Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
Fuck yea Merlin's Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

104623-1532336916.jpg

Another sign we're almost there - time to get the rest of the band back together!

@Hoosier in Mad Town

Help me out here with some others - in a food coma after I just found some real bar-b-q brisket in Medellin
Reporting for duty

sanction

Legendary
Founder
Ho is making Howard and Emory very proud today. Spittin' out trash with trash degrees and shit for brain. Skol!

I just watched The Five and laughed my ass off at how
shocked they were at her behavior

They obviously have no experience with a Southern black
women with any sort of power

The judge was trying to protect her
He’s needs a good looking into also

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder
Doesn’t that defeat the whole purpose of fat stores? Sounds like bro science.

About organs. If you are in ketosis and get too much protein the body will convert and go after the heart. That’s why you should be higher fat on low carb/keto.
Fat stores are what they sound like storage. Energy prioritization is carbs, protein and fat. Eliminate carbs and your body prioritizes muscle unless it knows that you need it because you keep it under load. Carnivore works because fat is calorie dense. You eat less because of satiety. We are not in disagreement.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
I’ve lost 43 lbs since sometime in October just moderating what I eat and fasting. Carbs are the thing I get the least of.

I need to up my protein for lifting but the damned whey shakes destroy my stomach. The cramps are terrible.

If anyone knows a way to up it I’m all ears. My protein comes mostly from eggs and beef.

I drink one of these a day on a low carb high protein diet. I aim for 100-120g of protein per day.

001883112-1

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Black guys like plump women.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

by any contrary evidence. Being implausible and being untrue are not the same thing. It is plausible that Willis has a habit as an adult to pay cash when the option is available. I know people who 1) don't use credit cards, and 2) don't want their banking info exposed by using a debit card. So they carry cash to use in every transaction where cash can be used.Using cash is an accepted means of engaging in commercial transactions. Until COVID you never saw retail establishments that were "cashless". The fact that smart phones have created a variety of non-cash forms of payment does not undermine the idea that some people still prefer to use cash.That said, if this was a criminal case and there was a requirement to undermine her testimony on a "beyond a reasonable doubt" standard, her implausible testimony -- in the absence of any contrary evidence -- would be enough to establish reasonable doubt. But I think the standard for DQ here is much lower -- not "proof beyond a reasonable doubt." On that basis, even without contrary evidence, I do not think there is any barrier to the judge rejecting her testimony as not credible under all the circumstances present -- mainly because it is self-serving and not corroborated.

Goldhedge

Legendary

CAMERA CAPTURES BIRDS-EYE VIEW OF MOMENT CROWD SCATTERS IN KC PARADE SHOOTING​

Tragic shooting! A videographer who wished to remain anonymous set up a camera to record footage of the Kansas City Chief's Superbowl victory parade, but instead got birds-eye footage of the horrible shooting where at least one person is confirmed to have died and twenty-one were wounded.

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder

by any contrary evidence. Being implausible and being untrue are not the same thing. It is plausible that Willis has a habit as an adult to pay cash when the option is available. I know people who 1) don't use credit cards, and 2) don't want their banking info exposed by using a debit card. So they carry cash to use in every transaction where cash can be used.Using cash is an accepted means of engaging in commercial transactions. Until COVID you never saw retail establishments that were "cashless". The fact that smart phones have created a variety of non-cash forms of payment does not undermine the idea that some people still prefer to use cash.That said, if this was a criminal case and there was a requirement to undermine her testimony on a "beyond a reasonable doubt" standard, her implausible testimony -- in the absence of any contrary evidence -- would be enough to establish reasonable doubt. But I think the standard for DQ here is much lower -- not "proof beyond a reasonable doubt." On that basis, even without contrary evidence, I do not think there is any barrier to the judge rejecting her testimony as not credible under all the circumstances present -- mainly because it is self-serving and not corroborated.

I think the real issue is Fanni testifying under oath she got her cash from the campaign funds.. this deserves some jail time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom