Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
Fauci wrote an article around 2004 saying HCQ worked against Coronaviruses. Fauci was derelict in his duty to protect the health of people. He, as seen by the recent news that gov't scientists made $710 +/- million dollars off patents, was in it for the money first and foremost. Obama removed the restriction to allow gov't employees to earn millions. As we are seeing with each door that is opened, this entire debacle was planned years before 2020.
We all know the federal bureaucracy is held captive by the industries they are supposed to regulate. It’s clearly wrong and immoral. The IRS should audit every federal employee in a position to get kickbacks from the industries they regulate. Then we need a chief executive who will get these agencies under control.

But Fauci and co intentionally broke freedom of information laws and have lied to Congress. They need to be prosecuted and locked up for the low hanging fruit crimes. Instead Congress puts on a waste of time show searching for a good sound bite that will get a lot of views online.

Last edited:

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

PRIDE: Eleven NFL teams decided not to embrace Marxist ideologies related to the Pride observance: The Pittsburgh Steelers, Cleveland Browns, Cincinnati Bengals, Tennessee Titans, Kansas City Chiefs, Denver Broncos, Dallas Cowboys, Detroit Lions, Green Bay Packers, New Orleans Saints, and Atlanta Falcons.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Something needs to be there

"MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — A juror was dismissed Monday after reporting that a woman dropped a bag of $120,000 in cash at her home and offered her more money if she would vote to acquit seven people charged with stealing more than $40 million from a program meant to feed children during the pandemic.

“This is completely beyond the pale,” Assistant U.S. Attorney Joseph Thompson said in court on Monday. “This is outrageous behavior. This is stuff that happens in mob movies.”

1717508985702.png

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

What are the odds that this map, ostensibly showing the ACTUAL results from 2020 when it was obtained during a US Army raid on an election software company (SCYTL) in Frankfurt, Germany (live during the election), ends up being proven true?

But they weren't the only army to swarm into action. Nope. A frenzied brigade of totally unbiased fact-checkers then descended on the scene like rabid animals.

That's when the miracle happened. They all amazingly came to the same conclusion in record time.

Nothing happened, they assured us....in unison and complete with an authoritative tone, making it a point to mock those even daring to question the Democrat's preferred narrative.

What do you wanna bet this ends up being proven correct?

I'd argue that 1) the odds are pretty damn good, and 2) the fact-checking industry is going to get demolished in the relatively near future.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

BREAKING: NATO now planning to get US troops to the front-line to fight RUSSIA..

What are they thinking?

NATO has disclosed its preparations to deploy American troops to the European frontlines in the event of a full-scale conflict with Russia.

Innovative 'land corridors' are being established to expedite the movement of soldiers through central Europe, bypassing local bureaucratic hurdles.

This strategic setup enables NATO forces to swiftly react should Putin's aggressive actions in Ukraine extend westward.

Reports suggest that these plans also encompass provisions for potential Russian attacks.

In such scenarios, troops could mobilize through corridors in Italy, Greece, and Turkey to reach the Balkans, or alternatively, advance towards Russia's northern border via Scandinavia.

These details were shared by officials with The Telegraph.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder

What are the odds that this map, ostensibly showing the ACTUAL results from 2020 when it was obtained during a US Army raid on an election software company (SCYTL) in Frankfurt, Germany (live during the election), ends up being proven true?

But they weren't the only army to swarm into action. Nope. A frenzied brigade of totally unbiased fact-checkers then descended on the scene like rabid animals.

That's when the miracle happened. They all amazingly came to the same conclusion in record time.

Nothing happened, they assured us....in unison and complete with an authoritative tone, making it a point to mock those even daring to question the Democrat's preferred narrative.

What do you wanna bet this ends up being proven correct?

I'd argue that 1) the odds are pretty damn good, and 2) the fact-checking industry is going to get demolished in the relatively near future.

If true then Bovada owes me a lotta money. I had Nevada, Minnesota, New Mexico all to Trump.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

PRIDE: Eleven NFL teams decided not to embrace Marxist ideologies related to the Pride observance: The Pittsburgh Steelers, Cleveland Browns, Cincinnati Bengals, Tennessee Titans, Kansas City Chiefs, Denver Broncos, Dallas Cowboys, Detroit Lions, Green Bay Packers, New Orleans Saints, and Atlanta Falcons.

That's because real football isn't for faggots

CurtOFD78

Elite
So some jackass at Orange County (FL) Fire Rescue Department Station 58 (NOT my fire department by the way) decided it was a great idea to attach a pride flag to their engine, while throwing the American Flag on the bay floor to be stepped on. They are being BOMBARDED with negativity right now, as well they should.

Attachments

• IMG_3268.jpeg
    IMG_3268.jpeg
    38.4 KB · Views: 23

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
So some jackass at Orange County (FL) Fire Rescue Department Station 58 (NOT my fire department by the way) decided it was a great idea to attach a pride flag to their engine, while throwing the American Flag on the bay floor to be stepped on. They are being BOMBARDED with negativity right now, as well they should.

Got a phone number for them.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

BREAKING: NATO now planning to get US troops to the front-line to fight RUSSIA..

What are they thinking?

NATO has disclosed its preparations to deploy American troops to the European frontlines in the event of a full-scale conflict with Russia.

Innovative 'land corridors' are being established to expedite the movement of soldiers through central Europe, bypassing local bureaucratic hurdles.

This strategic setup enables NATO forces to swiftly react should Putin's aggressive actions in Ukraine extend westward.

Reports suggest that these plans also encompass provisions for potential Russian attacks.

In such scenarios, troops could mobilize through corridors in Italy, Greece, and Turkey to reach the Balkans, or alternatively, advance towards Russia's northern border via Scandinavia.

These details were shared by officials with The Telegraph.

I fear NATO may be in the tux's

Leengus McAnal

Elite
Founder
I am still an APE. It means I still have some AMC shares, and 100% believe the system is rigged. Pretty sure last time I checked I am not stupid, nor the worst that humanity has to offer. Good try and thanks for playing though. SMFH.
Apologies, I wasn’t directing it at you and I know not all apes are assholes. But the grifters trying to convince people to throw money into those stocks just to pump their own bags ARE assholes. Agree the system is corrupt, but holding AMC shares isn’t going to bring the system down. Especially when the CEO dilutes TF out of the stock to help his hedge fund buddies.

Top Bottom