Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
^^speaking of twats

View attachment 217456
All of the corrupt practices blinded me from the thought that they don’t want the Biden interview video revealed because it in no way matches what the “transcript” says. The transcript is bogus. The video proves it.

Emmo496

Elite
Founder
It’s not going to break the stock market in one fell swoop. The market makers and hedge funds learned many lessons in 2021, they won’t let a crap stock like GME or AMC break the markets holding the world financial system together. I have followed this “ape” movement for a few months now and have concluded that apes are legit the stupidest and worst that humanity has to offer. There’s plenty of money to be made on the volatility, but many people are just being set up for another pump and dump. Just my opinion.
I am still an APE. It means I still have some AMC shares, and 100% believe the system is rigged. Pretty sure last time I checked I am not stupid, nor the worst that humanity has to offer. Good try and thanks for playing though. SMFH.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
GPFV8oWWAAAYOWK

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Fauci wrote an article around 2004 saying HCQ worked against Coronaviruses. Fauci was derelict in his duty to protect the health of people. He, as seen by the recent news that gov't scientists made $710 +/- million dollars off patents, was in it for the money first and foremost. Obama removed the restriction to allow gov't employees to earn millions. As we are seeing with each door that is opened, this entire debacle was planned years before 2020.

Encarnacion

Luchador Campeon
Founder
Fauci wrote an article around 2004 saying HCQ worked against Coronaviruses. Fauci was derelict in his duty to protect the health of people. He, as seen by the recent news that gov't scientists made $710 +/- million dollars off patents, was in it for the money first and foremost. Obama removed the restriction to allow gov't employees to earn millions. As we are seeing with each door that is opened, this entire debacle was planned years before 2020.
Let’s not forget when fauxi predicted with certainty there was going to be a surprise outbreak the trump admin would have to deal with, over two years prior to covid…criminal.

Top Bottom