Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Australia
1707997079331.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^started racking him in the ribs^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^probably used visa cards we gave them^^

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder

it blocks your appetite so you dont eat. If you dont eat your body has to burn something for energy. Its priorities are carbs, protien, then fat. Unless you are regularly using your muscle, and in the abcense of carbs, your body will burn muscle before tapping your fat stores. You will become skinny fat and when you stop and your appetite returns you will gain fat at an even faster pace becauae you have less muscle to burn the calories you are now eating. This drug will be in the same catagory as Phen Phen in the near future.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

OMG HAHAHAHA

ShotSpotter just REJECTED an offer by Mayor Brandon Johnson to keep their technology in Chicago until after this summer's DNC

The gunshot-detection technology will be disabled starting Friday in Chicago

Democratic leaders in Chicago are fuming at Mayor Johnson for announcing termination without working out the deal first

Seasidedawg

Elite
Founder
it blocks your appetite so you dont eat. If you dont eat your body has to burn something for energy. Its priorities are carbs, protien, then fat. Unless you are regularly using your muscle, and in the abcense of carbs, your body will burn muscle before tapping your fat stores. You will become skinny fat and when you stop and your appetite returns you will gain fat at an even faster pace becauae you have less muscle to burn the calories you are now eating. This drug will be in the same catagory as Phen Phen in the near future.
I had to laugh when I read in the linked article that we should all “trust the science”. Where have we heard that before? I think you (Bobcat) are only considering the weight loss effects of these drugs. For those of us that are type 2 diabetic, the results include lowered A1C levels and normalization of liver function numbers. Yes, you are correct that I noticed I was losing muscle mass, so I have now begun working out three days a week, but that has been an easy adjustment, as I feel better. My point here is that to simply write these drugs off as another Phen Phen is careless. Phen Phen’s primary use was never to treat Type 2 Diabetes.

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder
Maybe this will finally convince you that we need to send our boys to die in a Russian meat grinder....

The U.S. has gathered highly sensitive intelligence about Russian anti-satellite weapons that has been shared in recent weeks with the upper echelons of government, according to four people who have been briefed on the intelligence. The people, who were not authorized to comment publicly, said the capability was not yet operational.

The intelligence sparked an urgent but vague warning Wednesday from the Republican head of the House Intelligence Committee, who urged the Biden administration to declassify information about what he called a serious national security threat.
Like we dont have the same weapons. Hell
we have had sharks with “lasers“ for decades

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder
I had to laugh when I read in the linked article that we should all “trust the science”. Where have we heard that before? I think you (Bobcat) are only considering the weight loss effects of these drugs. For those of us that are type 2 diabetic, the results include lowered A1C levels and normalization of liver function numbers. Yes, you are correct that I noticed I was losing muscle mass, so I have now begun working out three days a week, but that has been an easy adjustment, as I feel better. My point here is that to simply write these drugs off as another Phen Phen is careless. Phen Phen’s primary use was never to treat Type 2 Diabetes.
I dont disagree but the majority of people taking it are not diabetic and looking for a short cut. They are not lifting and will rebound badly when they eventually stop. That will put them in a very unhealthy place. I guess that those who would take this for cosmetic reasons are likely the same ones that are triple boosted and figure they are on a short timeline anyway

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Exactly. You've starved your body. Once you start eating again the body goes warp speed to return to homeostasis and what it was used to.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

OMG HAHAHAHA

ShotSpotter just REJECTED an offer by Mayor Brandon Johnson to keep their technology in Chicago until after this summer's DNC

Democratic leaders in Chicago are fuming at Mayor Johnson for announcing termination without working out the deal first

My humble abode used $300,000 from the Covid payout to buy one of these devices. Still lots of gunfire being reported all over town. Lots of gunfire on New Year's Eve - no sirens, no police no arrests.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

OMG HAHAHAHA

Everyone thought Bettlejuice was bad. This cat is a complete arrogant moron

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

The authorities still claim all the fire came from the higher floor. However, there was a video posted here a while back taken by a LV taxi driver clearly showing a rapid fire long gun being shot out of a 4th floor window. You could see muzzle flashes in the dark.

Re: In the video in the post above it's clear those are automatic weapons and not semi-automatic as has been alleged by the police.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
This about covers things

1708006259169.png

1708006291564.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom