Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

My primary issue with DJT. His appointments and endorsements. Appears he hasn't learned still by his recent endorsements.

I'd be suing someone's ass if I've lost a loved one from the open border situation.
Doesn't have to be loss. Could be raped, stabbed, assaulted, beat up, or any number of non-lethal things.

Never go out to the second sandbar in Destin. For that matter don't go out to the first one,
While stationed at NAS Pensacola, we went body surfing across from Ft Pickens on Santa Rosa beach. I was out about mid-chest level and looked up to see a dorsal fin about 20-30 feet away. Off to shore I went.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Lost at sea for a long ass time. I never left the crows nest though homie.

Fuck yea Merlin's Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

104623-1532336916.jpg

Another sign we're almost there - time to get the rest of the band back together!

@Hoosier in Mad Town

Help me out here with some others - in a food coma after I just found some real bar-b-q brisket in Medellin

M E R L I N

Elite
Founder
My primary issue with DJT. His appointments and endorsements. Appears he hasn't learned still by his recent endorsements.

Doesn't have to be loss. Could be raped, stabbed, assaulted, beat up, or any number of non-lethal things.

While stationed at NAS Pensacola, we went body surfing across from Ft Pickens on Santa Rosa beach. I was out about mid-chest level and looked up to see a dorsal fin about 20-30 feet away. Off to shore I went.
Nothing like hooking up a raw whole chicken or the neighbors cat and tossing it into the pass. Some good fights have been had with bull sharks off the point.

M E R L I N

Elite
Founder

104623-1532336916.jpg

Another sign we're almost there - time to get the rest of the band back together!

@Hoosier in Mad Town

Help me out here with some others - in a food coma after I just found some real bar-b-q brisket in Medellin
Dang, ole hickory isn’t around anymore? What about that @Cockfyte dude. Did he ever migrate over here?

Dolphincock

Elite
I really think you guys will enjoy episodes 2187(2/14) and 2188 (2/15) of the dan Bongino podcast explaining all the bull shit about the classified documents that FBI raided Mar-A-Lago was searching for and could not find. The left and the dems are frantic that Trump still has them. Good Listen! on Rumble

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1708024171002.png

Goldhedge

Legendary
Nothing like hooking up a raw whole chicken or the neighbors cat and tossing it into the pass. Some good fights have been had with bull sharks off the point.
tie two cat's tails together with a two foot rope and toss it over a clothes line...

or if you want to get rid of a cat... tie a nut to a 2ft string and the other end to the cat's tail....

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

Joe Rogan Asks why the Hell our Government is Allowing the Border to be so Open

He gets a terrifying answer in return…

• There are two kinds of migrations happening right now…
1. One is a migration
2. The other one is a Chinese invasion… operating under the umbrella of the migration

• This Ploy to create voters is definitely plausible, but there is a darker scenario taking place in congress— they are trying to allow citizenship through military service

— The vaccine mandates drew out the skeptics and those who would not follow immoral orders

— This could allow illegals who have no affinity or allegiance for other Americans who would 100% follow immoral orders to impose tyranny

There’s more than two. Muslims and Africans.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
I'd be suing someone's ass if I've lost a loved one from the open border situation.

With SCOTUS saying the gov can be sued there needs to be an effort to sue representing all those that lost loved ones due to intentional mishandling of the border. They can show they’ve been harmed so there should be a leg to stand on I’d think.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Its not about ketosis. Glp-1 keeps you from eating and that is what triggers fat preservation and muscle wasting. I fully beleive in keto/carnivore while getting sufficient calories.

It takes a lot of no food over time to trigger the body going after the heart and other muscle for nourishment. Are their people pushing that far?

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
The answer is to eat a large amount of fat, some protein, and <20 grams of carbs.

That will keep you right as rain.

I’ve lost 43 lbs since sometime in October just moderating what I eat and fasting. Carbs are the thing I get the least of.

I need to up my protein for lifting but the damned whey shakes destroy my stomach. The cramps are terrible.

If anyone knows a way to up it I’m all ears. My protein comes mostly from eggs and beef.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

104623-1532336916.jpg

@Hoosier in Mad Town

Hope Bryan74b is still kicking.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom