a la a jubilee), but there is an order of operations to that in order to make sure the average joe doesn't lose it all while that sorts out.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Trump needs to get the absolute best lawyers he can to petition the SCOTUS. Many are saying Trump used inferior lawyers during his trial.

#diedsuddenly

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
Trump needs to get the absolute best lawyers he can to petition the SCOTUS. Many are saying Trump used inferior lawyers during his trial.

#diedsuddenly
Who said they were inferior? That’s the first time I’ve heard that? It wouldn’t have mattered if he’d had Matlock — the original one with a dick, not the new woke version.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Who said they were inferior? That’s the first time I’ve heard that? It wouldn’t have mattered if he’d had Matlock — the original one with a dick, not the new woke version.
Several including Dershowitz said they were trying to win an unwinnable case rather than use the trial to establish issues (evidence exclusion, witness testimony prohibitions, inability to cross examine prosecution witnesses, denial of the use of witness videos) for appeals.

Leengus McAnal

Elite
Founder
Not sure. In the short-term, a removal of a key tool (capital) that will be necessary to influence this next election.

On a longer timeframe, I worry it is to usher in a global currency/centralized reset.

The upside could be that if all the banks fail, the debt is cancelled for all (a la a jubilee), but there is an order of operations to that in order to make sure the average joe doesn't lose it all while that sorts out.
It’s not going to break the stock market in one fell swoop. The market makers and hedge funds learned many lessons in 2021, they won’t let a crap stock like GME or AMC break the markets holding the world financial system together. I have followed this “ape” movement for a few months now and have concluded that apes are legit the stupidest and worst that humanity has to offer. There’s plenty of money to be made on the volatility, but many people are just being set up for another pump and dump. Just my opinion.

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
It’s not going to break the stock market in one fell swoop. The market makers and hedge funds learned many lessons in 2021, they won’t let a crap stock like GME or AMC break the markets holding the world financial system together. I have followed this “ape” movement for a few months now and have concluded that apes are legit the stupidest and worst that humanity has to offer. There’s plenty of money to be made on the volatility, but many people are just being set up for another pump and dump. Just my opinion.
The ape movement was originally based on the system is rigged. I guess if you’re part of the rigged side then you think everything is great.
Once Roaring Kitty realized there were more stocks that were shorted than available he saw the kink in the armor. These big firms got too cocky.
I heard today the rigged gamers are trying to pull Keith’s trading account.
That being said, this is pure entertainment to me. You’re probably right about the apes, but everyone has a role to play :).

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
Several including Dershowitz said they were trying to win an unwinnable case rather than use the trial to establish issues (evidence exclusion, witness testimony prohibitions, inability to cross examine prosecution witnesses, denial of the use of witness videos) for appeals.
It appeared they tried all of those things and were shot down every time they tried. The whole thing was fucked from the jump.

CDDP

Legendary
Founder

GPLhZH0XgAEHDPf

Top Bottom