Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Viking

Legendary
Founder
here is my history/routine:

I decided to make some changes because I wasn’t digesting certain foods anymore and was diagnosed with a serious intestinal issue I’d rather not elaborate on. I have been eating like shit and drinking 12-18 beers a day for over 3 years. That’s not a typo. The genesis of my poor habits emerged out of “Covid” where my entire life’s work in a career was under threat because I refused to take the “vaccine” and for 2 years of my life I was prepared to lose everything over that issue. I lived in constant fear of losing my job and ability to provide and turned to alcohol to sooth. Looking back, I’m proud of standing against the vaccine as I’ve never taken it but I’m not proud of how much of a vagina I was about dealing with it…

I woke up on 5Dec23 and gave it all to God… Quit drinking and went 100% carnivore cold turkey.

Here is all I eat at this point.

No breakfast ever. First meal is around 1100 and last meal is around 2000. I try to eat within in an 8-10 hour window each day and only water and coffee outside of that window.

Eggs
Bacon
Bacon grease
Beef Tallow
Real Butter (salted)
Ground beef (80/20) and eat all the fat
Steak
Pork chops
Jones all Natural Sausage (or any sugar free sausage)
Hormel pepperoni
People’s Choice Sugar free jerky (Amazon)
Chicken breast and thighs
Chicken and Beef organ meats
Shrimp
Fish
Any and all cheese

The key for me is having an abundance of “snack” meats on hand. The people’s choice jerky is fucking phenomenal. They are out of Los Angeles and it’s the best sugar free beef jerky I’ve ever had. I am on a 3-pound per month subscription on Amazon and that shit keeps me from cheating. I also keep a lot of pepperoni and cheese on hand. When I travel I bring a cooler with all my shit in it. When I go out to eat with family and friends I sit there and drink water and coffee. It’s absolutely nuts the commitment it takes, but if you get on a David Goggins level of crazy with discipline it can change your life. I no longer feel like shit - 180 the other way now. My days are more impactful and my sleep is absolutely bad ass. I used toss and turn for hours in bed and now literally fall asleep within minutes of laying down.

I was fat adapted within about 10 days and was in full blown ketosis at 2 weeks. Diarrhea lasted about 8 weeks and comes back if I drink too much water around feeding times. Dropping 35 pounds in 70 days or so makes all of this worth it for me. I hit a plateau at around 213 and did a 72 hour fast (water and coffee only) and busted through it to 205. I plan on doing 72-96 hour fasts every 3 months to reset. I gorged myself after the fast yet have stayed around 205 so it really does work to reset your metabolism.

It’s unreal how my body reacted to veggies and processed bullshit. It’s poison - all of it. I plan to bring veggies back in at some point but I’ve never felt better at this point so I’m just riding the wave. It’s really unbelievable how great the carnivorous lifestyle contributes to a feeling of well-being. I think many folks don’t appreciate it because they don’t get on a level of crazy to carry it on long enough. Outside of a handful of true blue buds, everyone else in my life thinks I’m fucking insane for doing this - a lot of them after having seen me recently are shocked at how I look and are probably furiously researching it now lol.

You have to get on a level of crazy that is beyond the norm to pull this off and have some meat snacks on hand… Everyone you inform will think you’re batshit nuts for doing it. How do you get your nutrients?! How do you get your vitamins?! People have died doing that! Etc etc etc LOL. I just tell people now to research it. Really look at all sides. It’s not for everyone, but if it is for you and you remove all barriers to commitment, it’s 100% life changing and I highly recommend.

Hope this helps.
God bless brother. Skol!!

jdgnole

Elite
Founder
I just watched The Five and laughed my ass off at how
shocked they were at her behavior

They obviously have no experience with a Southern black
women with any sort of power

The judge was trying to protect her
He’s needs a good looking into also

White judge running for reelection in Fulton County, lol, Fannis Dad is a Black Panther, she got the panther attitude.

Goldhedge

Legendary
If they're doing 'adult' crime as juveniles their names should be revealed.

Two juveniles charged in connection with Chiefs parade and rally shooting, both remain in custody​

At least 22 people were injured by gunfire, including nine children​

KANSAS CITY, Mo. —

Kansas City Police Chief Stacey Graves said Thursday that the shooting that left 22 people with gunshot wounds and a woman dead started as a dispute between several people at the Kansas City Chiefs Super Bowl Victory Parade and Rally.

Kansas City leaders and police continue working to sort through evidence in Wednesday's Kansas City Chiefs parade and rally shooting at Union Station.

The Jackson County Family Court division announced Friday that the two teens taken into custody in connection with that shooting have been charged as juveniles.

In a statement, a spokesperson for the Family Court Division said the teens have been detained at the Juvenile Detention Center "on gun-related and resisting arrest charges."

The spokesperson went on to say that it is anticipated that additional charges will be filed in the future as the Kansas City Police Department investigation continues.

Because of their status as juveniles, no other information can be released.

Graves said Thursday that the 22 surviving shooting victims ranged between eight years old and 47 years old. At least half of the victims are under the age of 16.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
If they're doing 'adult' crime as juveniles their names should be revealed.

Two juveniles charged in connection with Chiefs parade and rally shooting, both remain in custody​

At least 22 people were injured by gunfire, including nine children​

KANSAS CITY, Mo. —

Kansas City Police Chief Stacey Graves said Thursday that the shooting that left 22 people with gunshot wounds and a woman dead started as a dispute between several people at the Kansas City Chiefs Super Bowl Victory Parade and Rally.

Kansas City leaders and police continue working to sort through evidence in Wednesday's Kansas City Chiefs parade and rally shooting at Union Station.

The Jackson County Family Court division announced Friday that the two teens taken into custody in connection with that shooting have been charged as juveniles.

In a statement, a spokesperson for the Family Court Division said the teens have been detained at the Juvenile Detention Center "on gun-related and resisting arrest charges."

The spokesperson went on to say that it is anticipated that additional charges will be filed in the future as the Kansas City Police Department investigation continues.

Because of their status as juveniles, no other information can be released.

Graves said Thursday that the 22 surviving shooting victims ranged between eight years old and 47 years old. At least half of the victims are under the age of 16.

Suprised they weren't released.

MIZCDB

Elite
Founder
Reallllly good listen here. 49th minute Chris Brionna on Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer. Interview starts out fairly benign and then after a few minutes Shaffer launches into the “pallets of ballots” investigation that he headed up during the 2020 election.

The two highlights being that Barr called him directly and told him to hand over the whistleblower that he was protecting and stop investigating. And then the second was the Phil Klein, the attorney who represented the whistleblower was compromised and was the one that handed his own client over to the feds

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Last edited:

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom