Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder
It takes a lot of no food over time to trigger the body going after the heart and other muscle for nourishment. Are their people pushing that far?
Who said anything about organs? Ask any body builder that is cutting. If you restrict calories your body will convert protien to glycogen before it will convert fat. That is why many take anti catabolic steroids like winstrol and continue heavy resistance training while restricting calories. Keto works because the lack of carbs drives metabolism towards keytones for fuel. My original point is there is an art to dropping fat and sparing lean mass. Few people taking GLP 1 know how and therefore they are burning a bunch of lean mass which is a problem.

EXECFRT

Elite
Founder
I’ve lost 43 lbs since sometime in October just moderating what I eat and fasting. Carbs are the thing I get the least of.

I need to up my protein for lifting but the damned whey shakes destroy my stomach. The cramps are terrible.

If anyone knows a way to up it I’m all ears. My protein comes mostly from eggs and beef.

Plant based. Easy on the stomach and great formula

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
Maybe this will finally convince you that we need to send our boys to die in a Russian meat grinder....

The U.S. has gathered highly sensitive intelligence about Russian anti-satellite weapons that has been shared in recent weeks with the upper echelons of government, according to four people who have been briefed on the intelligence. The people, who were not authorized to comment publicly, said the capability was not yet operational.

The intelligence sparked an urgent but vague warning Wednesday from the Republican head of the House Intelligence Committee, who urged the Biden administration to declassify information about what he called a serious national security threat.
1. Why do you think the government gave Elon starlink?
2. What do you think the x37b does?
3. This is just good old fashioned fear mongering. An un-named source, claims that the rooskies have developed a space capability that isn’t even operational.
4. Then they add, we don’t know if it’s nuclear just for good measure. Then why even say anything?

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

As a GENERAL PROPOSITION -- when a Judge is inclined to rule against a particular participant, that Judge allows the participant to say pretty much anything and everything he/she wants. It's called "protecting the record."

What that does is cut-off the losing party from being able to claim "You didn't give me a chance to say everything I wanted to say, blah, blah, blah."

All it really does is eat up time, but the extra time spent in the hearing is a small fraction of what would be required if the judge was reversed and the matter had to be done over again.

I suspect that if Judge McAfee was of the opinion that Willis' conduct was simply unprofessional and unethical, but not disqualifying -- taking the worst case spin on everything presented by the defendants -- he would not be allowing his to grind on with Willis on the stand.

But to let her say everything she wants to say, he has to let the questioning continue.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder

As a GENERAL PROPOSITION -- when a Judge is inclined to rule against a particular participant, that Judge allows the participant to say pretty much anything and everything he/she wants. It's called "protecting the record."

What that does is cut-off the losing party from being able to claim "You didn't give me a chance to say everything I wanted to say, blah, blah, blah."

All it really does is eat up time, but the extra time spent in the hearing is a small fraction of what would be required if the judge was reversed and the matter had to be done over again.

I suspect that if Judge McAfee was of the opinion that Willis' conduct was simply unprofessional and unethical, but not disqualifying -- taking the worst case spin on everything presented by the defendants -- he would not be allowing his to grind on with Willis on the stand.

But to let her say everything she wants to say, he has to let the questioning continue.

Fuck explain this to me like I’m 5.

Fani fucked yes or no?

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
Trying to stir the masses into being pro war with Russia.

I can see a false flag coming. Some sort of cyber attack that will clear a path for Government to justify going to war while also crippling our ability to communicate with one another and call out the propaganda. Could also justify cancelling the election.
More likely a false flag cyber attack that will allow government to create regulations to control networks across the country. Last year the EPA issued an edict on cybersecurity requirements for water utilities. First of all, it was a pile of garbage and the people who wrote it lacked understanding of the industry. It was immediately stated and ultimately determined the epa have the authority to make such rules. These rules would have cost water utilities billions annually from now until forever.

It’s all about control and making money.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
If you restrict calories your body will convert protien to glycogen before it will convert fat.

Doesn’t that defeat the whole purpose of fat stores? Sounds like bro science.

About organs. If you are in ketosis and get too much protein the body will convert and go after the heart. That’s why you should be higher fat on low carb/keto.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

Months ago, I filed the Fulton County situation into the “failed hoax” folder in the back of my brain.

I assumed it would dissolve quietly, and the Left would move onto the next hoax.

But this has taken a turn I did not see coming. Fani’s meltdown not only destroyed her case, but will permeate into the other lawfare attempts to prevent Trump from reclaiming office. Now everyone can see just how INSANE these people are who are trying to imprison the current front-runner and former POTUS…

Fani just created unlimited Trump campaign material and ruined any chance the media had at smearing Trump with these phony indictments.
This is the nail in the coffin in the court of public opinion. Nobody is going to take these people seriously.

In the end, Trump was never in any real danger, and the hoax only made him more popular. It happens EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

Teflon Don strikes again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom