Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
If it was you or I we would have been charged with contempt the minute we jumped out of our back row seat like she did. This liberal judge then allowed her to perform her stand up comedy routine for over an hour with minimal blowback.. FJB's world.
Yeah I feel like this Judge is going to fuck up everything.

@Jayhox ?

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder

WOW It’s Really Happening America’s First 15 Minute City. Car Free Communities

“There's a bold real estate experiment underway in Tempe, Arizona. Culdesac is the nation's first rental community designed and built specifically for car-free living”

This brand new rental community in Tempe has all the amenities, fitness center, dog park, outdoor kitchens, but something's missing. So there are no cars in this community at all. Isn't it great?

Culdesac is the first community in the US designed and built specifically for car free living. Cofounder Ryan Johnson says the demand is strong.

Every generation and including 90% of Gen Z would like to pay more to live in a walkable neighborhood.

Retail, restaurants, and to start, nearly 200 apartments all within steps of each other. No cars means no parking spaces, no garages.

Because we don't have residential parking, it opens us up to have 55% landscape space, and we get to add so much to the neighborhood.

Like social spaces around every corner. The complex is strategically located right next to the area's light rail system. All residents get a free pass. Ask the first two hundred also get a free electric ebike, and a partnership with Lyft gets them discount rides.

I've been fine just going via rail Or just biking.

Juan Ramos, among the first one hundred to move in here, grew up in Arizona, but left because he didn't like the car dependent sprawl. At 27, he just came back and says living car free has opened his eyes.

Frankly, for most of the apartments I've lived in for years, I've never even talked to my neighbors. I know peep like, that's Pete over there, that's Ben over there, and I'm like, that's the first time I've said that.

Residents often gather near the retail stores, which focus on small businesses. Jada Stratton is moving both her HomeSense business and herself in.

It's not as, like, affordable out here As it was a few years ago, you know, and having that opportunity to to live and work where you are and just have it as one, that's perfect. Walkable neighborhoods are all well and good when the weather's fine, but temperatures here in the summer can sit over a 100 degrees for weeks at a time. And that'll be the real test to see if Carless Living can really go the distance”

Conspiracy Theorists Were Right Again

I can smell the stench of liberism from here.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder

leaving her elderly dad and older daughter in her home in what she said was a danger to collaborate her friend's story that Fani needed to leave her home to get privacy away from her dad for the affair. Then watch for a tie to Wade's law firm financing Fani's campaign and her in turn hiring Wade and his 2 partners as a quid pro quo. Tomorrow could be enlightening if the judge takes full control of his courtroom.

I'd be real surprised if that happens. He's up for re-election

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Typically Israelis...
This is such a lie. Where and what evidence do you have to ever come up with this. Isreal defends itself, Palestine kills anybody and everybody. this is such a bizarre take on your part its crazy. Arab Muslims are violent violent people.

Homewood

Elite
Founder
here is my history/routine:

I decided to make some changes because I wasn’t digesting certain foods anymore and was diagnosed with a serious intestinal issue I’d rather not elaborate on. I have been eating like shit and drinking 12-18 beers a day for over 3 years. That’s not a typo. The genesis of my poor habits emerged out of “Covid” where my entire life’s work in a career was under threat because I refused to take the “vaccine” and for 2 years of my life I was prepared to lose everything over that issue. I lived in constant fear of losing my job and ability to provide and turned to alcohol to sooth. Looking back, I’m proud of standing against the vaccine as I’ve never taken it but I’m not proud of how much of a vagina I was about dealing with it…

I woke up on 5Dec23 and gave it all to God… Quit drinking and went 100% carnivore cold turkey.

Here is all I eat at this point.

No breakfast ever. First meal is around 1100 and last meal is around 2000. I try to eat within in an 8-10 hour window each day and only water and coffee outside of that window.

Eggs
Bacon
Bacon grease
Beef Tallow
Real Butter (salted)
Ground beef (80/20) and eat all the fat
Steak
Pork chops
Jones all Natural Sausage (or any sugar free sausage)
Hormel pepperoni
People’s Choice Sugar free jerky (Amazon)
Chicken breast and thighs
Chicken and Beef organ meats
Shrimp
Fish
Any and all cheese

The key for me is having an abundance of “snack” meats on hand. The people’s choice jerky is fucking phenomenal. They are out of Los Angeles and it’s the best sugar free beef jerky I’ve ever had. I am on a 3-pound per month subscription on Amazon and that shit keeps me from cheating. I also keep a lot of pepperoni and cheese on hand. When I travel I bring a cooler with all my shit in it. When I go out to eat with family and friends I sit there and drink water and coffee. It’s absolutely nuts the commitment it takes, but if you get on a David Goggins level of crazy with discipline it can change your life. I no longer feel like shit - 180 the other way now. My days are more impactful and my sleep is absolutely bad ass. I used toss and turn for hours in bed and now literally fall asleep within minutes of laying down.

I was fat adapted within about 10 days and was in full blown ketosis at 2 weeks. Diarrhea lasted about 8 weeks and comes back if I drink too much water around feeding times. Dropping 35 pounds in 70 days or so makes all of this worth it for me. I hit a plateau at around 213 and did a 72 hour fast (water and coffee only) and busted through it to 205. I plan on doing 72-96 hour fasts every 3 months to reset. I gorged myself after the fast yet have stayed around 205 so it really does work to reset your metabolism.

It’s unreal how my body reacted to veggies and processed bullshit. It’s poison - all of it. I plan to bring veggies back in at some point but I’ve never felt better at this point so I’m just riding the wave. It’s really unbelievable how great the carnivorous lifestyle contributes to a feeling of well-being. I think many folks don’t appreciate it because they don’t get on a level of crazy to carry it on long enough. Outside of a handful of true blue buds, everyone else in my life thinks I’m fucking insane for doing this - a lot of them after having seen me recently are shocked at how I look and are probably furiously researching it now lol.

You have to get on a level of crazy that is beyond the norm to pull this off and have some meat snacks on hand..,

Hope this helps.
Absolutely. Thank you and congrats on surviving the issues to come out great on the other side.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
So General Milley's deep state payoff for being a traitor to our country has arrived. He will be an "advisor" to JPMorgan to "navigate" these trying geopolitical times. Basically getting his payoff in large sums over time and doing absolutely nothing but appear to be on payroll.

(Sarcasm on) These hires should be worthless because people like Milley can’t give classified info to organizations/people without the same classification status. (Sarcasm off)

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
Could go either way. He might be letting her hang herself and avoid appeal for not letting her testify on certain things. May know more today if he prevents Trump’s attorneys from digging on the D.C. trips which is the heart of the issue.
She already perjured herself by stating she NEVER went to the WH

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

I decided to make some changes because I wasn’t digesting certain foods anymore and was diagnosed with a serious intestinal issue I’d rather not elaborate on. I have been eating like shit and drinking 12-18 beers a day for over 3 years. That’s not a typo. The genesis of my poor habits emerged out of “Covid” where my entire life’s work in a career was under threat because I refused to take the “vaccine” and for 2 years of my life I was prepared to lose everything over that issue. I lived in constant fear of losing my job and ability to provide and turned to alcohol to sooth. Looking back, I’m proud of standing against the vaccine as I’ve never taken it but I’m not proud of how much of a vagina I was about dealing with it…

I woke up on 5Dec23 and gave it all to God… Quit drinking and went 100% carnivore cold turkey.

No breakfast ever. First meal is around 1100 and last meal is around 2000. I try to eat within in an 8-10 hour window each day and only water and coffee outside of that window.

Eggs
Bacon
Bacon grease
Beef Tallow
Real Butter (salted)
Steak
Pork chops
Hormel pepperoni
Shrimp
Fish
Any and all cheese

The key for me is having an abundance of “snack” meats on hand. The people’s choice jerky is fucking phenomenal. They are out of Los Angeles and it’s the best sugar free beef jerky I’ve ever had. I am on a 3-pound per month subscription on Amazon and that shit keeps me from cheating. I also keep a lot of pepperoni and cheese on hand. When I travel I bring a cooler with all my shit in it. When I go out to eat with family and friends I sit there and drink water and coffee. It’s absolutely nuts the commitment it takes, but if you get on a David Goggins level of crazy with discipline it can change your life. I no longer feel like shit - 180 the other way now. My days are more impactful and my sleep is absolutely bad ass. I used toss and turn for hours in bed and now literally fall asleep within minutes of laying down.

I was fat adapted within about 10 days and was in full blown ketosis at 2 weeks. Diarrhea lasted about 8 weeks and comes back if I drink too much water around feeding times. Dropping 35 pounds in 70 days or so makes all of this worth it for me. I hit a plateau at around 213 and did a 72 hour fast (water and coffee only) and busted through it to 205. I plan on doing 72-96 hour fasts every 3 months to reset. I gorged myself after the fast yet have stayed around 205 so it really does work to reset your metabolism.

It’s unreal how my body reacted to veggies and processed bullshit. It’s poison - all of it. I plan to bring veggies back in at some point but I’ve never felt better at this point so I’m just riding the wave. It’s really unbelievable how great the carnivorous lifestyle contributes to a feeling of well-being. I think many folks don’t appreciate it because they don’t get on a level of crazy to carry it on long enough. Outside of a handful of true blue buds, everyone else in my life thinks I’m fucking insane for doing this - a lot of them after having seen me recently are shocked at how I look and are probably furiously researching it now lol.

You have to get on a level of crazy that is beyond the norm to pull this off and have some meat snacks on hand… Everyone you inform will think you’re batshit nuts for doing it. How do you get your nutrients?! How do you get your vitamins?! People have died doing that! Etc etc etc LOL. I just tell people now to research it. Really look at all sides. It’s not for everyone, but if it is for you and you remove all barriers to commitment, it’s 100% life changing and I highly recommend.

Hope this helps.
I used to do the Atkins diet and lost a lot of weight. I felt great and my blood chemistry was very good. The problem is that once off of Atkins it takes lots of self-control to keep it off. Most people, not all, go back to what they used to eat and the weight returns.

Unfortunately, I can't do it anymore -- well, maybe I can. However, I was recently diagnosed with gout and that limits my consumption of red meat and shellfish. I can still each chicken and some types of fish but that gets old without shrimp, scallops, lobster etc. And some fish are no longer eatable.

I lost 60-70 pounds before my knee replacement due to ODing on tumeric for inflammation. I don't recommend this! It worked great on the inflammation but the mg's suggested (too high) tore my gut apart. MDs did all sorts of tests but couldn't figure it out. I stumbled on the culprit---tumeric. I stopped it and all got better quickly. At least it got the weight off. I've also kept the weight off for 2 years plus. One benefit, besides the weight loss, is I can't eat the mass quantities I used to.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Correction - the cia can say the Russians shot down our satellites and cut off communications or whatever else. How would we know any difference? They don’t actually have to shoot anything down.

Right! They don’t even have to turn the mofo off. Just run their minions in the press and Congress out there to spew pure bullshit.

Goldhedge

Legendary

You Are Not A Conspiracy Theorist For Noticing Hidden In Plain Sight Symbolism, These Companies Really Are EvilGoogle named their graphics processor Adreno

Google’s web browser is Chome

Together - Andrenochrome

It’s right in front of your face & people still can’t see it. You’re not crazy.

“So do you know what Google named their graphic processor? My answer will shock you. Google's graphic processor is called Adreno. And Google's main web browser page is called Chrome.

Google Adreno and Google Chrome.

And do you know what? The worst thing about it is even with this information, people chew still choose to be asleep and choose to ignore it. They don't wanna know the truth. They're too scared of the truth. But the truth is, these big organisations, these big celebrities, they're evil.

Just pure evil.”

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

The Walter administration is known for pushing bio-weapons on the population. Tennessee, going after these people, is one of a few states trying to stop the spreading of this deadly disease. Should have been done when this disease was first isolated decades ago. This is the Walter administration's continued pushing of pedophilia, trannyism, gay pride and more as well as their attempt to inculcate this into America through the judicial system.

Goldhedge

Legendary
Look here is the deal -

1. You have to show records of cashing your paychecks into cash
2. Her job doesn't pay in cash
3. Take her income minus all activity from paying bills and her digital dollar footprint. The numbers won't add up.

The DEA and IRS do this in drug and tax evasion cases every day. If you're income doesn't match what you are spending you're done.
She was paid in cash from 'somewhere'....

Eggs
Bacon
Bacon grease
Beef Tallow
Real Butter (salted)
Steak
Pork chops
Hormel pepperoni
Shrimp
Fish
Any and all cheese

You have to get on a level of crazy that is beyond the norm to pull this off and have some meat snacks on hand… Everyone you inform will think you’re batshit nuts for doing it. How do you get your nutrients?! How do you get your vitamins?! People have died doing that! Etc etc etc LOL. I just tell people now to research it. Really look at all sides. It’s not for everyone, but if it is for you and you remove all barriers to commitment, it’s 100% life changing and I highly recommend.

Hope this helps.
If I lost 45 lbs I'd weigh 110 lbs! on a 5'8" frame

What did you consume BEFORE your transition? Compare and contrast.

Thasubliminal

Elite
Founder

Eggs
Bacon
Bacon grease
Beef Tallow
Real Butter (salted)
Steak
Pork chops
Hormel pepperoni
Shrimp
Fish
Any and all cheese

Hope this helps.
Whether this works for everyone or not, I applaud anyone that displays this type of discipline.

Thasubliminal

Elite
Founder
Could go either way. He might be letting her hang herself and avoid appeal for not letting her testify on certain things. May know more today if he prevents Trump’s attorneys from digging on the D.C. trips which is the heart of the issue.
Agreed. So far, I thought he actually did a pretty good job. Keep in mind, all the people asking questions and testifying are lawyers, and he is treating them all as such. Plus, giving a long rope can help deter appellate proceedings for the losing party.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
I drink one of these a day on a low carb high protein diet. I aim for 100-120g of protein per day.

001883112-1

Thank you sir!

Goldhedge

Legendary
This is such a lie. Where and what evidence do you have to ever come up with this. Isreal defends itself, Palestine kills anybody and everybody. this is such a bizarre take on your part its crazy. Arab Muslims are violent violent people.
Balfour Declaration?

Britain has been meddling in world politics for a thousand years.

If not for the Rothschild's there would be no war in Palestine.

And you can't tell me that Israel doesn't have the best perimeter defense in the world. Bibi called off his defense in much the same way Cheney called off the interceptors.

They allowed this to happen (their 9/11) because they needed a war. They ALWAYS need a war to distract us.

Latest posts

Top Bottom