Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
LOL. They are just begging Texas to secede. And virtually nothing in this piece is true.

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
I stopped going into the ocean after flying along South Padre Island as a crew member on a SAR helicopter. I saw many sharks and other large sea creatures swimming among the swimmers. They weren't Great White's but there were some Tiger Sharks as well as smaller sharks.
Never go out to the second sandbar in Destin. For that matter don't go out to the first one,

Goldhedge

Legendary
When I looked into this I came to the conclusion that tirzepatide is the better answer. It creates a liver and pancreas response using amino acids/peptides that triggers feeling satiated.
Just curious if 'the diabetic problem' is the food is addictive and unhealthy, or is it people are addicted to food consumption (mental illness)?

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

WOAH 🚨 Information Released On The 8 Notebooks Covered In Black Found At Joe Biden’s Delaware Home. How Is Biden Not Indicted?! This Is Serious

- First one is US intelligence sources, methods, and capabilities
- US intelligence Activities
- Activities of foreign intelligence services
- US military programs and capabilities
- Foreign military programs and capabilities, plans and capabilities
- National Security Council Meetings Notes & More

“So we finally get to the good things that the media won't cover. Here are you see 8 notebooks covered in black there. This is where he kept most of his notes from his time in the senate days, especially under the 2,009, 2016 vice presidency that he seemed to not remember. It says that notebooks are seized from the file cabinet under the television in this Delaware home office, not in a secure locked location or in a skiff. Here's another 7 notebooks, uh, seized from a file cabinet under his printers in Delaware home office.

And it says these ones were seized from a bookcase in a Delaware home in a second level office. And let me just clarify. When I I said that earlier, Joe Biden is one dumb son of a bitch. I really meant that, and I'm gonna double down on this. Here we have me scroll up here so we can get the beginning of this.

It says often mister Biden's notes contain real time minutes of National Security Council meetings, During which the president deliberated with his senior military intelligence and foreign policy advisers. These meetings regularly involved discussions of classified information. For this reason, they took place in a situation room, which is itself a SCIF. And science conspicuously Designated National Security Council meetings as top secret. Some of the handwritten notes mister Biden took in his notebooks during these meetings included classified information.

The notebooks contain such information about the following subjects. We have the first one is US intelligence sources, methods, and capabilities, US intelligence Activities, activities of foreign intelligence services, US military programs and capabilities, foreign military programs and capabilities, plans and capabilities These are the foreign terrorist organizations. You remember earlier when people said that the thing that happened in Afghanistan was because of Trump leaking it to Russia, any, you know, closed discussion behind closed doors the mister Putin it doesn't really seem like that anymore, does it?”

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder
When I looked into this I came to the conclusion that tirzepatide is the better answer. It creates a liver and pancreas response using amino acids/peptides that triggers feeling satiated.

It’s been great for type 2 diabetics and metabolic issues in the studies. Weight loss is an off label use (EXPENSIVE!). Studies show that it decreases cardiovascular disease, blood pressure, enhances insulin sensitivity, among other things.
So does a carnivore diet.

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder
What is this nonsense? Are you from the USDA trying to peddle that horrible food pyramid?

Stop with the propaganda.
Nope i am pro inveted food pyramid and anti pharma. Control insulin comsume 90% of your caloric requirements, exrcise in moderation and we will return to our ideal condition. Processed food and pharma are poison.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Nope i am pro inveted food pyramid and anti pharma. Control insulin comsume 90% of your caloric requirements, exrcise in moderation and we will return to our ideal condition. Processed food and pharma are poison.

The answer is to eat a large amount of fat, some protein, and <20 grams of carbs.

That will keep you right as rain.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
View attachment 212751

Interesting about the food recall for Listeria. When my company performed fumigation work, we were asked to contain a Listeria outbreak in equipment in a food processing plant. When informed that the use of the fumigant labeled for Listeria treatment required the USDA to monitor the treatment, the company declined to treat. They didn't want the USDA involved. I don't know what they did to solve their problem.
---
Did the Chinese woman get electrocuted or drown?

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
— This could allow illegals who have no affinity or allegiance for other Americans who would 100% follow immoral orders to impose tyranny
Obama's national police force. All illegal immigrants who would have no regrets just shooting anyone who didn't do what they said. No knowledge of laws or history of civility and abiding by the law of the land.

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
Meanwhile in little reported news, Putin offered a cease fire & treaty negotiations to once again establish lines more or less where they are now, which is more or less where previous negotiations had placed them before Biden & co demanded a prolonged war. Once again these attempts at negotiations were rebuffed/ignored by Biden & co while they try to garner another $95 billion in debt on our backs for the benefit of others.

Oh, and Avdivka is now officially operationally encircled after thousands upon thousands of lost Ukr lives over the last six months "defending" it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom